Board is being raided by nigger lovers right now

>Board is being raided by nigger lovers right now.
So let's have a nigger hate thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/1526042/Violence-is-blamed-on-warrior-gene-in-the-Maoris.html
stuff.co.nz/national/2855426/Maori-warrior-gene-research-slammed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great morning over here in Oz now I've watched a couple of Maori tradesmen beat the crap out of a couple of lebbo bigmouths who thought they'd inflict a bit of intimidation
When the Maoris got the upper hand (took a couple of seconds) one of the Lebs decided he'd use his grandmother's car as weapon but didn't work out. All on video, thousands of hits
relevance: lebs have lots of African in them

Tell us some subhuman Abo stories ya cunt

ahh you've heard em all by now

OP is a liberal shill.

FuG wH*t-E! WE WUZ w**t*-ey-killums!

MUH

The fuck is going on?

gibs dem yuh trug

nigh8

Maoris honestly seem like some of the most BASED minorities you can have.

fuck niggers

in that pic, are those the teens that made their opp suk cok pic negress photographer selfie sluttt

That's was gold. That loud mouth cunt from yesterday deserved it too imo

muh nigga

I'd of smeared some of them once I realized what they were trying to pull.

We wuz warriors and sheeeeeeeeeit
(D&D 5e)

i herd that 1ce u go blax u don ever return to wat unwas doin previously

Niggers are animals. Even the bible says so. They need to be brought to heel.

If I were him I'd shoot those animals in cold blood

Any personal stories?

We should have cut their dicks off in the slave trade like the arabs did.

Fuck I kept waiting for someone to knock his ass out but it didn't happen.

would never me with a Maori myself, it has been proven they have a gene that makes them agressive

>what do you get when you run over shit skins?
Skid marks

KANGZ

we wuz apes n sheeit

Is this accurate, fellow redpilled friends?

You mean once you go black, we don't want you back? Yeah that's it.
Be-bop do dop bix nood mufugga

WE WUZ SLAVES N SHEEEEEEIT

PICK MY COTTON YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!!!

KANGZ

Proof of raid faggot

>antifa cuck has comic about white women fucking niggers saved on his computer
yes, very accurate

Niggers hoping to break your windows and to steal your shit/rape you.

/leftypol/ shill invasion, typical D&C tricks, especially regarding e-celebs (they play both sides to sew division)

Stupid nigger left his bait flag up. Lol.

Well, I'm a dumb nigger. Look at my flag lol

Man. I would put that nigger in the grave if I ever witnessed such a thing. Unless it's her boyfriend / pimp. Them she deserves it.

This guy gets it!

Classic

migrant gangs in france harrassing traffic, happens all the time in certain areas

They will respect you more if you can fight them soft cocks dont do well down here.

Why so angry, friends? I simply was asking for the accuracy of pic related, which I found on (((their))) forums.

While we're at it, what do you say we discuss pic related?

lmao, I bet you would. If it's one thing Sup Forums posters are known for it's their martial prowess and courage IRL

Just open fire on them.

How can I compete with this?

Antifa literally are niggers

this is why niggers are so desired by white women btw. They're alpha and they put women in their places

A white "man" would cower before a woman giving him lip, begging for forgiveness.

It's 100% certain that this bitch rode this niggers cock after the camera stopped rolling

Lol I talk about that pic at least once a week with my brother. We still have ptsd just from seeing it and imagining the disgusting animalistic nature of the hood

antifa? waaah? what makes you think that, friends?

You're not one of (((them))), are you?

Quit trying to start shit.

Post links to threads and posts faggot.

Keep it up nigger. At least I knew my father growing up.

>four of them have tattoos, two of the four have tramp stamps

This is only more evidence that niggers can only get trashy white whores and nothing more. These are also the type of women who have a tendency to "experiment" and get dicked by dogs and horses like the degenerates they are. So not only do niggers get nothing but sloppy trash, but that sloppy trash also likely subconsciously views the nigger as an animal and a sex object.

Absolutely pathetic.

That's been proven? Sauce?

y?

you knew both fathers, I bet

BLEACHED

DESU, if we actually get a decent nigger hate thread going, I'm okay with it. I fucking LOVE nigger hate threads

I am an admitted coward pacifist that is why this trying to get a revolution/civil war started thing has me concerned

Oh good one, nigger! Very clever for being obsolete farm equipment!

And the Wizard.

Niggers eat poop for breakfast because it's good for their complexion

Niggaz b smart n sheit

Niggers are mentally inferior to whites and most other races! Wowee! And I thought they just looked and smelled bad!

But why care if you're being used and fetishized like a complete beta or not when you have flawless logic and reasoning like MUH DIK or I GETZ ALL DA AZZ N' PUSSI NIGGA!

How does it feel to be such an inferior race that you were conquered and enslaved like cattle? You were property and nothing more? You are apart of a sad race, a cancerous race that needs to be extinguished from civil society and left to Africa, where you niggers can do your nigger shit and kill each other and get aids and die out. Only then will humanity move forward.

Niggers are violent!

>read a while ago that the average iq of an ape is between 45-55

>we iz apez an sheeit

This is hands down one of my favorite pictures.
>I really really really like this image

Totally, my fellow drag on the state.

They're not.

Violence is blamed on 'warrior gene' in the Maoris
telegraph.co.uk/news/1526042/Violence-is-blamed-on-warrior-gene-in-the-Maoris.html
Maori 'warrior gene' research slammed
stuff.co.nz/national/2855426/Maori-warrior-gene-research-slammed
make of it what you will. it may be true, may not be, but because of the PC brigade and hurt feefees, the total truth probably will never be made public.

big ego and physically faster, because they are less evolved because they aren't actually human.

lets party niggers. i didn't buy this shit for nothing.