Do white women realize that the only ones protecting them are white men?

As soon as we're gone, the third world savages will take white women as trophies and oppress them far more than we ever did. But maybe that's what they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8bvFGoJS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wamen don't know what they want

They don't want white knights protecting them.

You aren't turning women on by holding the door for them or treating them well, this is so simple.

>Listening to anything women have to say...
Your ancestors would have laughed at you for this.

Yeah. And they can get away with it because white men won't stop protecting them even when they're turbowhores trying to bring down society.

Hahaha yeah, they have no idea.

BTW the whole no white women thing is about pulling the rug on this. If I can end white gynocentrism or at least redistribute it to non westerners and others unlikely to be feminists, they'll wake up really quick. If we organise something like how women somehow organised feminism (seriously, why are so many of them deliberately ugly?) then they'll start realising that hating men and using them as dildos is not on.

Giving women rights was a mistake.

I can't wait for MGTOW to really take off.

It's like the trash decided to take itself out one day!

I hate women so this fact pleases me

Women don't mentally exist in the physical word. If women end up destroying civilization, they'll simply cling to any man that protects and provides for them. It doesn't matter if their treatment is worse and everything else is worse. They won't think back to life in civilization, they won't act to restore it.

All the men out there who think they can just let women wreck everything, then when everything has collapsed, say "I told you so" and somehow get some sort of satisfaction are retarded. Women are just going to turn around and tell men to fix it without acknowledging anything they've done wrong.

The thing to remember is women have zero power. They are not stronger nor smarter than men. They only do the things they do THROUGH men. So as soon as men everywhere decide to stand up to them and tell them to shut the fuck up, they will. After throwing a childish tantrum first. But then they will.

they're instincts are telling them to have children and that isn't happening in modern society so naturally they want their countries flooded with millions of more men and bazillions more sperms to fix this. they don't have the capacity to see the violent chimpworld this will all lead to.

Reminder that literally the moment that white men + white women are no longer a formidable voting block identity politics will turn on white women and they will be treated the same way we are.

Of course

They want to be oppressed and put into cages like the animals they are

It is true.

Well,maybe you should stop fucking non white women,especially Asian women at 10x the rate that white women fuck non whites.

>women
>not enjoying rape

you're doing it wrong

I'll just kill myself first. *Shrug*

Woah what an ugly face. Shame, those tits aren't bad.

I want more of this hot, bouncy black woman.

I don't know how many ways it has to be said... a woman is only as decent as the most influential male in her life. If she has a decent father, then yes, she understands how important white men are. If her parents are shit, she will be shit.

It really is that simple.

Women are stupid as fuck, but that can be said for most of society. Women do seem incapable understanding reality though. I honestly dont think women are designed to be more than mothers and companions. They are akin to children who without males would literally starve to death.

don't bother the rest of the video fucking sucks

Their power lies in their ability to use their vaginas to manipulate men into doing what they want. Take that power away from them, and they've got nothing.

The minute men stop playing their game, and beating the fuck out of the male turncoats who are furthering their agendas for pussy, the game is over for them.

Remember that. Take care of the White Knights first...

Of course they realize that. Women want to be raped by foreign invaders. It's the number one female sexual fantasy.

>pic
havent we had mirrors for thousands of years?

The modern women are strong and independent omnigendered freaks who don't need men and can easily defend themselves against any amount of rapefugees attacking them. Stop oppressing them.

I don't know what mongrel country you are from but the girl in your picture is not white enough.

Women have never been allowed to partake in society , it's not just white women. Actually white women aren't as bad as you think, they voted for Trump against all odds

I love it how people are waking up and know exactly what steps to take first:

>Ie. Take out the white knights first.

well women do love rape and abuse

You beat the fuck out of the White Knights, and make their women watch you do it. While you're beating the fuck out of them, you explain exactly why they are getting their ass kicked and that if they're looking for someone to blame, pick the person with tits and a vagina.

Things will change really fucking fast.

It's called being raised to be polite, amiga

desu this
i'd feel disgusting watching some black guy beat up his white girlfriend in public and want to step in and stop that subhuman behavior
but...
us white bois don't have the power anymore to stand up to these animalistic strong dark men
i hope these women enjoy it because now there is no stopping it. they're going to train these white girls

White women only care about not having hurt fee fees. Most spoiled brats in existence, t b h. I pray for genetic engineering and masses of white babies born without needing white women.

Yes and they like idea to be ravaged by third world niggers.

Must post obligatory Mad Mo the molester.

This is what right-wing women dream of at night.

I wouldn't be so sure.

please post it.

Im too lazy to look for the actual video.
Its from Hookup Hotshot, though. Good luck user

i hold the door open for everyone, just as 90% of the people do here regardless of sex or age.

what kinda shithole you in mongoloid?

thats nastier than the nigger desu desu

Takk, based nord.

Women are not a "realizing" creature. It sounds like you haven't met one yet. Keep hunting.

They like being oppressed. They just like moaning about it if you allow them. They all have secret rape fantasies about being gang-raped by feral thirsty nignogs. They view their bi-racial babies as a badge of honour to demonstrate how virtuous they are.

This is exactly what needs to happen.

who holds the door for you user?

this

i would

What's the joke with this image? What am I missing? What object is he describing?

The government and media convinced them that they only need the government for protection.

white man here.

I actually like watching videos of white women getting abused by black men

Kv incel 101 right here.
Keep hating Elliot jr.
Faggot

What did (((he))) mean by this?

gay

Of course you do Hans

This. Except I've noticed the only people who ever say thanks are whites and Asians. I've since stopped holding doors for anyone whose skin is darker than a an egg yolk.

In what kind of a scenario do white men suddenly disappear while white women remain?

most people hold the door for others, maybe its just an american thing

Fall of Berlin, 1945

lol yes you're so right.

Pussy ass leaf.

Worst beta fag thread I can recall.
All you women-hating cucks fuck off back to r3ddit.

>white women will be oppressed
it might be the only solution to their problem in all honesty, and it might also help the few white men that manage to stay alive that long.

>oppression
considering we're living in a fucking dystopia where right is left, left is right, up is down and down is up, whatever women say should be taken as bullshit, i mean, how fucking difficult can it be to keep them under control? ours know their place and many are fine with it: men providing them and being masculine (and yes, being a ""knight"" is stupid, here many used to practiced that thing but when we realized they were starting taking advantage and behave like fucking pricks we stopped)

>Bu bu bu you're on Sup Forums, you're not supposed to have a gf
i have, and also have experienced enough shit to realize they don't like the so called ""cucks/good guys"", women like you to be rough. Gotta say it though, the cancerous bullcrap coming from the US SJW's and retards of the sort is starting to screw over th youth (women of this age are fucking spoiled anyway, seen many such cases where lads got utterly and irrefutably BTFO by their ex-wives)

Massive unchecked immigration of murdering sandniggers into a mostly white unprepared community or country

Stop blaming women you fucking faggots. Embrace your conqueror blood, kill the shitskins and the women will do whatever you want. Women aren't attracted to pussies and manlets.

Yankees are trash

Go back to your mosque Justin

Majority of white women voted for trump

no

What you cucks do not get is that women have always been retarded for all of history because women never needed to evolve to be smart to survive.

As a man if you were not book smart or street smart in any way you were completely fucked but as a woman all a woman needed to know how to do is suck a cock and cook a dinner as the men took care of business and if the men failed then other men would do the job.

The shit in modern society mostly stems from giving the retards rights when they are incapable of handling them. Women are not responsible for rights and they never were even in the so called good days of feminism (before the dyed armpits and the kill all men signs).

The thing with white women being protected is that the non white men are not afraid of beating them like the white men are so they are not gonna be put on the spotlight and have to be worth a shit or they get beaten or killed off.

>Boston fag?
Not wrong though

This.

Shill thread.

Sage

Jesus Christ she's perfect.

> tell men to fix it
And I laugh in their face before i slam my cabin door and leave them out on the cold.

What's your point?

i would

There are women who are into prepping, homesteading, reenacting and DIY. Stop hanging out with barbie bimbos. Large swaths of the male population are just as vapid these days.

I hold the door for people all the time, and I'm not even a dude. Women and men hold the door for me all the time where I live. It's not sexual, it's just being polite. Women do like men who know how to be polite in public(in the bedroom is another matter and can vary a lot from person to person).

Oh boo hoo, revenues went up so expenditures went up with it. What a fucking surprise.

Everyone.
What kind of shithole do you come from where people don't hold the door open for others?

Not anymore. They are strong independent women who don't need no man now. Let them face the consequences, don't intervene.

I held the door open for a old woman with a push-walker thing, today. She gleefully looked up at me, and said "You have just made my day". It feels good to be nice. One day my old decrepit ass will be doing the same thing.

k nvm I figured you mean standing next to it as the other person enters, just holding it open to the person behind is the obvious course of action

how the fuck is one gender of a single race going to be "gone" while the other remains?

If the white race "goes," it's gone completely. White women aren't going to be here when we're not.

mccain saidz we is wuz cauze bustin nuts in killed babies yo

we will kill your women and men and take your babies as sex slaves.

The American Presidents Bill Clinton and George Bush promised us this.

what chu gon do wite boi

Somethings happening to me guiiiiiiiizzzzzzzz uuuuuugaaaaaghhhhjjjjjjjhhhhh

mmmaaaahhhhh dddddddd-Credit Score.

There is a serious Problem Gentlemen.

The Jews have enhanced my credit score by effect changing my IQ due to socio-economics.

Would anyone like to hear me play a dirge?
youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

They have been spoiled by white men protection and environment they have been provided with and forgot about that.

They think the whole world is like that but the moment they go anywhere outside of the white men sphere they get gang raped, forced into sex slavery, forced into eating shit of some perverted arab, etc.

It's the new natural selection. Only the smartest specimen will survive, gaps will be filled with the best specimen from asian/latino/black women and in future replaced by sex bots.

Good. They deserve the future they've crafted for themselves.

i hope lauren southern understands after she was attacked by antifa-ggots in berlin. i hope she redpills other women about it.

Women are dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8bvFGoJS0

BLUNDEN!!!