Refute this. Protip: you can't

Refute this. Protip: you can't.

how can a company ever expand and get better equipment reducing the workload on the employees if they dont make a dime

A lot of the profits are invested in the company and lead to economic growth.

Stop hiding your hide, kike.

Companies don't exist. They are merely groups of individual workers.

>individual workers don't exist they're just collectives of cells!

I'm self-employed.

>cells don't exist, they're just collectives of atoms!

atoms don't exist! They're just collections of quarks!

>artists dont exist, the viewer is the artist

That only works if the workers are equally invested in the company
Most companies have a primary investor in the form of an owner.
If i contribute 10,000 in cash, plus 50,000 in labor, i should receive more than someone who contributes 30,000 in labor.

are you retarted you dont fucking need groups people for a busnes to work at this point it can literal be one fucking employee who pushes three buttons

>I create art
>I sell my art
>Profit
>Buy more materials
>Pay the bills

Who's wages aren't paid?

just out of curiosity
how is the business owner supposed to be paid if there are no profits?

if everybody gets the same amount of money regardless of effort put in tell me... WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYBODY DO ANYTHING?
WHY WORK IN A COAL MINE WHEN YOU GET PAYED THE SAME AS SOME FAT CUNT THAT SITS AT HOME ALL DAY EATING SNIKKERS?
I'll wait

correct. businesses aren't charities

Are you fucking retarded? Why should the guy cleaning the toilets at McDonald's get a share of the profits because the people actually running the fucking business made some good financial decisions while Tyrone was scrubbing some shit off the floor?

he isnt and he dies and so does the busines like ralphs is in my home town

no different than capitalism

>all profits go to labor

>no one ever puts up capital to fund a new enterprise ever again

Cause we are all equal!!!!!

Depends on if the owner takes a salary. These people are fucking commies though. They need to be executed not educated.

Profits are the wages of the business owner. They work too, y'know.

have you ever heard of mechanics?
if a job is supposed to take 8 hours and he completes it in 3 hours he gets the equivalent to 8 hours of pay for that job so he will excel in wealth but if he spends more than 8 hours on it he loses money for not meeting standards

With capitalism you have freedom of choice
If you're homeless, you chose that path and you know it
If you run a company and earn a shit ton, you chose that path and you know it

I am an average income earner myself BECAUSE I CHOSE THAT PATH AND I KNOW IT

Better equipment and new material is an expense not profit.

The business's owners are it's employees

You're right that's stupid. Those who provide more skilled labor should be payed more. Though not more than 6X the lowest paid worker or so.

Self-management by workers is also important.

These organizations exist and are called Co-ops

>Better equipment and new material is an expense not profit.
???
Profits can be spent on new assets
LEAF

ive used my own profits to expand my bisnes and buy out competition and create artificial competition

*JEW DETECTED*
HAND OVER YOUR SHEKLES IMEDIALITY AND RETURN YOUR STOLEN MEMES BEFORE YOUR SHOWER LEFTY/POL/

Yeah and borders don't exist and cars are just parts moving together

What about when all the workers are machines?

only the (((U.N.))) would try something like that or the (((E.U.)))

to make you pay them

Profit is literally the point.

People risk capital to make money for themselves.

They pay people to maximize said money and those people get paid wages lmao

Profits are the dividends you get from investing your money in capital.

quark's don't exist, they're just a collection of subatomic jews.

Yeah cause it takes zero money in order to keep maintenance of equipment and pay other bills for the company aswell as have the owners paycheck. So basically in your mind all the money should be given to workers and none should be left over so they can buy products such as food ingredients in order for food companies/factories (for example) can continue to keep making product to sell thus keeping the company going which would lead to workers being paid. Idiot

subatomic jews dont exist their just a collection of subatomic lizard people

Is nuclear fusion basically a mini-holocaust for subatomic jews?

That would be true if all profit was gained that way, but it isn't.

yes and ill sell it at a fair market rate

It is, though. You own the capital that people use to make shit, you invested in the capital so you get the money from it.
How much for a pico-holocaust?

>you invested in the capital so you get the money from it.
What if you inherited the business while it was profitable?

id say id charge about $200 bitcoin for every part within per 50 atoms
but the set up costs would take awhile to obtain :(

Then your father/mother/sugar daddy invested in the capital and decided to provide for his/her offspring/gay sex slave after they were gone with the dividends of their investment

or 1

There is no such thing as profit.
Refute this.
>protip: you cant

So profit can also be the dividends you get from someone else who invested his/her money in capital.

Profits are payback to the investors who floated the workers salary when the company was in the red

i tend to call them massive gains in wealth that cant always be reported [cash is cheaper and we ignore tax policy]

Ya

What about the huge monetary risk and opportunity cost the entrepreneur takes on by starting a business? Why do they deserve the same wages as the employees? What incentive do they have to start a business?

So it's fine to live off other peoples' work just because your ancestors made some smart investments.

Alright, I'm glad we settled that. Capitalism is the ideology of the lazy who want to live off other peoples' work even though they did nothing to earn it.

If they want the wages, they're welcome to design and organize everything themselves. Oh wait, they can't. Otherwise they'd just shut up and do it.

Profit is the wage earned by a proper manager.

Just because money exists does not entitle you to it. If you want to get paid more, be worth more.

>parents make a smart investment
>oh, cool, money. It'd be great if I could use this to provide for my offspring somehow
Why are communists so autistic?

You could not possibly be this retarded.

Here's the thing.
After paying liabilities, upkeep, taxes, etc. you'd be left with 10% on a really fucking good year.
If you don't reinvest all of that back into the business, you don't get 10% the next year.
Where is this profit that lays around communist keep talking about? It doesn't exist in the real world.

Guess what, it's possible for parents to provide for their kid without necessarily having a system that creates dynasties. If kids are born of rich parents, they already get a strong advantage over normal people even before their inherit.

>Profits
>are
>earnings
>minus
>costs

SAGE, you fucking commie

>prove a negative
burden of proof.

Lel, this whole thread should be saged for bait. But no one is forcing anyone to work at someones business, they are free to work wherever they want or start their own business to distribute profits however they like. But all in all everyone is rewarded with the capital they put in. In most cases the employee's capital is time, while the business owners is his own capital, aka investments to create the business, and burdens a greater risk, so should also reap the reward. And if you feel like you as an employee are being rewarded for the capital you are providing, you're always welcome to use your leverage as a worker and take your time elsewhere. Stop being a victim to everything in life and make something of yourself.

not doing looking for loopholes in take polices damn you must be retarded i tend to end up with about 40% on a bad year on my best year it was about 394% buddy heres the thing i know many loopholes and legal ways to reduce production costs

PROFITS
ARE
THE
REWARD
FOR
ASSUMING
RISK

WAGES
ARE
THE
REWARD
OF
THE
WORKING
CLASS

Seriously how fucked is the education sys in leafville?

>not doing looking for loopholes in take polices damn you must be retarded
...lol wow. no intelligence here.

>its possible for parents to provide for their kids without having a system that creates dynasties
And what exactly is wrong with dynasties? I love my children, and I want them to have the best future possible, therefore I want them to enjoy the fruits of every investment I've made in my life.

Chekd for carl the cuck.

>treats profits and net income as equivalents
W E W
stay poor

k cunt now refute this:

welfare is from the paid taxes of demographically imploding honest hard working middle class whites

ignoring bad grammar
have you ever heard of vertical and horizontal integration

But thats almost contradictory to human existence. Most of the time life comes down to wanting to provide the best life possible for your offspring. This is a goal shared by most parents, who the fuck are you to decide how they should spend their hard earned money? if they want to give it all to charity they should be able to. If they want their kids to never have to work a day in their life, then they should have that option to because its their's, not yours. They put in the hard work to gift it to their kids, rather than spending time on a cambodian tandem bike repair board.

>ignoring bad grammar
you think that was just bad grammar?
I couldn't even tell what you were trying to say
... are you one of the blacks?

yes im black and also an orthodox jew got a problem with that

fuck sake how do you faggots not get this?

there are more costs to production than labour you utter cretin

This is shit tier bait but let me lay it out for you: Business owners are the creators and of their business and take risk by making a business. they earn their profits. They have to make back at least what they put in, but nobody creates a business to break even for the fuck of it. The wage you get for working in said business is fair because the owner does all the work to keep the place up, to keep the lights on, to order products, to go through the logistics to make sure they are actually earning money, and have money to pay you, while you still making their business worthwhile for themselves. Maybe te business owner took out a loan to start it. Guess what has to be paid back on top of all of the above? The loan. This isn't "stealing" since the wages don't belong to you in the first place. Retarded commies like you just think the owners do nothing but the reality is they do the most. If you want better wages, improve your resume by actually trying to move up in the world instead of bitching that the business owner doesn't put his hard earned money into your hand for no fucking reason when all you do is clean toilets and brew coffee, and do a halfass job at it. If your mind is set on >muh wages, then the problem lies with your work ethic. This is america, the land of opportunity. If your bitching about your boss not giving you 50k+ a year salary for doing teen jobs, you've already failed in life. Start a business if you want te big bucks, make a fucking youtube account, do anything other than work a 9-5 and bitch about your 9-5 if you want to get the money you think the world owes your sorry ass just for being alive. Nobody is gonna give you free money like this person is bitching about. Get a real job, make something of yourself, or fucking put a bullet in your head, those are your options. Its a little thing called a hustle, and you gotta start at the bottom just like everyone else.

in my case its labor not production

The only labor communists know is digging ditches to bury their dead.

If the worker thinks they can do better than the company, or that their labor is exploited, they are free to try to do better in the free market

>Lel, this whole thread should be saged for bait. But no one is forcing anyone to work at someones business, they are free to work wherever they want
It's really not that simple, because most people need to work to live, and unemployment is a thing, so sometimes people actually are forced to take the jobs they can.

>or start their own business to distribute profits however they like
It's a possibility, but not everyone has the capability to do that, especially when there's already so many businesses around. And if I remember correctly, around 80% of new businesses fail.

>But all in all everyone is rewarded with the capital they put in.
Unless they inherit it.

>you're always welcome to use your leverage as a worker and take your time elsewhere.
In an economy with unemployment, it's owners who have that leverage, unless you're particularly important, which not everyone can be.
>And what exactly is wrong with dynasties?
It's anti-meritocratic, and, in some cases, can even lead to political problems. Like when you have people so rich that they can start influencing society (example, Soros). This is a problem with very rich people in general, not just dynasties, but the thing with dynasties is that the longer a family has been rich, the less capable they tend to be of empathizing with poorer people.
See above. I really don't care about how "natural" inheritance is. There are plenty of things that are natural as well, but that we agree are bad enough for society that they should be outlawed, like rape, murder theft, etc. Immense wealth accumulation might not be directly as immoral as those, but it also ends up creating problem for society and just isn't worth it.

As shitty as America's but they don't have the excuse of niggers.

were does the capital to buy machinery and ingredients/hard material comes from then?

>Tfw CEOs and companies realize that profits are unpaid wages of the workers
>So they right this wrong by, freeing all their employees from their bondage
>Now the workers have more time to spend with their families starving to death
>???????
>Profit, sorry unpaid workers wages

Then refuse to work unless you are paid what you think you should be.

>wages are te unpaid profits of the upperclassmen
I'm pro working class, but holy shit, how dumb and college drunk can you be?
Do an actual day of physical labor you soyfucks

Trick question. The Federal Reserve.

good question ((brazil)) money or most currency are shitted out claim that their backed in gold

>what is time preference
-the entire left

Property is theft so those machines became stolen goods the moment they were purchased

Well, we need to kick out immigrants so the working class has more leverage.

This is why i fired all of my employees and replaced them with a cnc machine.

>Property is theft
Fuck you. It's taxation is theft.

at least i dont want welfare like natsocs and corporate bail outs and other people like filthy hippies who dont want to see tree farms because trees have souls

That's true. However, a business should pay all extra profits equally/relatively to the workers before they make $1,000,000,000 a year. If a business needs extra money to sustain themselves or grow the employees should be informed and they all equally/relative to their salaries pay to sustain or grow the company. It should be a fairer relationship that's for sure.

At least sage this shit you fucking redditor shits, god fuck.

Because you don't need anyone to operate or program said cnc machine.

t. Mazak operator