The new Doctor who series looks so cool!

I as a british woman am so proud they are finally getting a woman to play the roll of the doctor! will the next doctor be a muslim, i hope so! Whats your opinion Sup Forums?

ABSOLUTELY #BASED

How does anyone enjoy that shitty show?

I tried to watch it multiple times and always gave up after like one episode, and I don't even mind watching something with liberal subtext if it's decent I'm smart enough to ignore it.

But Goddamn, it's just bad.

my opinion is tits or gtfo.

this. its like they mashed up the teletubbies and star wars.

Same. I've tried like 8 or 9 times to get through the first season and I'm not even halfway through. I can't even finish a single episode most times. The only reason I'm as far in as I am is because I put it on as background noise a few times.

>the first season
I should specify that I'm talking about whatever they have on Netflix atm. I don't know what season it actually is.

Iron Fist is pretty good for capeshit.

Oh if you have Hulu watch The Strain, I actually enjoyed that one so far.

I remember Hulu back when there were no ads and then I remember it when there were no ads for the paid version and now that it's ads with pay, I refuse to buy it. Top tier Jewry, right there.

Hulu is basically Netflix+ right now my dude.

You gotta remember Netflix went full shill after the Amy Shumer disaster and changed their entire rating system to "HURR GOOD, OR HURR BAD"

At least Hulu still uses a real system, they also have more shows, and better shows. Netflix just has extra capeshit.

You're not wrong, but I'm still not paying to watch ads.

*screams internally*

There is literally nothing that isnt cucked by kike media.

Everyone needs to be gay, muslim, a woman, or a darkie.

This is why i only watch anime.

>the first season

First season was quite good at the time, first doctor was a crusty piece of work. It aired in 1963.

I watched here in US in the early 80's when I was a little kid. Was pretty cool back then. Tried to watch it when I was older but couldnt get in to it.

No Netflix went full shit when Soros invested. He's going full retard with sjw shit

I don't like the guy they got to play him. Think they didn't try to hard at casting or he won the spot through nepotism.

The Strain is fucking awesome. One of my favorite shows.

Goddamn if Sup Forums isn't downright decent when the kids are asleep.

I corrected myself.

Shit show.

I hope this will be the new doctor two!

More like Doctor Poo.

Abraham Setrakian is probably one of the only Jews on earth I enjoy watching.

Not as bad as umashit

she's pretty cute desu

We've already HAD a female doctor. Don't act like a fucking normie retard. If you're going to watch Doctor Who, watch the real shit.

That's one old bitch

And which one was that?

My mum was a conservative but she's becoming more liberal by the day, she is a "muh patriarchy" feminist and a massive Dr Who fan. She said she thinks the decision to make the doctor a female is retarded and just PC bullshit. So even feminist fans think it's stupid.

It may have been in the English Woman's Journal, first issued in 1858, that Garrett first read of Elizabeth Blackwell, who had become the first female doctor in the United States in 1849.

lol new zealand

Still salty about all your colonies claiming Independence I see.

lol they still belong to the queen lol

literally laughed out loud. Have a good one m8.

that pic is fake right?
either way: a fucking woman before being ginger? WTF?!
this current season is already total bullshit, the last one was accaptable, but im scared about what we are about to wittness

Haha your just scared because new england is still owned by queen lol

The US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia announced Awan's release. This is the same office Debbie Wasserman Schultz's brother, Steven, works for as an Assistant US Attorney.

I only watch it for Daleks but even then they still fuck it up half the time.

"Dalek Asylum" sounds like a 11/10 but in reality should have been called "r/awww -,the show"

the only person I knew who actually liked this shit was a 3/10 jewess lefty, kinda miss her tho she was the only person I could call a tardis

Is The Americans good?

Can we make Doctor Who the new symbol of the alt-right?

The BBC employed a woman Dr who so they could pay her less.

you should be on a list

Is this real,like i am dead serious,its this shit genuine?