Women are only good for good genes & making babies...

Women are only good for good genes & making babies. Every man should have a Trap companion as well as a wife for true happiness. A trap is more compatible than any women could be.

wrong.

Yes. Minus the tits. And guess what. Genetics are not dependent on females nor improved by them. And we don't even need women in any kind of bonding sense let alone procreation by way of sex, agape love, or any nurturing qualities. Single motherhood is a meme. Not for dads.

sauce u fag

>every fucking day
My sexuality revolves around breeding, dumb cunt. I'm only attracted to women who'll probably produce strong children, this is why fat fuck roasties aren't attractive.

Something about the female energy and presence is better than a little fuckboy with implants and a dick.. You just cant replace the female.

Wife
Mistress
Dog
Trap

Traps are like Asian women. They are both used as a last resort for Sup Forumstards because most of them are huge losers and have to resort to something else.

I think it's possible to abandon women altogether and still be happy without them. it's what I'm doing and it's working.

Traps are degenerate...
And sexy

all ancaps must burn

Oh look
It's another "I'm going to post girls and pretend they're traps" thread

It is my duty to post these now.

Here's another fake trap. She's a real woman and I'm sick of people saying she's a trap

Traps are gay...oh wait....

first post worst post

its amazing how much homosexuality is pushed on this board, particularly when a flaggot is involved

But Anzu is a girl.

Is it ģoing to wash the dishes and cook ao my wife doesnt have to?
Happy wife makes for a happy life

And a sissy trap housemaid makes for a happy wife and a VERY happy life

So where do you find the traps for fucking, Sup Forums?

>girl