I am an Indian living in America. What does Sup Forums think of Indians?

I am an Indian living in America. What does Sup Forums think of Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKPnrW46UGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DESIGNATED

Is this poo bait ??

Our smelly ally.
youtube.com/watch?v=zKPnrW46UGs

p.s give me your worst i dont get offended

are you trying to stay there and become amercun?

yes i was born here so i plan on staying

>i was born here
And why do you still say you are Indian?

because both of my parents are indian....trust me being indian is not something i embrace and appreciate

eh american indians are pretty alright. They're like everyone else, sometimes shitty, sometimes not. When not college sjws, they're a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

High tech Indian immigrants are the absolute worst tho, their cultural misunderstandings + high sense of worth because of money from tech jobs are rage inducing.

Better than muslims, that's for damned sure.

do you speak in broken buzzwords?

I swear that's all that comes from poo-in-loos when they try to bullshit their way through a job

Are you working for tech support?

when do u learned to use a toilet and dont shit beside of the roads?

yo what's up with the smell?

I think Indians are cool and fun people. They're hardworking and intelligent also, don't impose their religion.

Although they sometimes smell bad and have funny accent still they're at par with Whites and I love Indian babes.

India bros are pretty cool.
have a bengali friend and hes the shit.

The indians who have been here for a while and have adopted american culture (cant think of the proper word for it) tend to be snobbier and more classist, but it is more prevalent amongst wealthier indians.

sometimes you can stink up the lines on a hot day at the theme park, but thats about it honestly.

Yo. I am also an Indian American.
>do you poo in loo?
I shit in toilets.

Cumin and turmeric.

agreed the sterotype of short indian manlets working in tech is not a sterotype but a well seen truth in my family
no i dont have an accent was born in america
no that would be hell
learned bathroom right when regular kids learn bathroom

Can you fake an Indian accent? Do you ever do it intentionally to piss people off?

>What does Sup Forums think of Indians?
Id rather have you here than Muslims, at least
Indians are civil, friendly and don't start shit. Most
of the poos here that I know are based and don't like niggers, they respect others beliefs, bro tier if you will.

Indians fresh off the boat ***REEK*** with smell. Most of the Indians I have meet are well-cultured and put on colongone/deo but when I meet my relatives from live in India they smell terrible.
rich indian kids are the worst. narcissistic and spoiled at birth and polished by their parents without any exposure to the real world.
Ive always found Indian accents to be pretty easy to replicate so yes I suppose I can do it. I dont do it to piss people off but sometimes I act like I dont know English when im with the cashier.

Raju down the street makes some awesome food. Butter chicken, aloo ghobi, curries. He and his family are alright in my book.

We'll think better of you if your Army kicks some Chicom ass up by the border.

Better than pakis. Sikhs are bro-tier. But poos are overwhelming our IT industry. And you aren't white, so kindly find somewhere else when the race war comes.

what are those pen glyphs on your hand?

i mean, i eat and enjoy indian food but i don't acquire the smell.

hate to make generalizations but my impression is that many indians can be smart, successful and assimilate well over here. some indian girls are hot as fuck.

i would like to consider indians friends and allies partially because of my hatred for china

pinoyfag here

>Asking for approval from Sup Forums

Indian Americans are superior to whites. Who cares what they think? The average American Indian makes 100k while the average white makes like 57k.

Unless someone drops a mega nuke on India I dont plan on that ever happening. Pakistan has been fucking over India for years and they have still continued to openly embrace them + they have invaded anyone for years

The Indians I have met have always been sharp and had a good sense of humor.

When I was testing to see if the pen was working for the stickynote I wrote for verification, the pen was able to write on my skin but not the paper so I had to get a new pen. Pretty weird.

We were both born here, why the fuck should we have to leave because niggers and wiggers chimp out?

Everyone else in the country sees him as Indian and will no matter how muvh he calls himself an American.

disgusting

Things like that bother me sometimes. Ive been tons of people who looked at me and said oh you are a minority you will have so much of an easier time getting into college and other higher education programs. But what alot of people dont realize is even though we are less in the country than spics and dindus we dont get any of that sweet affirmative action treatment.

I like the old school indians that worked in ap/pm or 7-11

I hate these new IT indian H1b scum

*meet tons

You guys smell bad

Aside from all of them having the exact same resume with only minor formatting changes, they're alright.

There are more poos than whites already. Whites need an ethnostate for their survival--I have nothing against poos.

I learned when I was in college (and not eating mom's cooking for the first time) that I smelled differently depending on if I was eating mostly Indian food or Western food. Most Indian people, once you warm up to them, are extremely loyal friends.

Pretty Pajeeta Pic related.

If a race war happens ill probably help out still. But most Indian communities hate blacks. Thats why alot of Indian tv shows only show the lightest Indians possible (this bothers me sometimes because they are too too light which represents only 15% of the population).

I genuinely hate them. They smell like fucking shit, and are generally rude or inconsiderate. I fucking hate dealing with you fucks at my job.

Seeing indians on social media has convined me to never open a facebook/twitter. I only have snapchat.

I know. I don't know whats wrong with us.

you don't want to know.

>If a race war happens ill probably help out still.
Thanks, lad. I consider upper-class pajeets to be honorary whites anyway, it's just that from a legal framework, it would be much easier to keep only Europeans. Euros would have to be the overwhelming majority for the ethnostate to work, obviously.

Some of you are pretty awesome and some of you are absolute shit tier, not much in the middle. I'd be more ok with you if you fuckers didn't exclude beef and pork at every fucking company meeting, everyone else loves that stuff. Just don't fucking eat it and pray to your six armed elephant.

>race war = some whites vs many whites & other races
or
chinese vs rest of world

i must say, you're very well mannered and polite. i'd like to extend you the same courtesy, sir.

Agreed user well said.

I will lose the entirety of my respect for white people if you're willing to deprive another naturally-born citizen of their lawfully acquired property on the basis of race. Trust me, there is not going to be a problem of white women overwhelming choosing to sleep with indian males. Even I know better than to dream of that.

>tfw the most beta race

On the less than 10%chance that you're actually an Indian, I'll reply.

Regardless of all the hate (designated shitting streets, etc) that you guys get on here (and it's all bantz, you understand) I am a white American and I have never met an Indian that I didn't like. Funny, hard working, great sense of humor, awesome food, caring, strong family ethic. Love you guys.

Thanks, yes I am indian

Fuck chinks, yeah. But the race war will come when the economy collapses under the weight of debt (probably a combination of joblessness and boomer pensions). The zealots would be low in number, but many whites will be forced onto our side by necessity.
This country needs to be destroyed. Citizenship is meaningless now, as are (((legal))) documents. It's not like Indians would be affected that much, anyway. I only truly despise niggers and spics, and the latter only because of how much they breed.
I don't even have a problem with white-Indian mixing, desu, but the issue of culture and heritage is a big one for me. It's why Indians are, to me, a model minority, with an absolute emphasis on minority. I'd prefer if they stayed in India, but a few I can definitely deal with, no problem.

I agree about the dindu problem, welfare spics need to go and we need to stop illegal immigration and stop sponsoring so many fucking H1Bs. The majority of USA-born Indian Americans will feel the same way. But we also don't want to uproot our families and go back to India; we emigrated for a reason and the majority of us that emigrated early (before the fucking H1B boom) are highly educated, desirable immigrants. Don't throw away a valuable ally just because of skin color.

That's how it used to be; it's the fucking SJW/Mudshit agenda that keeps saying we need to ban pork in all public places. My dad even told me how to order a steak (medium-rare) so I wouldn't look stupid when I was invited to a steakhouse with a friend's family.

Had a friend in college, first gen American. He told me that most ethnic Indians growing up here either adopt white American culture (mostly Hindus), or black American culture (mostly mudslimes). He chose the former and was a great guy. Wish we would've kept in touch.
My brother was assigned to room with a mudslime guy who chose the latter thuglife at uni. A couple years later I was talking with a coworker who had been robbed at gunpoint. Come to find out, it was the mudslime who had roomed with my bro. He was caught and sentenced, thankfully.

If you're in category A you have my support fellow American.

you guys are quite well represented in american media nowadays

Yeah, Asians in this country get shafted pretty badly. Do Indians have the same problem as the West Coast nips and chinks, where they get super leftist after """Westernizing"""?

Indians being beta is 100% a cultural thing. Kids arent sent off into the real world and its like they are still being breast feed as grown men. They do horrible in relationships because most of Bollywood is a women doesnt like a guy and says no, but the guy keeps bothering her and then she says yes. That + broken english means rapey facebook messages by Indians.

Pretty sad.

I think you are all sub-human who are lost.

seriously, you don't belong here.

As I said, a few pajeets I can work with (up to 5% of total population, I'd say), but there are definitely limits if my aim is to conserve the white race.

Also forgot to add that the food is great. I hate going outside, but I still do it for an Indian restaurant where I'm at.

God bless

>being indian is not something i embrace and appreciate

Nigga just kys

i respect your honesty and ability to voice your ideas like a civilized human being. a nice change from BTFO nigger

I agree; count me in on the race war.

Good food but literal dumb shitskin cucks who strive to serve their Jewish masters with pride.

Jesus fucking christ. My immediate family were the only ones in my **ENTIRE** family that supported Trump. My mom is right-wing, and as soon as she heard wall and border she was a trump fan. It took me a while to join his side because around that time I was a leftist myself.
My dad after watching the debates and seeing Hillary pivot over questions + reading wikileaks made him support Trump. But we had to hide that because hating Trump and humiliating him was the only talk that my other family members did for a long time. The day trump won multiple members of my family cried.

See things like that make me pissed off at Indians. Stop acting like sub-human black by saying nigga act normal.

This is 100% true. Hindus tend to adopt white culture while Mudshits adopt nigger culture.

My mom is friends with an Indian (who came her when she was a kid), and her son said that he wanted to be white, kek. I don't get it, though. It's usually the most successful nonwhites (nips and Indians) that end up wishing to be white, when they already have so much to be proud of.

I'm not one to start unnecessary fights. It's a bit sad that my racial views would get me painted as Satan by pretty much any nonwhite (and most whites for that matter), when all I really want is for my own people to have their space. No reason I can't be civil about it.

i have to say i relate to him.
born here in the US, grew up with american values, not proud of the country of my heritage = philippines

Sup Forums has taught me alot. i accredit alot of what i know about global politics to Sup Forums

My dad has been a Michael Savage fan since I was born; he's voted republican every presidential election except for Ross Perot. My mom voted for Obama the first time because she didn't like McCain. The majority of Indians I know are democrats, though; I suspect it has quite a bit to do with the nationalized healthcare shit and them all being doctors.

smarter than whites
good at mathematics

Probably one of the big factors is alot of Indian parents are hard headed and have low tolerance + listening capabilities. There have been multiple times where I wished to have non-Indian parents.

Lol, the fuck are you talking about? I've never seen a Hindu shitskin not talk like he's a fucking nigger. They're literally imitation niggers.

I don't

SHITTING

cut

That makes sense, actually. The one I mentioned force her son to be a vegetarian, even though her husband (also Indian) isn't.

Tons of Indians have a phase where they try to join black culture. This fellow pajeet of mine is probably going through it right now

SHOO SHOO, SMELLY POO

I was pretty solid with an Indian doctor. Great guy. Friendly as shit. That's really my only interaction with Indian people. Well I suppose his wife was a huge cunt but women aren't people.

You smell like curry and your phone skills are shit but most of you are not degenerates in my experience.

Eyy ok, i'll take that. Also, let me clarify a bit. I work in IT and non-Indians have a philosophy. There are good Indians and bad Indians. The good ones, holy fuck, autistic levels of knowledge about their subject area. I have made friendships with several good Indians and most of them are my go-to's for all kinds of shit. And I genuinely like them, really good guys/gals. Then the bad Indians... holy fuck, again. So god damn incompetent... they only have the job because the hiring manager is Indian or because they have the magic visa.

And I understand your comments about the visa boom... when I was a kid (39 now) the Indians here in the valley were all top tier. Fucking mad brilliant. Now though, you guys are becoming a minority, and its sad.

Also, like that other poster said, this shit is mostly bantz. The best of you guys are pretty fucking amazing.

nigger is Sup Forums culture, the poor bhai just doesn't understand the subtle difference of "nigga" and "nigger".

Whiteness is the one thing we'll never have that keeps us from being at the very top of the "societal honor" spectrum.

That's the SJW bullshit. The first way they poison your mind is by telling you that in the West your culture is looked down upon and that you shouldn't be proud of your heritage. I am very proud of my Hindu heritage, and because of that I also know that other peoples should be proud of their heritage as well (except kangz, they don't have culture because they're animals). There's no reason why you cannot be proud of your heritage and culture, as long as you do not forcibly push it on others.

hindu bro-tier

muslim shit-tier

you are a bunch of nasty, thieving, greasy, yellow-toothed, curry-farting shitskins who happen to have a monopoly on ciggs and cheap beer in the inner city. fuck you for buying food stamps and being greedy slackjawed spear chuckers

Interesting insight

see
because the internet is hard, apparently.

Absolutely hate and don't trust them. First time meeting an Indian guy at the traino when I was fourteen and he tried to rape me and lift up my skirt. The next five Indians I met have all been rapey, I tried to be open minded again and be nice but it backfired. I just can't anymore. I want to meet a nice guy to prove me wrong but there's only so many shitty people you can tolerate before bias kicks in. And an Indian guy snipped off some of my naturally red hair sniffed it and rubbed it against his genitals.....that was the final straw. Just horrible experiences overall...

first of all nice trips

and i dont blame you. indians fresh off the boat are shitty people

i dont think i have ever meet another indian on welfare most of us are well off without it

That's the biggest problem with Indian Americans now. When the US opened immigration to India, it was literally ONLY IIT graduates that were fucking brilliant. When they liberalized immigration standards and started handing out H1Bs like candy the next wave of incompetent IT workers started migrating, and they're the ones who really fulfill all the stereotypes of the street-shitter. They're also more likely to be liberal and have "progressive views"

you know the rule
Sorry about the experience if true, though.

I wouldnt mind being proud of my heritage if so many people didnt mess up all the time. Maybe a few more Indians should start working out...maybe a few more Indians should explore other fields instead of going into doctor/engineer.

Sure Indian culture is pretty cool, I experience it on a daily basis but man the people really need to change