I found this bitch in a facebook group called Anti-SJW

>irony.jpg

Fake and gay

its not fake, but it might be gay...I guess

Sure, that's not some guy using "her" pics for attention.
Sure

She's a real person and real people sometimes use facebook... you know...you know that right

And sometimes people use other peoples pictures for attention on faceburg.
Why don't you send her a bunch of dick pics and see what happens.

Fake? Gay? Both?

over a thousand friends many of them from the bay area

>must be playing the long con

lol at how dumb she is

No fake profiles ever get friend request, everyone know that.

I-is even antifafu shitting on weedman?

Hmm could dox and check if its real.

I have problems I just keep doxxing random people with no reason.

god, literally and their mother is hopping on the anti-sjw bandwagon while we were doing it 5 years ago; now its just a bunch of cringeworthy reddit-tier cucks

is the one with yellow and black flag that posts about antifacism and mocks the muh race must survive mentality????

I've been following the life of complete strangers for years. I get happy when I see them happy, and I get sad when I see them sad.
They don't even know I exist.

I have the opposite thing going on. I get enjoyment from causing sadness and misery.
Breaking people to the point that they have nothing is the best.

How do you break them?

>Surströmming

>Nietzsche scholar
>Commie
Back in the kitchen

>Surströmming
I'd eat it

Basically best way is that you get them to do something really stupid and then spread it to all their friends and family.
Ending up in their social death.
If you cant get them to do that just manipulate people around them and make some false evidence.
But you have to form 1 story that you stick to and you have to be consistent in everything you tell them even smallest mistake can make the story fall like a card house.

The fuck are you doxxing random motherfuckers from Facebook for? Enjoy your b& kiddo

Fuck off moralfag.

OPs gonna be fucking off for about 30 days here shortly

I do this as well. I celebrate their joys and sorrows. It's weird but interesting.

false flag

None of your victims has considered (or attempted) harming you for causing their downfall?

Yes many of them.
Many off them have been from my raid group. Because their Sup Forums tier autism on webcams and chat it has been easy and fun to ruin their lifes.

I've been following a dutch girl since 2011.
Saw her give up on riding lessons, fall in love for the first time, graduate high school, move to another city to study, etc.
Also been following sporadically some australians, 1 japanese and 2 mexicans.

Ha are you really this new?
OP is not going to get banned from that.
I regulary post full doxxes in here and rarely get banned.

ive maintained socks on facebook for years maintaining e-relationships for all that time

Wh you posting AugFrog?

She's not even from the Bay Area and she never went to Berkeley you retard.

This. Pretty sure she goes to uni in Maine atm.