Women want to fuck Chad in their 20s then marry Betas in their 30s this is when I will finally get a girlfriend

Women want to fuck Chad in their 20s then marry Betas in their 30s this is when I will finally get a girlfriend.

r/theredpill

Read the fucking sidebar

Only if you did well enough for yourself.
If not, they can keep on riding the cock carousel well into their 40s nowadays if you need some more time.

Lift motherfucker WAR is brewing! Also don't put puss on the pedestal and sex is overrated I get more ecstasy from workout and better benefits!

not tru you will die alone unless you settle for a woman that's grosser than you

>into their 40's

Wrong. In their late 20's they run out of their money and start needing a provider to sustain their hedonistic lifestyles, they will still most likely be getting fucked by a new guy each week until their 30's, when their body severely deteriorates and no man wants them anymore, making her settlement with a beta provider imminent.

Unless they're a childless career women, then they slut it up until they accumulate enough cats to call it a day.

Fucking true. I have seen it

Nah man those women are a minority

The majority keep taking up as much dick as they can until nobody wants them anymore and they settle with a beta provider in their late 20's/early 30's. Most women already have had intercourse several times with different men before marriage.

>they run out of their money
Why do you say that?
>until their 30's, when their body severely deteriorates and no man wants them anymore, making her settlement with a beta provider imminent
Man, that meme is way, WAY exaggerated.
They might have more and more trouble getting Chads (because women 18-24 or so are the most sought-after), but there's still a queue of betas up for whatever and at that age most betas aren't *ridiculously* beta anymore at least. And there are tons of single guys in their 20s that don't mind dating older (usually not marry though).
Pussy is *always* more wanted than dick. If there's one thing a woman can do is get dicks. If she wants to ride the cock carousel, they can. But most don't want to anymore as they get older.
The thing is there's a huge shortage of high status males (because men marry down, women generally do not). So there's sort of a scramble for the last few remaining ones as they get older. And if all that remains is low status betas, it looks like millennial women will keep on riding the cock carousel until much older.

They make a handy short fix if you're desperate for a shag though, and the amount of utter bollocks they talk is hilarious.
>most men can't handle me
>that's why they pay me the big bucks!
>my mother and I aren't speaking at the moment
>men find me intimidating
>I never wanted kids, really, have I told you how I never wanted kids by the way?

Jokes on them, I'm going to get an 18 year old bride when I'm 30, or a waifubot, or a virtual waifu

Sexbots are going to wipe out feminism. Women will become more subservient and traditional within a year of them going mainstream. Tinder's demographic will completely reverse.

I think we'll see more lesbianism and more formalized Chad harem arrangements.

You guys are fucking sad.

>caring about women in 2017

They're parasites bro, MGTOW

delet this

Not for the average girl. Currently they can go on Tinder and get 10 Superlikes a day from desperate men, that's gonna disappear. Anyway lesbianism is a myth, it's either man hating teens who got abused or washed up old hags in their late 30's who are bitter at men not wantign them.

Don''t marry 30 year old women obviously senpai

Don't marry any women unless you want to get divorce raped.

There are girls out there for betas. Just gotta find em. If you want some ass, go to thailand or other places where u can pay-for-lay.

You'll soon realize its not that amazing, just some bimbo that can't give a proper bj and you'll end up asking for a handy.

Surprise! You'll be unattractive no matter how old you get.
If you aren't breeding Stacys now you wont be in your 30's

You will be "divorced raped" even if you were not legally married if there is enough evidence you were living together.

So don't live with women?

Dude, I don't see any of this at all. I don't get why you guys think that things turn so dire for women in their 30s. Men still compete for women in their 30s (within the league system mostly). Tinder is still instant dick delivery and they're still in a *much* better bargaining position than a corresponding man.
But the thing is Millennial women have such a fucking overinflated ego that they do not settle for lower status males. They'd rather stay single and fuck around or date much older guys if their status is higher. Their sense of self-worth depends on it. Of course it leads nowhere and it's ridiculous. I swear it seems like they have something against millennial men. They think very little of them.

are russian mail order brides a real thing? can i just buy a qt traditional slav wife? how much am i looking at paying for one of those

I'm talking about when sexbots come out onto the market properly. Good ones, not the uncanny valley things they have now. That's when all the things I said will happen.

You will still end up fucked by her, it will just happen a few years down the line after she gets green card/citizenship.

Yea, and don't have children. That's the way to go, sure will not bite you in the ass in the long-term even more.

There's a couple of documentaries on jewtoob about men who got Russian brides and then got fucked over by them. Thai ones too that are even funnier.

It's going to take a long while until they can come anywhere close to the real thing. Pretty much everyone would prefer real women until then.
There's another problem. Women can just try harder to win over alphas. They can spend more effort on seducing them. They can increase the debauchery to make it worth their while. Women like being submissive after all.
It's kind of what is happening now already.

You can have her now, me and the entire football team have pounded that pussy into what resembles an arbys sandwich.

And what will they do when they hit 35 and the alphas don't want them and the betas are too balls deep in a sexbot to care?

i dont have anything for her to take except maybe my gaming rig but it prob wont be worth much in a few more years. plus i might get to have sex

Ruskie posters always best posters here have a 2D QT

Why are you resorting to mail order brides in this case at all?

WTF is a 'chad'. God you are a faggot.

Artificla wombs are coming. Hold on brother, a few more years and the tide will turn into a tsunami.

A few of the older betas will take over the role. Yeah once everyone's very old, they might just go "fuck it we're all ugly, let's just mostly fuck the robots". But it wouldn't have to strictly be one or the other. Sexbots will remain rather primitive for a while and that won't be very fulfilling in the long run.
Women will be past their prime breeding year until dick truly dries out.

Who needs 2D when we have local 3D.

russian women are hot

You know there are people younger than us right? That's a rather solopsistic view you have there.

How are artificial wombs going to solve anything? You can't adopt a child as a single male, same would go for artificial wombs.

>you can't adopt a child as a single male
Can you imagine the backlash if single gay men aren't allowed to make their own kids? If they get to do it we'll get to do it or there will be millions of legal cases.

Some of them are. Some of them are landwhales.
As are some woman in every country.
So what's you point?

Touché

>tfw almost 30s

Carving knife literally ready

>You can't adopt a child as a single male

Yeah you can. I'm not sure about in Russia, but you can here.

30's are the best
go here I know it's reddit but it's about the only subreddit that's uninfected by SJW's.

Ok, so why do you need an artificial womb in that case?

To further your genetic line? Wtf

sorry

Where will the other half of genetic material come from?

Well I'm no geneticist but I assume you'll have a choice.