Do women in the US really have it that bad? Is there really any legal or social construct holding them back?

Do women in the US really have it that bad? Is there really any legal or social construct holding them back?

no in fact they have it better than men

We have a lot of problems here with out businesses view women and get paid significantly less than men for the same job. It sucks but hopefully society is changing.

No they are propped up by popular culture, the legacy of chivalry, and government.

(You)

My wife makes40 an hour welding in south Texas.

numbers don't lie user, even ivanka in the trump administration has brought this up for good reason

But that's incorrect you retard, federal law prohibits it.

poor women taking all the nice cush jobs because men want to fuck them

that's been proven false, women make as much as they work for. My mother holds together an entire company because she works for it, you're just a cuck who wants to get into girls pants by saying this faggot shit.

The fucking wage gap has been debunked time and time again.

lmao

That may the truth in the real world, but not in the bubble reality that feminists inhabit.

No there's no good reason to bring it up. Women make less than men because they are economically less valuable and capable.

Stop fucking lying. If that were the case men would be at home and woman would be doing all the work.
Here your (You) and TITS OR GTFO.

women make less money because they take less paying jobs. not our fault

>women should act like men
>get affirmative action
>still underperform because they're not as capable at being men as actual men
>muh sexism, muh patriarchy
I hate leftists.
Women who have talent make more than men, because of affirmative action. We don't need to destroy society and encourage all women to act like men, just to benefit the 1% of women who can sort of pull it off. Women should be encouraged to be women.

Competency tests

no

sorry user... trump admin agrees with me on this

i do everything i can to sabotage the women i work with

Women should be taxed for slacking in the economy. We can't force them to work more hours but we can right this wrong.

yes numbers don't lie but woman are inferior to men which is why they invented feminism, an inferior social theory to explain their problems