Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/56261986/
pewsocialtrends.org/2013/06/13/a-survey-of-lgbt-americans/7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine how ugly this larping geek is.

i started laughing when i saw his flag and finished reading his nerd shit in a britbong accent

something something first post

Fresh off the boat from plebbit?

If you weren't, you would know that these threads are Sup Forums heritage.

Here's one from years ago.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/56261986/

You have to go back atheicuck

How new are you?

Sup Forums heritage
Anime has Japanese roots, actually
Sup Forums has Sup Forums roots and Sup Forums is an anime image board,
So if you want to talk "ancient" "history..."

That doesn't change the fact he's a fucking redditor that failed to spot a thread that been happening literally every day since 2013.

These threads are great because they're ultimate new fag filters.

>britbongs outing themselves with reddit spacing
stop posting your garbage threads you protestant shits

>Being this Reddit

Sorry atheicuck. If you don't like it perhaps you'd feel more at home on /lgbt/, or Reddit.

>calls catholics atheists
my little britbong can't be this stupid
make me a vocaroo i want to laugh at your faggy accent

I'd much rather hear your bix nood, Jamal.

Post hand.

The trend is driven by high death rates for Christian populations in some regions, combined with extremely high fertility rates among Muslims.

In the U.S. alone, the Christian population decreased by nearly 8 percent between 2007 and 2014. Over that same time period, the Muslim population showed a slight increase, and the trend extends abroad where London Mayor Sadiq Khan promises to quadruple the number of Interracial Breeding Grounds (IBGs).

>though shalt not kill
>though shalt not steal
>turn the other cheek

etc. etc.

convince me how being a christian is not the same as being a cuck

seems to me that that large part of the bible / christian teachings tell you to be submissive and not retaliate because muh sins and muh heaven and hell. how do these teachings lead to humanity making earth a better place? seems to me that all following christs' teachings leads to is that the muslims and jews are able to fuck us over even easier

Heteroriginal sinners

1. That was mistranslated, its really thou shalt not murder. Big difference
2. So you're telling me you want to be a nigger
3. pic related

hou shalt not not murder would be the correctway: I can actin self defence and in defence of others, that's why we fought back when the Muslim horde attacked Europe.
Thou shalt not steal: robbing others of what they earned is something wrong. You always hate when black people steal, you should hate when everyone steals from anyone.
Turn the other cheek: it is a form of challenge, as in the past you would slap someone only with a certain hand (I think the right one and with the palm), so offering the other cheek would be like forcing them to disobey a code of honor and thus acknowledging you as someone on their same level.

Jesus andCristianity teach to fight smartly, and not to attack without a reason, to avoid war and battles unless necessary to preserve yourself (sure, giving your life for martyrdom or to save others is a good deed, but there's nothignwrong with wanting to save your life or someone else's).

The real issue with modern Christianity is that many only took the "gentle as doves" without the "be as shrewd as snakes" part in front of it; to quote Fulton J. Sheen: today many are leaving Christianity not because it is too hard, but because it's too soft.

Thanks for the image!

Reminder that Hitler was a commited Christian. You shame the swastika with your post.

Then explain:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"The völkisch-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."

>inb4 4d chess

If you can't trust the words out of a man's mouth, what can you trust.

The religion that erased empires and bent the world to its whim is weak and cucky?

You obviously haven't thought to much about this. Also, Hitler was a Christian.

Not being Christian leads to faggotry. Atheists only make up about 4% of the US population. Yet half of all lgbt Americans identified as atheists.
pewsocialtrends.org/2013/06/13/a-survey-of-lgbt-americans/7/

Can Christians explain to me why worshiping Jesus as God is not idolatry? I do believe he was the messiah if there ever was one, but not God himself anymore than other Earthly life forms are. Also Mary was raped. obviously.

>@wrathofgnon

Gnon is for Nature Or Nature's God backwards... It's "Englightenment" Era nonsense.

>bent the world to its whim
How exactly?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/56261986/
lol@ "years ago"
that was nov15, literally 20 months ago. a year and 8 months

Voltaire was based and would be against modern sjw's and their censorship, read Candide, it's absolutely hilarious.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.
Amen!

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board
Amen

GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CHRIST-KEK !!!

Eat shit and die liek your sand daddy did

>Can Christians explain to me why worshiping Jesus as God is not idolatry?
What? If you worship Jesus as God, it's not idolatry because you worship God. If you don't, it's not idolatry because you don't.

Are you dum-dum?

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is and has always has been a Creativity board. You deus vult larpers from t_d need to leave.

I'm not convinced that anyone who doesn't come from an extremely insular and devout sect like the Amish, Mormons, or JWs actually believes or takes their faith seriously

What percentage of Catholics do you think actually literally believe church doctrine? What percentage of christian Sup Forumsacks do you think actually take the faith seriously for the faith's sake instead of just as a tool for enforcing social conservatism and group identity?

Crusaders are Jewish pets. Crusaders failed to defend Europe. Crusaders came too late. All Christians are cucks to Jews. the traditional European religion is still alive in remnants through Christmas, Easter, Halloween and White values, Stop betraying your ancestors. Stop LARPing as desert dwelling Jews.

>tfw the Materialist Atheist """"Philosophers"""" like dennet and dawkins ruined the image of atheism

Fuck those cunts so hard. Can Naturalism die already

I agree, I am a Catholic and I know I am far from a good one. But I am studying and improving.
It's not just how ignorant you are, but how much you want to change that (whilst also admitting there's a limit to our knowledge).

Honestly, this. I have plenty of athesits friends who disagree with me on many topics, but at least (as a convert) we all admit the West was built by Greece, Rome and the Christian faith. All of them with their flaws, but all three necessary for our greatness.

>theological knowledge
Contradiction in terms

Sup Forums has always been religious
When it was /n/ it had Wednesday and Sunday church threads
When it was /new/ it had nightly ossuary threads that rolled over into early Sup Forums
Early Sup Forums had Christian generals
The Christian generals along with brit/pol/ were the only ones to fight back during the Sup Forums harbor attacks by m00t

They are Sup Forums heritage threads