Constitution Party General

>2010 Colorado Gubernatorial Election Edition
How's this party doing in your town/city/state?
Are you introducing people to the party?
Have you or anyone you know given thought to running for city council, mayor, state senator, US senator or Representative under the party banner?
Right now Matt Riccardi is running for governor of New Jersey as the Constitution Party candidate.
>constitutionparty.com/elections/state-local-candidates/matt-riccardi/
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgr1Q4VK6cc
>r4nj.org
>m.faceberg.com/Riccardi4NJ/
He obviously won't win, but a sizable turnout would be great for the party.
>B-bu-but the Constitution Party is irrelevant, nobody votes for them
Let's go back to the 2010 race for Governor of Colorado.
The Constitution Party candidate for Governor got 37% of the vote.
When was the last time a Libertarian candidate for Governor got 37% of the vote?
Thirty seven percent.
The Republicans that year got 11%. Just 11.
I know Matt can't get 37%, but the more support for the Constitution Party, the better.

bump

Let's do it

fucking colorado... you guys already had your weed so no one gave a shit about Ron Paul

bump for freedom

We really need to expunge the ancaps, libertarians, constitutionalists, paleoconservatives, second amendment militia men (Hitler was right to take the guns), neo-confederate secessionists, individualists, and the pro-life Christians from Sup Forums. All these groups will impede the greater good, which is a STRONG white super-ethnostate.

Wasn't aware thanks for the heads up. I'm going to introduce people to this in my city
Nice try there for a retarded Jew
>deletes flag
>Israel

>tfw live in Washington
>tfw will never have a constitutional candidate that can get 37%
I'm kind of surprised Colorado got that high, desu

I'll vote for him. Kim is a terrible candidate who bet on Trump losing.

36.4 percent of voters voted for a third party in 2010.
I really doubt it was all because of DUDEWEED XD

Hitler didn't take guns alway 'tard.

Are you in New Jersey?
When introducing people to the party, depending on who it is you're talking to, it might help to bring up how Ron Paul spoke at the party's founding and endorsed their presidential candidate in 2008.

Buy an ad, Matt

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!

I would love to vote for him, but I'm a felon. Sorry.

get in here old Sup Forums

>tfw you will never have a governor as based as Christie again in your lifetime
Why live?

>When was the last time a Libertarian candidate for Governor got 37% of the vote?
Isn't Garry Johnson the governor of New Mexico now?

Assuming this isn't b8, Gary was governor in the oughts and won as a Republican.

despite what the article on wikipedia may say, Sup Forums has never been a vehicle for any particular ideological movement. nobody should be expunged.

bump

Oh that's actually good to know! I wasn't trying to dismantle his point I was just curious.

where do you live?

I wish we advanced far enough technologically where seasteading, space travel, and terraforming was common so all these different parties and social movements could literally create entirely new sovereign nations based on their beliefs.

Mostly so I could see dozens of American successor nations be born and turned into superpowers of all different creeds and flavors.

Will bump forcivics.

The greatest man I know voted Constitution party last Nov. I voted Trump. Happy with my choice but will check out Constitution party. Thx for thread op

Bump

Bump

Keep it going

Ooga booga

>Muh constitution

We democracy now.

>reddit spacing