The black race is currently being bred out of existence in America due to their unsustainable rate of out marriage...

The black race is currently being bred out of existence in America due to their unsustainable rate of out marriage. They are already 20% white and over time it will become more and more watered down.
We have to make the word white, therefore we must make babies with black women. Black population is smaller in Murika, so this is doable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnJjrg7IHtQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about hispanics?

Guys just be very selective, if she's got then who gives a fuck? Our problem with ww/bm is that these black guys are actually very low standard, but get away with it because women are collective enough to be influenced by the media.

really? you want your baby growing up with a negress for a mother?

better than a white woman

>make the word white
>make babies with black women

youtube.com/watch?v=XnJjrg7IHtQ

checked.
I can only see this happening if ghetto black chicks don't pump 5+

White men always choose African queens, white women always choose slaves ...

Yeah they tried this in Brazil and look at them now. What could go wrong

no, you marry black women, accidentally forget to have kids, while all along, having kids with your white girlfriends who you never marry

Fathering nigger babies carries no moral obligation per the nigger custom of mandatory absent fathers.

You can knock up a niggerette and Uncle Sugar will pay to care for the spawn.

Every alpha white male dates an African queen.

We should have a tax credit for black/white married couples.

fuck, she's beautiful...

rule 34 on superman girl

is he too alpha?

Exactly

dude young magneto likes his breakfast with with a little BROWN SHUGA.

We could also just remove all of them instead. Niggers are garbage

>their unsustainable rate of out marriage
OP makes a point that sociologists have noted for decades. The decline of family structure in a population is bad for that population's growth potential in the long run. A lot of people like to quote 'Freakonomics' citing of abortion statistics to show why the black population is statistically stagnant. While it's true, an often unspoken reason for that stagnation is the decline of the black family.

Mulattoes are still niggers.

We Wuz Kwanes! Real nigger bitches look like pic related

Fuck off kikefaggot

you can never be too alpha. it is the white man's burden to swirl his vanilla with some hot sexual chocolate.

that's cool that he was even dating zoey kravitz. damn...

average white woman

>black race is being watered out
No, all thats happening is the white genepool is absorbing them in and blacking itself

She looks fine to me, 6/10

where the fuck are you living?

>6/10
>un
checks out

thats clever, how much did they pay you to come up with that one?

>file name
Oops

African queen means 60% european DNA..

desu, having spent a good amount of time in Africa, i can tell you there are many beautiful 100% african babes

don't let obese black american women fool you.

I know that, but american slaves were Bantu, not very attractive...

Not even exaggerating but all the black chicks I've made out with are prude. Wouldn't let me hit. White ones come right back to the room with me. Seeing a mixed chick now that wouldn't let me do anything with her until we were dating

she's a 4/10 at best

she's unironically whiter than me, a Southern European immigrant, by Sup Forums standards

It is the White Man's duty to lead the world into prosperity. As such, it our right to claim the fertile wombs of African Queens for ourselves. They were made for White Cock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Nice try

muh dick

that body was built for big white dick

I've got more of her.

Blacks have nothing to lose, just like shit has nothing to lose when it's getting dissolved into water.

We need to prevent black men from breeding. This new sterilization for reduced sentences thing that I've heard about would be really helpful. Then white men can improve blacks until they're at least a more docile mulatto

>Make babies with black women goy, don't worry about white birth rates declining

Fuck off Kike

WMBF breeding camps when?

hispanics are like 60%~ white on average, but you get worse and decent ones.

we really just need genetic editing to make everyone more white

I wish this made sense

Never, our birth rates declining more then blacks. All you're going to do is make more niglets that will outnumber white babies.

this is a sli de thread.

DNC is going down, FBI has started to arrest people.

If you're pro-white you're supposed to look after the interests of white people. Somebody who only thinks about the welfare of other races is by definition not pro-white.

White babies are 48% of all American births, do you really want to make that number shrink more by racemixing? We have a shitton of Anchor babies and Niglets it's not even funny.

What's even better is that white men won't abandon their children. These BLEACHED children will be raised on white values of duty, loyalty, and nationalism.

And to be a little Freudian, these BLEACHED daughters will likely want to find men who resemble their white fathers, both physically and in personality.

GENERATIONAL BLEACHING

You do know that with every white male black female the offspring is going to be whiter? Blacks are recessive, you will never have a baby that is blacker then it's parents if anything it's going to be whiter.

i would fuck her balls deep and shoot the biggest load of white man cum ever deep inside her.

So why do american negresses look so fucking ugly? Is it the food? Actually the food seems to affect everyone.

Race-Mixers are Anti-White because they deny white children life and instead shit out some pathetic mongrel.

Every good quality in mulattoes is always thanks to their white genes. The more white a nigger gets, the better he gets. Ergo, whiteness is superiority.

Do you realize white babies are already a fucking minority? The less whites equals the more likely those niglets will stay black. Bleaching cannot work unless whites are the majority of births.

Is it not pro-white to want us to be the world leaders?

Any true white man knows that leading comes with responsibilities. We have the right to rule, but also a duty to protect and maintain the world and everyone in it.

Except niggers and jews. We gas those cherry fucks.

And then we BLEACH Nubian Queens and Big Titty Jewesses.

>Is it not pro-white to want us to be the world leaders?
We both agree on that, and for me it doesn't involve babying around niggers, it involves treating them like a pest.

>Focusing on race mixing with niggers instead of building own race
This is why the spics are taking over

Mulattos mostly voted for Hillary, you're only making more anti-white mutts if you keep making the white birth rate shrink.

White babies are a minority, they will continue to shrink if we keep making more nonwhite babies. I want to benefit our race by having white kids.

more often than not, it's obesity that's the culprit for why some black american women are unattractive.

also, slavery killed off a lot of the more feminine weak females

>Implying that in the White Man's World, he would only be allowed to breed with one woman

That's why we need a 2 country approach.
> First country is a melting pot of black females and white males
>Second country is pure white
>first country imports white males from second country from time to time
>Sucessfully bleached children will be moved to second country to be be bleached further

Borrowing the thread

What's the best DNA ancestry testing service?

Jew we're not talking about some fairy tale future. I'm talking about TODAY

that's a slav. not white.

besides, this thread is about white men fucking black women. not the other way around.

How about we increase our birth rate instead and not mix at all

The less white babies born means it will be less likely your little mongrel will be bleached. Real whites protect their race and have white children over mixed mutts.

Ancestry.jew

Most mulattos actually look like that, all you're doing is making whites become a minority faster by mixing.

>this thread is about white men fucking black women

What are the genes going to be any different?

It's been tried before in Brazil and has produced disastrous results. Lots of (((shills))) tonight.

Why even mention Brazil they have so much crazed eat your heart native blood mixed in its barely white and black down there.

Simple solutions to both matters:

Have children with white women first until you produce a son. Ensure the continuing existence of the white race.

Raise BLEACHED children and instill them with conservative values. Maintain good relationship so they do not rebel. Prep your mulatto daughters to be BLEACHED even further.

Australians knew this back in the day

If all the "european stock" aussies were forced to take an ancestry test they would find that the majority have at least some abbo dna. Thank the lord i got mine done two years ago for peace of mind and the only degenerate dna i have is some irish

Be warned all of you aussies who think you are white, go get tested. You have no idea how deep the assimilation conspiracy goes..i'm talking (((them)))

This is part of the reason why I don't understand why blacks aren't on board with kicking out the spics.

At least the negro population stays relatively constant, the spics breed like mosquitoes

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

Brazil is the reason why no whites should ever preform race-mixing.

Mulattos are 47% of Brazil's population, It's like you want to make America minority majority.

being raised by a white father makes a huge difference.

Increasing our birth rate is not possible at this moment because we are artificially are on hold by a certain religious group.

Ancient Egypt became shit after an influx of African genes.
>Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Same with the entire Middle East.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/

but nigga there are niggers everywhere else, white people are the ones who are ACTUALLY being forced out of existence, europe is a shithole filled with sandniggers and its only a matter of time before shit hits the fan in america.

Hispanics are a culture not a race
Mestizos on the other hand are fucking like rabbits

>therefore we must make babies with black women
nice try Chaim

Agreed. White Men tend to not abandon their children, at least not willingly.

As I said before, if we go by Freud's theories, if we maintain good relationships with mullato daughters, then they will likely grow up to date and marry men who think and act like us.

GENERATIONAL BLEACHING

Contacts are so tacky
Of course I'd fuck her but fake blue eyes fake straight hair, she's trying to look white

So what you're saying is have white children first then your wife is going to agree with you fucking a nigger to make nigger babies?

Nonwhites refuse conservative values, most mixed people don't even mix with whites nowadays. All you're doing is increasing the white minority projections. You're making whites shrink in population numbers while browns are rising.

You have white children you mong, if you can fuck niggers you can fuck whites too.

Don't have kids with niggers, all you're doing is making whites become a minority faster.

You're assuming in the White Man's World feminism and women's rights are still a thing.

(White) Men lead, women follow.

They only stand to gain, as their IQ goes up with mixing and they get prettier.
There's a reason so many mestizo-American posters post about "sexy" Latinas!and want whites to bleach them.

sure OP

Of course not. I'm so racist I don't even want to have kids with a Southern European, even though I love them and their culture/food

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, EUROPE FOR THE EUROPEANS, BLACK COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-black.

Nigger you live in 2017! When is the supposed White Man World supposed to come?
You think you can just reverse women's right?
You think you can just wipe out the liberal ideology overnight?
Stop living in a fantsy

Try finding a white female that is not career fixed or hates children or does not want more children then 1 or 2. We have lots of work to do in unwashing the brains of white males and females, but for this to happen we need monopolies on mass media and education system.

I don't need to wipe them out. They keep doing that themselves by acting retarded with the SJW bullshit. Their ideology is unsustainable. They're eating themselves.

Black women are more masculine and tend to be more independent and career since the men ran off or are in jail
Try again