m.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmEERvqq70
archive.is/S2agx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does the Mayor have to do with this aside from being a "democrat"

Holyshit manafort thing was real

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmEERvqq70

Who the fuck is that mayor

absolutely nothing, its playing into someones confirmation bias they developed when they wanted to believe a fanfic that a larper dreamed up

literally nothing. im gonna laugh when the 27 comes and goes and nothing happens, like always.

bump

its incredible how easily people get duped by larpers here

Bump

Bamp

BUMP FUCKERS

Yeah as if /pol is not visited by the white house staff, it no longer drunk anons

Whats going on here ive been under a rock for a while

What manfort thing?

rest of the posts

>people actually believe this shit

Mueller pardoned. Interesting

According to WH user, Manafort was pardoned along with Mueller. Hence why they withdrew Manafort's subpoena.

Yeah but it's been a pretty good larping. I think I first saw it end of June beginning of July and "wh user" has kept it going. We'll see. That paki got hemmed up. Maybe they're gonna force him to talk.

Who is Pawlowski and is it Pedo shit?

why are you assigned to damage control, abed?

>political corruption
archive.is/S2agx

>mfw Americans call a tiddly diddly tip tap a "bump"

>terry crews
topkek. cheers user

Checked. Praise be to KEK!

No clue. Timing could be mere coincidence or could be relevant to greater swamp. We'll see more tomorrow.

> let's see where this goes
bump

SPECIAL REPORT WITH BRET BAIER LIVE NOW AT 11 PM EST

THEY ONLY BRING HIM ON LATE AT NIGHT WHEN SHIT IS HAPPENING!!!

JUST SAYING

any livestreams?

poo. in. the. loo.

Its kind of sad honestly. I can't tell if people are joking or if they're really this delusional.

Brett retweet - what does this mean?

134946650- read this bread
>night of the long tendies

So Drumphy boy 2 scoops will be impeeched and hillory will be the super president?

The Night of the Long Tendies is upon us.

just like i said

Bret Baier only comes on after 11 if something serious is going down..

Clearly Fox knows something

Bump

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

happening

What's going to come of all this?

check it

I think it is meant to reference the anniversary of The Reign of Terror/French Revolution.....

Well holy shit then.

YES
DAY OF ROPE

The Kansas city shuffle...enjoy the fireworks.

I can not wait to hear it announced that the online investigations and all the threads had a direct impact on the indictments we're about to witness this week.

but but it will definitely happen this time!

Should we plan for democrats to start war so they all dont go down?

Wouldnt democrats in congress who participate in the subpoena process leak manaforts pardon and insiniate russian collusion to muddy the water?

Waiting for them to all hang from nooses like she promised.

The weird Israeli Twitter account Tzipi Mazuz said it was all going to happen on the 28th of a month back in November. She's 7 hours ahead, so 5 pm on the 27th would match with her prediction.

>Trump pushes Sessions to prosecute leakers
>MSM defends Sessions, "Trump's being mean!"

>Session does his job and prosecutes leakers
>MSM flips out after defending him all week
>Trump and Sessions both win

Shills post standard Pepes to appear legit

that zt twitter account is anonymous5aggot's larping account. it's bullshit. he has been spamming it hourly for a couple days

democrats had no idea because they were retards too busy pissing their pants and talking about ice cream scoops

for future reference, category 5 is the least severe DEFCON status, 1 being the highest.

I'm honestly going to miss them. We didn't have to troll ourselves for entertainment when nothing was happening.

Oh well, at least we have leftypol shitting things up a little bit.

It's not actually going to happen, is it?

can i get a quick run down?

what was mabafort guilty of?

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Night of the Long Knives 2.0.

Praise Trump!

prison and nooses

>user claims to be insider
>Says Awan will be the first domino to fall
>3 hours later news breaks that Awan was arrested by FBI
>Same user and White House user claims this is the beginning of THE happening

hory SHIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SHE WOULD KNOW

no its pay for play.

Damnit you

Stupidest role play post I've ever seen you're a pathetic dissapointment to your nations fine history of shitposting you should be fucking ashamed you God damn loser

niceeee checked

It's a pasta that has been posted about 2000 times every day for the last 4 weeks.

Can someone tell me how is this story huge?

Seems nothing but Sup Forums is spammed with these threads.

Sup Forums is a weapon for peace senpai

So we should focus on eliminating zionists then.
The true cancer in America.

Can it be true? Meuller was totally in bed!

Thanks to whoever capped my posts earlier! Made pol twitter, too. The next 7 days will be a great relief!

Nice shill but you still suck and are gay

Don't be a fag, take 20 tabs of LSD and psychedelically kill yourself. The spatter will look amazing

See On the 27th is when we find out if White House user, who has a decent track record thus far, is a shitty LARPer or not. It is when we find out if Trump has been playing 9D chess in regards to Mueller, or if Mueller really is investigating Trump rather than aiding in helping the swamp.

The 27th is when every single one of us gets our theories either confirmed or shattered.

Don't forget VotL has also predicted it as they are supposedly in contact with WH user and know who he/she is. If that is true, than is ayyy disclosure coming at some point in the near future, too...?

I'm not "WH user"... just to clarify. I said it earlier today, too. I don't want to be confused with whatever that poster has said because I don't know what they've said. There are a lot of people claiming they are like inside people. I'm not sure why they do that. Nothing big was supposed to ever happen until mid-July and honestly, that was best case. Anyone truly inside would know that.

Anyway, thanks again. I'm glad we are seeing some vindication coming our way.

20 tabs of LSD would not kill you. Especially not 2017 LSD.

No Pressure.

If this happens, the Democrats won't have anyone decent to go against Trump in the next election. They'll toss in a shitty celeb and Trump will make him/her look like an idiot in every debate, again.

Who is Mueller? Why he is investigating Trump? What Trump did?

Is it something important for the world or is it just local American shit?

I am the poster from today and I'm not WH user.

You can fuck right off. Use google.

Thank fucking god. It's about damn time. America was pretty fucking close to sailing right over the cliff and now we're FINALLY hitting the breaks and turning the wheel.

The work's not done yet, though. JOIN BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES AND DRIVE OUT COMMUNIST INFLUENCE.

>people unironically acting like Trump is playing 123423412D chess and is not a massive train wreck

And it still gets the (you)s i so desperately crave

That's old pasta, newfag.

1776 bitches!

Mueller used to head the FBI. The American MSM and Democrats still think that Trump has some Russia connection, so they got a special prosecutor (Mueller) to investigate Trump's russian connections.

The theory is Mueller is actually investigating the pedo rings behind Clinton.

We have no way of verifying it's you, but we all know that guy wasn't WH user. If it's you, you said your boss was Andrew Breitbart before he passed, and then Bannon stepped up to the table. So we knew it was a different person.

Maybe you can clarify this. WH user was in a thread a little earlier, and when he was asked whether Trump was putting a show in regards to firing Session, WH user said that the anger was real, but they also needed a distraction before the 27th.

Which didn't make any sense. Considering the whole reason Trump is angry at Sessions is because he didn't do what supposedly is happening on the 27th.