Holocaust denial debate

This idiot just signed his own death warrant. Who seriously thinks, given the weight of the evidence, that they can successfully deny at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watchv=j30sWIOMIak
youtube.com/watch?v=tCvblLcz0-E
youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paul is a faggot who is parroted left and right here.

He's an attention whore no better than Laura Southern.

Yeah and this Matt guy is one of those up and coming "alt right" pundits. Problem is it's all well and good to be edgy on twitter with le holocaust denial but against a guy like PJW? It isn't difficult to find the evidence.

I'd like to see this, Paul the great in a debate format, that'd be safe, win or lose

mfw "millenial_matt" gets btfo on purpose because he's working for the Jews and this whole thing is scripted

I think it's verging on paranoia, even for Sup Forums to say that he's a psyop. You may as well drag Baked Alaska in with him. Or Brittany Venti.

I don't see how anyone other than a holocaust historian could win a debate against a holocaust denier. PJW is going to have to do a ton of research.

Matt is too try-hard.

>namedropping the most likely suspects in order to take attention away from them

I'd love to drag Brittany Venti in with me, those 12.5 nog genes really activate my almonds

He's too highstrung and I get the feeling he just wants to make friends. He isn't very smart either.

The fact there are holocaust historians should probably tell you it happened.

David irving was a holocaust historian.

PJW is such an annoying cuck

I watched him on a Baked Alaska livestream and he seemed fine, a little awkward, and his videos are fine, but his whole twitter persona verges on cringeworthy 95% of the time.

They should debate deniers then. The only thing I've heard of is the court case against David Irving, where the proof was eye witness testimony.

Baked Alaska worked for Buzzfeed, and Venti tries to stream vidya. If both were psyops they'd be better paid. You should do your research. Spying ain't cheap. You gotta pay your agents if you want the goods.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total number of jews killed would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any

The fact it's punishable to deny it reveals a heap of insecurity, don't ya think

Fuck PJW. Fucking jew cocksucking faggot

Pjw is gonna get glassed all the way back to 1930's germany

Irving got his ass kicked in trial. The evidence was damning. And before you get all (((trial))) on me, the stigma about the holocaust wasn't the same in the 90's as it is now.

What did he do all day? Shot paper balls in the trash? Theres evidence to refute a denier. Its impossible to say it didn't happen 100%. Theres too much evidence to say it didn't happen.

The evidence was eye witness testimony.

What evidence? The evidence that proves the holocaust is overwhelming.

The evidence that everyone knows of! It happened. How can you deny eye witnesses?

I want to see claims like the mathematical impossibility of cremating that many bodies debunked. I want to know why all the death camps were investigated by Soviets while all the work camps were investigated by the Allies. I want to know why death camps had swimming pools and movie theaters.

On top of all of this, so many other claims about the holocaust were already proven false like the soap, lamp shades, and 4.5 mil being revised to like 1.5 mil at Auschwitz.

Fuck hitler that genocidal fuck!

There are also biblical historians, that doesn't make bible stories any less fictional.

The holocaust happened, btw. Your argument was just stupid.

Ok you just debunked the holocaust. You know how insane you are?

>The evidence that proves the holocaust is overwhelming.
He's right. It's so overwhelming that you better not deny it. Really, don't deny it, or you'll face fuck-me-in-ass-presion.

The holocaust was grossly over exaggerated, jews inflate numbers.

(((Eye witness)))

The holes in the chambers were found. Leuchters report was debunked. There's documentation. Forensics was done of Auschwitz. Not to forget, just because that one camp has become the symbol of the holocaust, it is not THE holocaust. The einsatzgruppen are also well documented. As well as graves and DNA evidence etc.

It happened. It's damning. This guy is a moron for thinking he can debate a guy like PJW with "le greatest story never told" fairy tale nonsense. I understand why people would feel the need to deny it for political purposes, but like this? He's an idiot.

I believe Sup Forums memes : the post
That's a shitty analogy and you know it

>Debate me

Is there any gayer words to unironically utter? Debating is such a pretentious form of shitflinging. It's the pastime of pseudo intellectuals everywhere.

No one ever said the holocaust was fictional. Anyone who does is willfully ignorant. Biblical stories are easier to be proven fictional than the Holocaust. Thats evident.

Can you debunk any of his argument points though? If you cannot absolutely prove that it happened, without any doubt, then you can't say it happened as (((they))) say it did. Because (((they))) have lied about it before. Such as the number of dead Jews overly inflated.

?

Is there any other event in history enforced by law to have happened?

you joking? Most Holocaust denial is based on fallacy and bad sources, the nazis were very good record keepers, which makes denying the Holocaust very hard

Are you doubting the word of God? I wish we never broke faith with old tradition so I could crucify you apostates

I believe the 6 million is attributed to things like starvation and families caused directly or indirectly by the nazis (and probably WWII in general)

Can you show me a single shred of proof Hitler was aware of the mass systematic killing of Jews, gypsies, gays and other degenerates?

they fudged the numbers

Thats not how this one works. There is more to be debunked than he presented to me first off. And can he debunk an eye witness? And dont give me they lied bullshit. People were affected by this. Can he debunk videos? Can he debunk the fact it happened. Sure it could be skewed, but to say it didn't happen is just pain stupid.

have you actually read the transcript of the trial or anything about it thats not coming from a jew? the "eye witness" was forced to admit using "artistic license" in his book/eye witness testimony since it had so many unrealistic things in it
but im sure since he purposely lied about one thing he sure was completely honest about others, right my good shabbos goy friend

Wow PJW is a fucking cuck

Both of you decide to attack the poster rather than the argument. Interesting

No im christian?

>word of God
NO

(i believe in God though)

And you comment on it. Nice.

Hitler was roman catholic

That is one of the arguments in favor of denial. Show me the holocaust records.

OK cool can we see the sources and information?

>Oy vey goy don't cha know all that documentation went up the chimney at Auschwitz along side the six gorillion, bones and all!

It should be simple to disprove or explain my questions. I am not educated or researched on the topic, which is why I'd like to see the debates about it.

Post the evidence then.

InfoWhores is 80s televangelist tier. There is little substance in their 'resistence'.

God when they bring out that dumb bimbo and Owen to play panelist. That shit is shilarious

What about the massive amounts of wood and natural resources that would have been needed to sustain running the ovens 24/7? Why would Nazi Germany waste so many resources on gassing and burning God's chosen people when they could have literally just shot and buried them in an open pit and be done with it? A nation at war doesn't just piss away resources and time for no reason.

Even if Hitler was blissfully unaware, it doesn't change that a holocaust happened. Would Hitler not knowing make a difference?

No I haven't read the transcript. I'm more interested in the forensics. The holes were found. The building was demolished. Interesting how the rest of the camp was fine, but the one building which everyone says was not a gas chamber, yet has the holes of a gas chamber, and just happened to have been demolished.

Most jews and other prisoners of the third reich died in the last months of 1944 and 1945 (this isn't even a controversial point) when Germany was basically bombed into the stone age. Even Germans were starving to death at that point. But merchants had to invent stuff like the gas chamber meme to make it seem even worse than it was.

Ultimately the holocaust as we know it was created as Soviet propaganda, and it was latched onto by American jews and especially American jewish communists in the state department.

Wait, you mean a fat guy screaming lunacy for teeny-bopper views who pushes pills like BRAINFORCE(tm) isn't in a legitimate resistance?

>And dont give me they lied bullshit.
Yeah nobody would like about a roller coaster that dispose of dead bodies in an incinerator or being made into lampshades and soap or eating a diamond and shitting it out over and over hundreds of times or walking backwards out of a gas chamber etc. Only a monster would doubt these poor victims.

>I want to see claims like the mathematical impossibility of cremating that many bodies debunked.
All of those rely on using fake numbers (like saying all people killed were killed in camps, etc), or by making false assumptions (like assuming all people were cremated in ovens, etc). Pic related.

>I want to know why all the death camps were investigated by Soviets while all the work camps were investigated by the Allies.
Because when you're building a death camp to kill Polish people, it makes sense to put it in Poland, not France, which is where the Soviets invaded. Also, there were plenty of death camps in Yugoslavia that weren't liberated by them

>I want to know why death camps had swimming pools and movie theaters.
Only Auschwitz, and because it was built as a labor camp for POWs before the holocaust really got underway. In fact, the labor camp facility (with the swimming pool) was 2km away from the death camp portion. They do the tours and such, and all of the pictures are from the labor camp, NOT the death camp, since that's the only place where buildings are still standing, since it was actually constructed to be a permanent place. That's also where the people got numbers from. They didn't get numbers at the death camp portion

>On top of all of this, so many other claims about the holocaust were already proven false like the soap, lamp shades, and 4.5 mil being revised to like 1.5 mil at Auschwitz.
The fact that actual historians disprove false claims while validating true ones should prove to you there isn't some conspiracy. It's not a conspiracy when people actually try to find the truth and debunk false shit.

Of course, if you spent 10 minutes of research, you would know this already. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time when you're just another idiot who asks questions and acts like that proves him right, instead of trying to honestly find the answers to those questions. Easy to ask when people can't answer due to the word limit huh?

Its not that simple dumboo! We aren't going to find out if it happened on a pol thread. We can go all night long.

>J-j-just take my word for it that s-s-somebody proved it was real (if only in my mind).

Impossible to gas anyone in the supposed "gas chambers." Impossible to clear the gas afterwards had it been possible to introduce it. Leucter successfully detected cyanide residue in barracks deloused using Zyklon, but there was none at all to find in the "gas chambers" supposedly filled with HCN every day for years and years. What is there to "debunk" in those findings? He could clearly detect it successfully and there wasn't any to detect in the "gas chambers." It's all a kike lie.

Holocaust evidence is so strong they have gas chambers with INSIDE OPENING DOORS preserved to this day on concentration camps.

>And can he debunk an eye witness? >And dont give me they lied bullshit.
youtube.com/watchv=j30sWIOMIak

Drink your milk, faggot.

Don't forget that the Germans were so efficient that they decided to clean and clothe prisoners before gassing them 8 times. How thoughtful

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

Brazilians like the Talmud.

>poor victims
You're a fuckin asshole you know that? Whats the benefit of disproving the holocaust?

>>>/reddit/

Well then it's casualties of war not genocide is it?

holes were found? thats your argument? what the fuck does that even mean
and you do realize that the gas chamber being a replica is actually an argument in favor of holocaust denial right? its why we are forced to take it on the good word of our fellow hebrews who obviously would never tell a single lie for their personal favor

Yeah I need to see all this eyewitness testimony from the people who were totally healthy but were gassed and put into ovens for being Jewish.

You have videos of Jews being gassed and put in ovens? You have video of 6 million of them?

does PJW actually have any coherent thoughts of his own? I thought all his does is SLOWLY. SAY. BASIC. TALKING. POINTS. IN A. TEDIOUS. CADENCE. WITH. SIMPLE. CATCH. PHRASES. SO MUCH. FOR THE. TOLERANT. LEFT. ESS. JAW. DOUBLEYOOS.

I serously doubt he could argue for the holohoax. The only people who can do that are kike who use their high verbal IQs and talmudic pilpul bullshit to argue that 2+2=5.

Do you think this could have been a font to make it seem it didn't? That would be brilliant by the nazis. The biggest cover up of all. Those pics seem staged. Like an excuse. "Look its all fine and dandy here" You deniers are complicit in covering it up. Ever think of that?

No, he found larger traces in the delousing chambers and smaller traces in the gas chambers and concluded that because there were larger traces in the delousing chamber the gas chamber was not in fact a gas chamber. That's because he didn't take on board that you need much more cyanide to kill lice than humans. Also you can fucking find the report on the holes if you want the proof. Seriously, willful ignorance at this point is moronic. Or you can keep pretending it was a Nazi Butlins with a swimming pool and slides and two scoops of ice cream for everyone.

Dude all I remember from learning about the holocaust in school was that Hitler used Jews as a scapegoat and we went to the holocaust museum where the guide said there was no such thing as a Jewish race.

The past 5 years, I've been on Sup Forums and in Sup Forums circles, I've watched The Last Days of the Big Lie and David Cole documentaries. They had some convincing evidence.

You arguments are actually convincing to me.

Can any deniers here tell me why he is wrong on any of this?

You retard, the trial was over whether the kikess was defaming Irving by calling him a nazi. All she did to argue her point was draw connections to say he had nazi sympathies. She never actually make any substantial argument over why his critique of the holohoax is wrong. That was never the purpose of the trial.

But you echobergs continue to act like this was some sort of final solution to the holocaust question.

you fucking retard its called an accent.

The holocaust is a propagandized conspiracy theory and you and your parents and everyone else at one point fell for it.
Literally plays on emotions, there's no solid evidence.

>muh tribunals
Read the transcripts and you'll change your mind

>muh witnesses
Read the witnesses' testimonies and you'll change your mind

>muh documents
There aren't even any valid documents from the Germans. Soviets excused this lack with the old "oh well uh they burned all of the evidence" just like they claim the lack of graves is because they dug them up and burned the bodies and the lack of facilities because the Germans destroyed them even though they wouldn't have had time to.

Most of all, Britbong, evaluate the killing methods. Do you know what temperature it takes for zyklon pellets to burn? What temperature is a bunker full of people with holes in the ceiling and a wood door in winter?
Can the pellets magically evaporate in 15 minutes or less?
How much coal-coke does it take to burn a body? How long does it take? Does it leave bones behind and where are the bones?

Shit like that.
Put on your big boy hat. Get the skeptic goggles on, there's many more people out there that could use clarity on this rumored historical fallacy and that whole chain of people could be set on the right direction by yourself if you become learned.

Start watching at the 25:00 minute mark, everything is resoundingly simple. It was made up,man. Don't fall for (((their))) shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCvblLcz0-E

Also, PJW is the definition of controlled opposition and refuses to name the beast just like his boss Alex Jones.

You don't believe that Jesus Christ is our lord and savior and that he died for your sins?

>abruptly recoiling in anger because your brainwashing got triggered and an "unacceptable" thought occupied your mind momentarily

Remember, you're here forever. You'll fall in line soon enough.

another lefty/pol/ shill trying subvert the attitude on Sup Forums. Ever notice how every single person remotely on our side get's faggots like this calling them "controlled opposition, attention whores, in it for the money, ect"

They do it with everyone. Richard Spencer, Lauren southern, black pigeon speaks, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo. It's all a simple tactic to alienate any allies abs destroy any and all headway into the mainstream.

Don't fall for shills like this.

He died for his people. The kikes.

Get over it, goyscum.

>oi vey, who was really hurt by us lying to you for decades? It's not like we benefited at all from that lie, right? Can't we just let the past go, goyim?

just show em this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg

I do. Whats the point of this?

That's your response to being proved that people lied about it? Clearly you're a fucking kike. JIDF alert

time to drop the bomb
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>And dont give me they lied bullshit.
That's more than enough to discredit your already feeble arguments.
>Hurr durr no one ever lies about anything

capitalize the H in He if you're gonna roleplay as a religious retard

I know it's long but read the WHOLE thing before you come back. There are mountains of evidence that go against the official narrative.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

>The fact that actual historians disprove false claims while validating true ones should prove to you there isn't some conspiracy.
This is doublethink at it's finest. Virtually every original claim of the Holocaust—the very ones for which German officers were put to death—has now been debunked. The original claims of the eyewitnesses were that Jews were killed with electrocution, pits of quicklime, and other such bullshit that nobody accepts now, not even Deborah fucking Lipstadt! You witnesses have all turned out to be liars. Your "gas chambers" couldn't gas anyone. Your crematories couldn't possibly cremate anywhere near the number of people you claim they cremated, and there is no credible evidence of open pits running continuously (as in plenty of recon photos of Auschwitz that don't show any smoke at all such that the ONE that does is an extreme anomaly. There is no forensic evidence of mass graves at Treblinka. There are fucking Jews LATE IN THE WAR who talk about orchestra events at fucking Auschwitz. In no other matter in the world would you continue to listen to a claim made by people who had this many collapsed stories.

When the fuck are you going to get honest and admit this is just kike propaganda?

Why do Trump shills keep trying to silence NatSocs and white nationalists so much?