14 year old boy faces felony charge for slapping a girl's butt

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=94641&page=1

Similar happened to an 18 year old:

e-edition.timesnews.net/article/9085766/slap-to-womans-butt-nets-felony-for-kingsport-teen

Are sexual assault laws too strict?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/brussels-women-getting-ficki-fickied-by-12-year-old-syrians-on-trains/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh but when of my people do it the sky is fucking falling.

testing...

details

If he was a nigger that wouldn't have happened.

>Are sexual assault laws too strict?

No. This is sexual assault and should be treated as such.

"B-buh he's just a boyyyyyy!!!"

Spare me your nigger-tier excuses for bad behavior.

Fuck him. His dogshit parents should have taught him manners.

I would, however, be OK with the judge letting the girl's father pistol whip the fuck out of him in lieu of jail time.

I bet a (((nose))) charged the felony.

There's a difference between a guy playfully slapping a girl's ass, and a group of pakis surrounding a girl and feeling her pussy and squeezing her tits while she tries to get away.

If he was a brown immigrant it would be because of his culture, and he would walk.

lel sucks to be that kid, glad i slapped the asses i did when i could i guess

Good

yes, or a fucking nigger rape victim i mean how fucked up can this world be ?

I've had my ass slapped by girls randomly before. Why is it a big deal unless he's Wolverine or Fred Kreuger?

>mfw 15 years ago in high school I hooked up with a chick while we were both drunk as fuck
>mfw her cunt friend called me a sleaze forever
>mfw if this happened now I'd be on the sex offender register

>faces felony charge for slapping a girl's butt
don't forget about a lifetime on the sex offenders registry

Ha, I know a guy who did this too. He was a teenage boy at the mall and his friends dared him to slap a random woman's ass.

He did it, and the woman pressed charges. She was some skinny Asian woman.

The guy got convicted of a felony and had to register as a sex offender. No joke.

Weak bait, anyone that's actually this retarded wouldn't be able to figure out how to use a computer and post here.

He seems happy

Do you think the law is too strict on this matter?

I'm 50 in my day an ass slapping was taken as a compliment

A young MGTOW in the making

Or Edward Scissor Hands

Is that really true?

I was taught in school that girls just pretended like it was because they were afraid they would be hurt if they spoke out against it.

...Korl?

FUCK YES !

True story.

There just HAS to be more to this story. As presented it's laughable.

I'm not saying it's right for boys to go around slapping girls asses, but the punishment needs to fit the crime. Did he slap her within an inch of death or something? Unless there's omitted details, I have a hard time believing any court would even entertain this.

Hey...

There's not. The law is just like that. See:

If you slap a girl's ass without her consent that's sexual assault.

>tfw I had my ass slapped by many people in high school
Whoop dee fucking doo, make him submit a public apology. Im sure this isn't going to ruin the girls life, at that age it probably wont be long before a dicks in her ass anyways

All the cucks shriek at the sight of a man dominating a woman.

Little hint for all you unsure fags out there.

Women become submissive to the men they want to fuck... and the ones that don't are lesbians who just don't know it yet.

I'v never heard a woman in my life say "fuck me gently". This is because women like the feeling of being dominated by a male and the ones that don't like that feeling are actually awful mentally ill women who should be avoided at all costs.

Woman says "I'm going to press charges."
Run away.
Problem solved.

buenos dias mandy

This is satire.

>mfw did the same thing at 14
>mfw threatened with sexual harassment

Idk how I feel about this. Like, it's petty shit, but is it a crime at 14? I wish I knew.

True dat. Cracka.

>he said, while waiting for his turn in the brutal gangrape of an 86 year old disabled woman.

>asking for details

Just where the FUCK do you think you are user? Get out of Sup Forums right now

No wonder they prefer the power and dominance (and impressive size) of black men. Those bruthas tear that shit up when they get inside..

>Fuck him. His dogshit parents should have taught him manners.

Peer pressure in middle school is fucking insane. Think back to when you were 13-14. You couldnt fucking control yourself. Your hormones were insane.

kek!

L.O.L.

T.B.H., I can't say the lad really deserved that, user...

IMBECIL

>If you slap a girl's ass without her consent that's sexual assault.

Not necessarily. It depends on the context. If it's just horseplay and there is no intention of arousing sexual desire in either party then it's not a sexual crime, it'd be battery instead.

I think in regards to the case at the mall that I mentioned the woman claimed the boy "grabbed her ass", while he said he only slapped it. That's why he got convicted of a sex crime and had to register as a sex offender.

Seems like a legitimate source to me.

This

When I did this as a kid, my parents fucking ripped on me. Idk how to feel.

>March 10th, 2015
Were the charges dropped, hopefully?

Honestly if his hair was this long Id feel bad, obviously doesnt have a father with strict conservative values.

Oh man, they take all the fun away. When I was in my twenties slapping womens butts was nothing extraordinary, at least in certain social situations.
Never had a women complain about it, they all laughed and often flirted/had a drink with me.

I would've never survived as a 14 year old in today's world.
>played naked games with other teens
>skinny dipped in lakes and rivers
>masturbated in every location that had enough physical space to tug an erection.
>shook dick in a dozen girls faces
>grabbed tits ass and twats while chasing squealing girls with braces and training bras
>jerked off knowingly in view of female neighbors
>rode bike bucknaked around neighborhood at 3am

I'd be on a list for sure.

good fucking degenerate needs to learn to keep his hands to himself
homo

Yeah, I saw too. But that's still just some anecdote on an anonymous Laosian lithogr- fuck I hate that joke.

I don't know the law in New Mexico, and Occam's Razor would suggest the laws probably aren't insane and there really is more to the story, or that this is a ridiculous missuse of well intentioned but poorly written laws that will get laughed out of court for wasting everyone's time.

Any male who is over 6'0 and stocky will likely have a larger penis.

White, Black or Hispanic.

If he was a minority I doubt anything would happen.

So fucking this. Anyone else remember when we were all allowed to have fun? Doesn't anyone miss fun? Okay no, you shouldn't go around slapping any asses, but felony sexual assault? Come the fuck on.

I Was at a small Christian school 3 years ago, I was 15 and walked around slapping girls butts (and grabbing them when I'd hug) I'm not handsome but they'd laugh or playfully punch me back.
I bet I'd still get away with it at 18 in NZ, but America scares me sometimes...

he should get slapped in the butt
eye for an eye...

slap on butt vs felon for rest of life
which one would you pick?

did he slap her ass right off the bone?
am i missing something here?

>I am a degenerate
you are worst than leaf

You sound pretty butthurt. You sound like a faggot.

Anti-white detected.

He was following her around the hospital, waiting for the chance to get her, and then he hit her. Maybe in another situation, like he was in school doing it to another girl his same age, in the right situation, he wouldn't get in any trouble. But following around a grown woman you don't know and then hitting her sounds like a pretty bad crime. The following makes it seem especially deviant.

>am i missing something here?

Yeah, men have fewer rights than women, so any wrong that a man does to a woman is several leagues more heinous than if it were done to a man.

Women are the most depraved perverts, you wouldn't even believe, user. That's why their desires are always controlled so much by societies that endure— ie. clothing standards, marriage arrangements, divorce being illegal.

But knowing the current prison system and its tendency to lock people away in the matter of the Babylonians?

>“The way I see it, they were just messing around,” his grandmother said.

>“What he did wasn’t right, but I wouldn’t have pressed charges, given that it was just a slap on the butt,” said the 13-year-old victim’s mother.

So... the legal guardians of both the "victim" and the "attacker" say it's no big deal.

Why is this worth posting again?

>America scares me sometimes...

If this fucking scumbag slapped my baby girl's ass, I'd chop his fucking arm off and beat the fuck out of him with it,

imagine if he raped her he'd have gone on CNN and been given a movie deal.

This late bloomer's balls have not even dropped.

Might as well just rape her next time, same penalty

>reported to local police by Assistant Principal Ruben Lucero
The one who turned him in for this is Hispanic.

if this was some shitskin cunt he would get a slap on the wrist at best
and get compensated at worst
until the judges start to fear white men the same way they fear the islamic invaders
this will continue

Imagine someone following you around somewhere, and then coming out of nowhere and hitting you. Even if it was just a slap on the butt. You'd want to fight him if it was a man, and if it was a girl you'd want her thrown out of the building at least.

A girl once slapped my butt. No big deal. People need to get over themselves.

because you welfare leaches need to stay in your desert

You know that women also guaranteed to orgasm when being raped? They might pretend to only pretend like they liked it, but they did like it, and potentially feel ashamed for liking it (if they have control over their thinking). Similar to how guys enjoy dominating women, it's not a nice civilized thing to think about, but it's reality.

>until the judges start to fear white men
This user. 100% correct. The situation comes from the larger picture of anti-white bias in the court systems.

OH NO PEER PRESSHUR

When I was in Middle School I didn't give a fuck, and I went to a school that was 60% niggers/spics

That's a bit possessive dad. It's weird that you get that worked up over a butt slap. People that think they own it get that upset over horseplay. It's not healthy for you to get so emotional over kids going through puberty. I question your motives. It's just the crack of her ass grabbed through denim. You act like your personal property is damaged. That's not your ass dude. You don't get to grab it pinch it kiss it lick it or fuck it and it's very twisted for you to get so violent minded at those that just might. You need to therapy and Jesus.

We used to slap ass and try to grab their titties in 6th grade, they would chase us and beat us up, we never offered resistance, imo that was empowering for them.

>Think back to slapping a girls butt
Back in my day....

When presented with a scenario of a tight knit community of barbarians willing to murder you and your family VS isolated docile "good boys", a human will do what they have to do to survive

too bad they couldnt think further ahead
the implications mean they get fucked anyway
and they should have just used the state apparatus for defence instead of weakening it from the inside leading to a situation where they are framing themselves as an enemy

When I was 14 I got my ass slapped by some girls many time....

Even as younger as 12...

Should I prosecute those girls?

>yfw guys start turning gay to protect themselves from the vaginal jew

I have a really nice ass tho...

So I can forgive them...

This is what happens when you let retards become governers. Nothing but a game of slap ass, and they're bitching about it.

yet refugees get a slap on the wrist for raping people

an ass slap should not be punished as sexual assault. ill tell you why. because now the offender realizes if he is going to do the same amount of time and punishment, he might as well go for the inside the pants vagina grab

a milisecond of contact on clothed ass in a playful or "dare" slap shouldnt be the same penalty as forced finger bang or under the bra breast fondling

lmao, the irony is if he was better looking the girl would've enjoyed it, mouth breathing freak should know his place. it's fucked up that your fate is pretty much determined by looks, remember we're still primitive apes that eat shit breathe and no human being will ever amount to anything because our primitive instincts are king, and you get shit like this. bitch should be fucking crucified, who gives a fuck? always remember that you're a hedonistic piece of shit and the world would be better off without you. going to jump off my local carpark/od in a few weeks. shits fucked. all you primitive apes should follow my example.

Nobody likes a procrastinator.

that's not the sky falling, that's a building

If this the case than why female that harms a man's balls for no reason should be treated the same.

You are both retarded.

next week mate, you will you it in the news i live in nz btw

This. If I had a daughter and some fucking snotnosed punk did this to her I'd drag him into the street and break his kneecaps with a baseball bat.

>Remember in school when the lads used to pull up the lasses skirts as banter
>Someone did in front of a teacher one day
>Teacher put his arm around her and started consoling her and asking if she wanted to press charges for sexual assault

Why are cucks scared of banter?

" Brussels: Women Getting Ficki Fickied by 12-Year-Old “Syrians” on Trains"
dailystormer.com/brussels-women-getting-ficki-fickied-by-12-year-old-syrians-on-trains/

Slapping ≠ Groping

Well good thing you don't have a daughter autismo