BLM IS A RACIST, TERRORIST ORGANIZATION! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PE

>BLM IS A RACIST, TERRORIST ORGANIZATION! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PE....

Sup Forums why do you constantly get BTFO? These Patriots are standing up for this fallen woman's rights while you all just shit post all day. BLM and antifa are fighting everyday for your rights. Why can't you extend the same courtesy to them? These are your fellow Americans.

She was an auscunt she deserved to die

>tfw didn't even need to read 3 words to know this post is garbage

This proves BLM is just an anti-police and anti-establishment movement more than anything. They never cared about blacks, they just wanted to commit crimes without repercussions. I've been saying this for years.

>BLM cares about this woman and isn't just using her as a counter-example and a vehicle to push their own agenda.

pic related.

>look! LOOK! GUYS, HELLO? HELLOOOO!!!!! SEE? WE -AREN'T- JUST ABOUT BLACKS, SEE?!

No, you're callously using this situation, like you callously use any situation you can, so you can advance your politics and gain more power.

Tell that to the fags on twitter.

>she slapped the police car, she assaulted an officer. she deserved it

So one sign that was probably put there by a white BLM "member".

They bought flowers and made a sign to prove they weren't racist, whoop dee foo.

Why are there no black people in any of these photos?

>bought flowers

That just proves it was a white person that did it....

minnesotafag here
most blm members here in minneapolis-st. paul are white

Opportunist nignogs pulling a PR stunt. Still a racist, terrorist orginization, still obnoxious ignorant filth.

LOOK AT US WE DID A GOOD THING FOR ONCE PAT US ON THE BACK GUYS HAHA WE'RE NOT VIRTUE SIGNALLING ASSHOLES AT ALL WOOOOOO BLA- WHITE LIVES MATTER (TOO)

Antifa- kill yourselves.
Blm- hang yourselves.
Stupid cunt couldn't follow simple directions and got stupid dead. Maybe you sjw cucks, and street cheetahs should invest your time into a resume and career, stop littering our street corners with your tears. Your well hated amongst hardworking Americans, so again....just kill yourselves

But if that were true... it would make me a bad guy and... a racist. All the liberals were right?

No. I wont stand for it. This is surely a jewish trick.

God I hate jews so much.

Fuck off nigger

Wtf I love BLM now

Actually, this is consistent with Sup Forums We side with cops when they put down a violent dindu and we side with cops when they put down some feminist sjw trying to get her neighbors arrested for loud sex.

Because "taking to the streets" is not what you do in these situations. You people are just looking for excuses to riot, most of us want actual legal justice. That does not involve burning down local businesses and blocking highways as it turns out.

Nobody sane does this because it accomplishes literally nothing. The dindu cop fucked up, the police chief already resigned, and he's going to get thrown under the bus because there's no way this was a justified shoot. Just because the wheels of justice turn slowly doesn't mean they aren't turning

Wowzers, that cardboard sign and candle really changed my opinion of a nationwide black supremacy group responsible for the destruction of thousands of businesses and the killing of police officers.

Really makes me sip my tea.

I am shocked
I guess I am BLM now.

>Ms. Becky gets shot
>"BECKY LIVES MATTER, BECKY LIVES MATTER"
get (((your ass))) out of here, faggot.

blm is a racist terrorist organization! they don't care about white people. i thought you were smart. if black lives genuinely gave half of a solid shit about black people they would stop the wholesale slaughter of black people by black people instead of fucking up my commute.

They don't care about white people, some small group of BLM retards in minnesota are not the same as the huge groups in say cali and Baltimore, the BLM people will kill you over your skin color. One single act does not redeem the group, get fucked OP

I thought the trs lads did a thing on it

just like muslims protesting at london bridge?

White people on our media are criticising American cops for this shooting
> Great lakes AntiFa
Terrible source, but of course Antifa would lie for their own benefit

WTF I FUCKING LOVE NIGGERS NOW, WELCOME NIGGER FRIENDS!!!

>klu klux klan

Boy, the Klan must be a major threat to BLM these days, considering they can't even spell it correctly.

DUDE! we should totally let all the Africans into our countries!!!

these niggers r kluless

It's because the victim ist a woman and the cop a black guy of they didn't know his race, they'd stay silent.

The purpose of BLM was to push for federalization of local police force. Create the narrative of crazy out of control cops randomly killing black people, and the proposed solution would have been rolled out under Hillary, to bring all of the police in the country under federal control.

>Why are there no black people in any of these photos?

Because almost all of the people protesting are just virtue signaling left wing whites. Sure there are some blacks as well, but most of them are white people who self identify as black lives matter members.

Found this pic on huffington post covering the protest.

>The clan with a tan

WATCH THIS THREAD GO DOWN IN 5...4...3...

I hate white people.

There are almost no blacks in any of the photos. The ONLY time they showed up was at the presser with the cameras rolling so they could scream and make a scene and hijack it for BLM reasons.

Wheres the video ? and niggers have ever been nor will they ever be my equals

There are so few that you can pick them out in the crowd, pepper in the salt shaker.

nice try, bogan

you must be kidding blm is a black supremacy movement. feminism is a woman supremacy movement. whites and men are privelaged so they should sit down and shut up and let other races/sexes get any advantages. antifa is a communist group who are against rights. in fact all of them are communist groups wanting to restrict speech against there critics and will use force if nessary. these are facists fighting against our rights

As much as I hate the Somali nigger who shot her and think he should do time for it, she was (apparently) an open-borders leftist type. This doesn't make the shooting okay by any means but I doubt AntiFa would have given a shit if she wasn't.

The dindu nuffin cop and his partner had turned off there body cameras, which is against police rules. So they and the department is going to get a right good assfucking over this little fuckup. That's what you get for arming a sub 70 IQ somali diversity hire.

There is a spot of sunshine in all of this, the dead woman was a real cunt apparently, only the feminists will miss her.
"Feminist lives matter" when?

wherd how the same letters have differing font/display in the same message

No it's not. There are 3 different things in the screencap. The post, the hashtags, and the embedded article link/headline. Now fuck off you fucking retard. Go somewhere else. Bitch.

Wow are they that scared about credibility over this?

BLM is mostly the Muscle for the Fag rights group, and cover for the local commies... Looks like plenty of Fags, and commies in the twin cites area... I guess they protested in the non-black side of town...

>virtue signalling to make it seem like they're not racist
yet another slide thread
remember to sage