Jig is up

Share blue "shill" here. You guys win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
archive.is/aJDZe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK then. We good?

Checked, heil hitler no mercy let them burn.

Yeah, 3 people quit today

Proofs nigger

screen caps of work logs

nao

Looks like it's story time op. Lets hear it

Brock is a deep cover Repub, he will strike soon.

"S"

We work mostly out of coffee shops, or anywhere we can find public wifi. Its not really as organized as you would think. You guys really mind fuck everyone, thats all i can really say as far as this whole ordeal is concerned. You really fucked some people up.

this is bullshit but I believe it.
anyway fuck you all and I hope you can't sleep at night.

There is still time to join us and subvert from the inside faggot

_ake
&
_ay

cucks

Checked

Reminder that you're here forever now. Also traps are gay

I would do terrible things to know that this is true... But I know it isn't. Alas, a man can dream.

>You guys win.

it's like he thought we could lose kek

Is that really that best you got? Why would someone believe you larper user?

That sounds like something my Sup Forumssona would type

The redpill is hard to swallow senpai

Quit. So how does that work? Is there a quota of posts that need to be met in a week? Or is it pay by post? If it were the later, I'd suspect a vacation rather than a self termination.

You cannot survive off of this what so ever, im not sure if there was a tier to your employment or not. Hiring is invite only and your presence only exista online. There is no physical proo of your employment, no id. Official announcements is are made over email. I only made 75 dollars a week.

Im drinking so i may sound retarded.

This post is how i know you're telling the truth

1. F
2. G

The donkey is a cute touch

They basically sending us more people
Great.

ANDRE???? EHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Screencaps then m8

Tell us things

czechd

Spilling the beans

what was the most frustrating thing about trying to troll the hacker named 'Sup Forums'?

How do you feel about selling your soul for roughly $10 per day?

.....op might be telling the truth? or he's very good at manipulation, but I just can't see any point in lying about the things he's saying.

Fuck repubs anyway. I dont give a shit, still a liberal. Go die

Any proof?
Emails?

Im out right now,

I have a hard time seeing how anyone forced to spend extended time on Sup Forums would come to any other conclusion than right wing politics in the current year is a big joke. I mean, most of the stuff posted here is ridiculous if taken in isolation. Putting everything together into a consistent narrative about the world get you to the Illuminatus trilogy times a thousand...

Is the 27th legit? Is that why people are quitting?

Share blue shill are welcome to stay and share their unpaid opinions. No hard feelings. Gg.

this, but yer all still gay

So give us a history. Did they freak oit about the leaks, the insiders? How they react?

Tell us more about the mind fucks

If you seriously feel that way, why would you bother to make this thread in the first place?

Keep tabs on them and make sure they're still living in a few weeks.

Watch another mysterious suicide appear on the news tomorrow.

Oh weird, you can't access your email while you are "out" but you can post on Sup Forums? You have to be drunk to think I'm falling for this shit tier larp.

>a lowly shill knowing anything of importance.

user...

what do you think about hildawg? honestly.

My last tast assignment group was to turn the "27th" idea and destroy the boards faith in it.
But idk it scares the shit out of me

>the chaos of this place mindfucks normies
Duh, we've known that for more than a decade.

kek, what a theory

Huh?

Also as far as i know we didnt create that date

>what is a mobile device
Fuck off kike.

Hope selling your soul was worth it faggot.

Sup Forums doesn't like them either senpai.

TOO LATE YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DAY IN COURT AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE CLINTONS DO TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU

27th what?

The one where congressional pay increases don't apply until their next term?

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

All you faggots did was slide the threads with fake dates.

I'm reporting you to Mr. Diaz. What is your Authentification I.D protocool?

Heres your you

don't worry, it wouldn't have succeeded anyways, nobody remembers LARP threads.

I'm not even mad at you guys. You've got a job to do.

The trouble with happenings is there's a surge of posters and it's difficult to shill in 7 fast moving threads. Plus this is not an election year. You can't have as big a payroll. For 75$?

The 27th is legit. You guys missed some huge threads today including a 600+ reply WHAnon post

0/10

related

>You guys really mind fuck everyone
So many people come here every day looking to bring the bantz. But in the end they all learn a valuable lesson. We are you. You are us. I came here once. Some cucky Bernie bro. I thought I was hot shit. I thought my ideas were great. I don't even know who I am anymore. I barely exist now.
Other places, you go there, and you enter a name to join. You become a member here by deleting your name.

Probably fake, but the last part is true. I think seeing some African chewing on a human leg was my camel straw.

>I just can't see any point in lying about the things he's saying.
You new here?

Without proof this is a larp.

The only people playing along with the larps were other ctrfags. It's been obvious for a couple of years now.

Many gets on that epic thread
Shits going down

archive.is/aJDZe

>You really fucked some people up.
Well, we try.

clintons are famous for murdering their employees you should be scared.

Not everything is related. You have Right Wing posters with 25 different agendas. Some are incompatible or contradictory. In this garbage you can have the odd quality thread you don't find elsewhere.

Well you worked for share blue so we know you are.

you better get to trumps people, give them all the info you got, and get witness protection. the DNC is whacking people left and right.

>$75 a week
Taking the fact that shitposts can take about a minute to complete. Working lets say 6 hours a day thats about 360 posts a day. Working 5 days a week would mean around 1800 posts a week. A little more math shows us that a post on Sup Forums is only worth around 4 cents.

I should have hundreds if not thousands of dollars at this point in life from posting. It must feel nice to get paid to make others mad. I wonder if its how Donald Trump feels every day

>leaf

Actually not a bad point.

My guess is it's a slide thread to distract from the awan happening. Hiding in plain sight kind of thing.

>In this garbage you can have the odd quality thread you don't find elsewhere.
This doesnt exist though. You have a choice between thoroughly retarded Nazi threads and thoroughly retarded libertarian threads. It's not like there is the equivalent of Dwight Eisenhower lurking in some forgotten thread. Right wing politics have gone way far off the rails for that.

The closest thing would be some user maybe wanting to lower immigration and being fine with that, but that's as rare as finding a social democrat in a 1970s maoist street fighting gang.

>I don't even know who I am anymore. I barely exist now.
>Other places, you go there, and you enter a name to join. You become a member here by deleting your name.
excellent you have become 'user', remember you're never alone and you're here forever

4-cent garbage..

Chris-chan was right.

How many layers of ghost are you on right now?

So our going joke rate of 5 cents actually pays better? That must really sting 'em

You're about 6months too late with this news.

>archive.is/aJDZe
thanks for that link
fuck I'm excited

I wish you all good fortunes in the meme wars to come.

>I only made 75 dollars a week.

I found this more hilarious than I should have.

Damn, thats fucked up. But the statue is beautiful.

Yes, but the Street Maoists had principles. You just shilled for a Party owned lock, stock, and barrel by George Soros and the Rothschild Family. You think Kamala Harris just fell off the turnip truck? Nope. She's backed by the same economic war criminals who put Obama in power and sent us to Iraq.

But you're too wrapped up in the Blue vs. Red Game to see that. At some point, you'll recognize that there's a limit to even what Trump can do if the Oligarchy puts its collective foot down.