BRACE YOURSELVES! Incoming Tactical Nuke!

Earlier today Imran Awan was arrested, hastily arraigned, and released. A quick search of the Wikileaks DNC E-Mail dump reveals the e-mail in pic related.

It appears as if these deep state traitors nicked Nancy Pelosi's iPad while she was in a closed door meeting, and gave it to Imran Awan to do who knows what with.

MEDIA CALL--we need Pelosi asked about this closed door meeting on 12 May 2016, and if she was expecting Imran Awan to perform any service to her tablet device while she was in attendance at that meeting.

Ms. Kumar is in an unelected position, and as you can see for yourself, an overpaid one at that. This fits the profile of a "deep state operator."

The attached graphic is approved for immediate distribution through all social channels. This is it boys, the opening salvos in the latest battle have been fired.
It's time we add to the chaos in the name of Kek!

Wikileaks source e-mail (legal to view in all 50 States, Territories & Protectorates of the United States of America.):
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/40464

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/rosalyn-kumar-1a28789b/
naeir.blogspot.ca/2011/11/charitable-contribution-parity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage for LARP

my erection will not stop.

also ayy lmao

Bump

linkedin.com/in/rosalyn-kumar-1a28789b/

K-keep me posted...

>linkedin.com/in/rosalyn-kumar-1a28789b/
screencap, please? it won't let me look w/o an account.

aaayyyyy

OH FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK

WHO ARE THOSE ASSHOLES IN THE CC???

THEYRE ALL IN ON IT!!!!!!!!

>an overpaid one at that.

Just for comparison, Imran Awan and all of his staff were compensated $160K EACH.

It seems Kaitlyn Lane is the one who actually stole the ipad

PIC OF ROSALYN KUMAR

More about her here:
naeir.blogspot.ca/2011/11/charitable-contribution-parity.html

I'm an idiot I forgot to post it

which one is Rosalyn?

If black people were such intricate parts of so many thriving and conquering civilizations (aside from being slaves) then why do they still live in mud huts and rely on the jew gibs?

bnumpo

you don't tell a giant email group of people that you are going to nick and hack someone's ipad you retard

Haha. That's why Trump leaked the Don Jr closed door meeting. To make the media go apeshit about it and demand disclosure. Now they are fucked because they cannot wind out of it.

Trump is truly the biggest chessmaster in the universe and probably sent by God himself.

the one in the back

page 9

nope

>mind blown

Sure you do when you're a brainwashed useful idiot "staffer" and you're in an environment of complete corruption.

List of Democraps using the services of Imran Awan:

MARCIA FUDGE (D-OH)
TIM RYAN (D-OH)
JIM COSTA (D-CA)
SANDER M. LEVIN (D-MI)
DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ (D-FL)
YVETTE D. CLARKE (D-NY)
GREGORY W. MEEKS (D-NY)
JOHN P. SARBANES (D-MD)
JACKIE SPEIER (D-CA)
DIANA DEGETTE (D-CO)
FREDERICA S. WILSON (D-FL)
CEDRIC L. RICHMOND (D-LA)
DAVID LOEBSACK (D-IA
KAREN BASS (D-CA)
JOYCE BEATTY (D-OH)
EMANUEL CLEAVER (D-MO)
LOIS FRANKEL (D-FL)
DANIEL T. KILDEE (D-MI)
TONY CARDENAS (D-CA)
MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM (D-NM)
ROBIN L. KELLY (D-IL)
KATHERINE M. CLARK (D-MA)
MARK TAKANO (D-CA)
JULIA BROWNLEY (D-CA)
PETE AGUILAR (D-CA)
ANDRE CARSON (D-IN)
JOAQUIN CASTRO (D-TX)
THEODORE DEUTCH (D-FL)
TED LIEU (D-CA)
HAKEEM S. JEFFRIES (D-NY)
KYRSTEN SINEMA (D-AZ)

and evidently NANCY PELOSI (D-CA)

sauce: dailycaller.com/2017/07/16/these-house-dems-heard-they-may-have-been-hacked-but-dont-seem-to-care/

aayyyy

Tammy Duckworth of IL used one of the brothers too

DESIGNATED THEME FOR ALL HAPPENING THREADS

>youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM

>youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM

Kek Imrans got all the info

I heard he maybe also hacked into GOP congress member systems but idk

b-b-b-b-bump

feelsgoodman

Good point

God damn i want some teriyaki tuna now

I actually believe there is divinity in Trump. There is no fucking way that anyone would have lasted as long as he has against these evil powers.

I'm afraid to let you guys know but we broke this story months ago @crowdsourcethetruth. We literally went to trump tower. Seth Rich is alive and well in Indonesia after being killed in the Bloomingdale neighbourhood by alpha jolah after that shootout in front of the whitehouse. anyway we need to get some rest before our flight. make sure you hit tha like button and subscribe. peace

Ahh, back in the good old days before her head doubled in size

bumped to counteract your desperate shill sliding

I think you soul is reviewed by a 'light' after death. There was a reoccurring theme. The evil in this world started messing with the natural order of things. They were stopping spiritual progression. Life as a learning experience.

Now god's wrath is coming.

Im retarded what does this have to do with Don jr?

bump

we will have nuclear war before these people get exposed, they don't care and will do anything to hide the truth even if it destroys the world

Commie culture only*

This guy gets it!