Why can gays legally have private businesses for public sex?

Why are gay bathhouses legal, anons?

They're nothing but pay-to-enter-then-get-laid brothel-style dens of degeneracy that would NEVER be allowed for straight people in the USA.

Some faggot who I have to deal with periodically was boasting about the Chicago bathhouse he just spent the day at, and was talking about the "douching stations" for cleaning your asshole out before you get reamed, as well as the "mouthwash stations" for cleaning out the load you just took in your mouth.

Basically, he said once you go in, it's just one giant drug-fueled orgy in every room. And, of course, there are old men everywhere sticking it in 18 year olds who are practically kids.

If there were such a place where old straight men were paying to go to a building just to fuck stupid 18 year old girls, it'd be a SHUT IT DOWN situation as soon as the public knew about it. But, because fags get special treatment, they can do things nobody else can.

Why are faggot bathhouses allowed to operate?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-25/hiv-positive-men-taking-daily-medication-will-not-pass-virus-on/8742154
archive.is/y4p91
strawpoll.me/13535219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the people in power are more interested in fucking boys than girls.

swinger's clubs exists user, also girls are less into anonymous sex

Because gays are superior. Think - how quickly did we usurp your political system, hetero-user? How rapidly did we infect your wives and childrens' minds with a morality that would grant us power over you?

How can you claim superiority when you have neither the resolve nor the cunning to enact your will upon the world?

Prove me wrong, and you can call me a faggot. Until then, all your yapping about wanting to kill me and "put me in a bog" is nothing but impotent rage. The smallest dogs bark the most, after all.

gays are terrible people to work with. im glad i can see the desperation on your face to be accepted you dirty aids faggot.

Except that Swinger's Clubs typically don't operate with set hours in broad daylight on a heavily-trafficked city block.

If straight people tried something like this, it wouldn't be approved to begin with, then would be closed down as soon as it opened.

There's another one in the major city near me, some guy died while being strung up in one of their bondage rooms, and nobody seemed to care about finding out what goes on there even after it made the news.

Disgusting.

If you're one of those "muh degeneracy" "white women are all roasties" types, then that makes you more of a degenerate fag than most fags.

>Because gays are superior.

Why is that? Because you can't procreate and have to rely on kike tactics to "recruit" since you can't breed at a pace that keeps your kind in existence?

Or, is the superiority because you don't even look at AIDS as a death sentence and just figure you'll "take a pill" once you've bug chased and caught the prize? Since 4 of the 6 queens I know all have AIDS, and the only group who can come close to you on those rates for failing to have safe sex are niggers, I'd say it's more of a bad thing than a good thing.

Just wondering if you can clarify on this whole superiority thing, I'm a little confused.

Blowing 12 men in a single day IS degeneracy, swish. Getting your asshole fisted IS degeneracy. You can keep trying to normalize it, but it's not going to fly with anyone other than retarded liberals who will swallow anything (pun intended).

Protip: I'm not MGTOW, so playing that angle isn't going to do much for you.

>If there were such a place where old straight men were paying to go to a building just to fuck stupid 18 year old girls
That wouldn't exist though. Because women would lower their sexual market value by being there having sex for free. The only women you would find in such a place would be paid prostitutes.

Homosexuals aren't a species retard. And can you explain to me how this recruitment works? Would it work on you?

Anyway, I was a little dubious of this but apparently its true HIV medications these days actually prevent transmission of the disease. Couples with a POZZED partner can have unprotected sex hundreds of times without disease transmission occurring. It's also practically undetectable in the positive partner's blood.

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-25/hiv-positive-men-taking-daily-medication-will-not-pass-virus-on/8742154

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/y4p91

It's the government funded news site.

its a faggot running a bot

oops forgot

>brothel-style
You pay to get in, you don't pay to have sex.

Because society only cares about women. That is why you see these blatant double standards.

Sooner you swallow that redpill the sooner such stupid questions end.

>can't procreate
I can. my sperm isn't sterile
I choose not to because I prefer to fuck your dad instead of your mom.

>swinger's places aren't a thing
There's one in mississauga canada. Any others? Of course there are. These threads are here either to be political or to post dick or talk about it. It's the second thing

Hey, that's kinda gay.

This
Fucking legendary

>gay people are sluts
>gay people are likely to commit suicide
>gay people have shorter life spans

what seems to be the problem?

wrong. its too gay.

You can fix all that anxiety pretty easily you know. Neo vaginas=vaginas and then no Freudian bullshit fears for you

they exist for straight people, women just don't want to be apart of it so it just ends up as one or two ugly chicks and a sea of guys jacking off their tiny dicks.

Because all the fags get accepted in these shitty ass days, when a straight nigger like me can't taste some fucking tang for the life of me.

>men like to have sexmore than women

STOP THE PRESSES!

Nice post number. Please don't van me

Because they use (((their))) card.
>WE WUZ VICTIMZ!!
And everything with a "gay" in front became "progressive".
It's the same reason why you burgers are all circumcised. Why do you do that? Because you were brainwashed and give money to doctors to do an useless operation.

Gay

There's nothing illegal about having consensual sex dipshit

>that would NEVER be allowed for straight people in the USA.

t. never been to a nightclub
t. never been to a strip club
t. never been to a swinger den

Explain me to me why the fuck the state shoud interfere between the private business of two consenting adults. You fucking bootlicking state cock sucking cunt.

Shouldn't you be servicing your kike overlords cunt? All bootlickers must perish.

You fucking cunt, end your fucking life kike cunt, cunt.

Final battle. strawpoll.me/13535219

Ahaha, bumping
Something tells me we already lost your poll based on this webm

So lesbians don't cheat? Do they cheat less than straight couples then or is it just a guy thing?

>he doesn't have over 25 brothels/massage parlors a short walk from his door
land of the free

Your STD study also ignores lesbians, so at most your argument is gay males are bad.

Women have a far lower sex drive then men. It's all supply and demand

Opps wrong one

It's hawt

I need to shower sometimes don't be a bigot.

IDK why you are complaining since they aren't hurting you but desu what you said reminds me of how people are willing to accept a lower wage if it lowers the wage of someone they felt didn't deserve it (like Communism lolz).

Gays 'breed' by fucking boys and teenagers. Fifty percent of gays were molested as children. They admit it.

No swingers clubs are out there, op must like they gay bathhouses, because that's all he sees.

Kill them all

because bathouses dont sell the people they just sell a space for you to have sex