Sup Forums BTFO

>n-niggers can't be autistic or geniuses, they're too stupid and violent for that!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223790/Autistic-artist-draws-18ft-picture-New-York-skyline-memory.html

>This astonishing 18ft drawing of the world’s most famous skyline was created by autistic artist Stephen Wiltshire after he spent just 20 minutes in a helicopter gazing at the panorama.

>The unbelievably intricate picture was drawn at Brooklyn’s prestigious Pratt Institute from Stephen’s memory, with details of every building sketched in to scale.

God made one of everything, user.

Are you trolling or is he literally autistic?

>meanwhile during the lives of the other 999/1000 niggers

Any other autistic anons here, or is it just me?

he has photographic memory because of a brain deformity, this has nothing to do with his race you subhuman kraut nigger

He's autistic, this story is like 9 years old

Yes, read the source. It literally says he is autistic in the link itself.

Woah, you mean that there's a bell curve?
ThinkingEmoji.png

So you mean to tell me that there is an artistic genius black man out there, and he's autistic?

Baltimore is such a vibrant community.

At least post the original OP.

I'm sure we could find a autistic monkey with photographic memory.

If he walks down the street wearing the wrong colored shoelaces, he will be murdered. Really jogs the nog.

The most amazing nigger you could find and what did he do? Copy something.

I made a new friend recently, I think he's igbo but I don't want to ask him, he's basically full black but keeps up in conversation.

Dude does it matter? It is the exception to a rule, Black people as a group commit more crime regardless of income level, they are less intelligent on average, and will on average consume in welfare benefits nearly 5 times what a white individual will pay in taxes over each other their lifetimes. It doesn't matter if there is one good one because the flotsam and detritus necessary to lift through for that relatively worthless gem has literally destroyed society as it once was.

I can't stop cracking up when reading things like "even gorillas are smarter than niggers"

if your highest point of reference is a retard i really don't have to bag on you.

my fucking phone can do that. show me a nigger that can paint an interpretation of the bible on the ceiling of a church then ill be impressed.

#notallniggers

holy fucking kek

Bell curve.

lollllllllll

>s-see here's a random exception and outlier p-pol btfo!

Your text doesn't mention that the Koko's tests is levered to children, and the countries IQ's are levered to adults. This comparison shows a great lack of information on how IQ work.

FAKE NEWS

Well Half fake news. Yes he did all this, but everyday afterwards he comes onto Sup Forums and spams how do white bois even compete threads.

Jesus christ this is the worst fucking slide thread I've seen.

This shit is years old.

Who the hell comes up with this crap.

Hey everyone, if you haven't noticed, the DNC is about the assraped from space by Trump's massive cock.

The FBI arrests have already started.

underrated