I am from the year 2040, this is what the USA looks like

You know a lot of those blue states would be red too if you relocated more black regions on their cities.

LIAR

I am from the year 2056 and the United States fell in 2023 6 years after the Yellowstone eruption

No. My Wild Wild West!

Hispanics take too much of the west to take it back. There are independent militia groups trying to take it back, but most have been unsuccessful due to lack of people wanting to fight.

what does relocation priority mean?

Those are places where there is an emphasis on transporting demographics who want no part of the red country to the blue country.

John Titor, is that you?

>2026 - 6 =
FUCK

cool, thanks for the confirmation, user. good to know. I can die happy nao, and my children thank you! ;)

>Arizona
>Part of California
>Or New Mexico

Red armies were very successful in the east, but were forced into a stalemate in the west. Too many Hispanic bodies coming from Mexico who fought against the red. Those reinforcements saved the western blue army from annihilation.

I hope it is. John Titor is cute! CUTE!
Be my ai gf

The red could have demanded Philly, but too many undesirables there, war exhaustion, and the already large relocation happening in the south prevented the demand from being made. There are talks of demanding the land for historical purposes. The Red have the Blue by the balls now that they have regrouped. The Nationalistic economy of the red is growing while the blue are currently facing solvency issues.

This is also an AMA

Describe the red's leader

Goodness, I remember that anime from a while ago.

El psy congroo.

A Nationalist leader. American Nationalist Party. Composed, smart, and an expert political operator. He is anti-immigration and trying to significantly reduce the income tax and replace it with higher tariffs. He is for some form of entitlements if the state can reasonably afford it. (Hard debt limit) He is trying to increase the white majority with incentively relocation and white immigration. His opponents are libertarians who are growing, but still remain an opposition party. There is infighting from ancaps to more moderate libertarians. Being anti non white immigration is require in politics, but they disagree with the nationalists on everything else and are anti entitlement and free traders.

I live in Colorado..

You will probably either fight in the western theater or flee to the red in the aftermath. The Blues were not good at keeping people in.
This is what the electoral map looks like (some counties excluded from the OP map). Yellow are libertarians while the blue are nationalists.

Swing states are TX, ND, IL, FL, and VA.

Alaska too. Everyone else is pretty solid. That map is the best libertarians have done so far. Some say they are trying to delay relocation, so people get mad at entitlements going to non whites.

These are officially separate countries? What are their names? How long has the war been going on? Are they getting support from foreign nations? Are non-whites leaving the east voluntarily, or are they being forced out? Why are there still blue areas in the northeast if they're at war?

Michigan and Alabama are the founders of the revolution, so they are getting the most economic development right now. There is major resentment in Illinois, Mississippi, NY, some libertarian states, and minor parts of PA about it. The libertarians are trying to grow in these states, but they are growing slow. They have tried to grow more in KY due to faulty data, but they got butchered there. The libertarian leader is kind of a hot head. There are whispers of another balkanization right now, but most people think those rumors are jokes. States do have the right to secede in this country.

They both claimed to be the U.S. for a while, but the blues have been giving it up due to its oppressive history. There is no other official name for the blues yet, but they will probably change it to the Social States of America. Many Hispanics on the west blue want to form a more independent country and just want a military alliance with the east along with a free trade deal. The Reds won in 36 (started in 33) with the nationalists winning the presidency. The US is allied with E. Europe and a reemerging UK. Most of W. Europe is still in shambles and the Blues are allied with China and W Europe. The rest of the world are mostly being ignored to the two countries. Non whites started leaving the US voluntarily, but stayed so they could get their free 2000 USD and a bus ride. Part of the "Humane amendment" in the peace treaty. People were desperate for peace. The war is over, and most of the NE is a Social liberal exile zone for us.

sunnuvabitch.

Fuck these larp threads

KILL YOUR SELF

I was hoping people would ask more questions tbqh

no

Texas is never losing El Paso even if it goes 100% blue. Fedcoats and/or Texans will intervene before that ever happens.

does bitcoin or basic attention token go anywhere??? I need money to visit space

Alright i'll bite. How did you get here? Are you going back to your timeline? Are aliens revealed to be real?

That's why they are relocating the Hispanics in el paso.
It grows slowly and the crashes when SHTF. Canada is Liberia tier in 15 years though. Honestly I would get out. Support for increasing funds to ICE and walls along the Canadian border is bipartisan.

are there any Red-loyalists fighting in blue states still?
like insurgents on the west coast?
or did they all an hero?

>Are aliens revealed to be real?
Not yet.
>Are you going back to your timeline?
Not for a while. I am going back to do historical research. The pre war and war period are very interesting.
>How did you get here?
Time machine. Only Historians have had access to use it (outside of testing). Only 2 others have used it when I came here. This is nationalist party policy though and might change under Libertarians. Thankfully our gov isn't dumb enough to try and change history. No one believes these threads, so we are allowed to do it. After all, we offer no proof.

But wouldn't creating these threads alter your timeline? You are technically creating history... And what if I believed you? Would that alter your timeline?

They exist in AZ, Northern Nevada, and Metro Philly. They are too small to be effective though. We will probably not get AZ or N NV back unless we elect a genocider (too many hispanics. We might get Philly back for historical reasons though. History has a big place in this country. It installs nationalists roots.

Ok....and is your timeline an alternate timeline from ours? Or are we heading towards your timeline no matter what happens here?

did somebody blow up the Golden Gate Bridge?

No one genuinely believes. In the 0.000001% chance someone believes, it is a mentally ill individual who has no effect. The way our time machine calibrates, it will bring me back to the same time line. If I altered a piece of grass I would be starting a new time line with that logic.

We took San Francisco temporarily, and literally flattened the city in celebration.
99.999999999% chance you end up in this future. There is always room for something to change, but phenomenon shows that to be false.

We took San Francisco temporarily, and literally flattened the city in celebration.

>New York, red yet again
PRAISE BE!

OK OP, is the July 27th happening a real happening? A day for the history books?

>i colored in some spaces, now write comments about why i did so

Well nice try on the larp but I think Titor was far more cohesive and interesting. He even provided pictures of his time machine.

I mean something semi important happens, but nothing that matters in the grand scheme of things.

I am the leader.

lol, I am sure war by 2004 seems cohesive.
We need comedians like you in the future.

Tell me more about your leader.

LOL, no your not.

What triggers the split then? And who is the next president after Trump?

Tell us something that happens this year so we know you're not a larp.

Also how does trumps presidency pan out?

His timeline changed, thats why the years were different. Trump changed the timeline, so no war with Russia and as a result no nuke. Titor said specifically that Russia nuked the US.
This would have happened if Hilary won without a doubt.

Also a follow up Does Europe ever do anything with their mudslime problem

where is Jefferson?

Don't know what to say here.

He wins on 20, and the dems win in 24. The dems win in 28 and 32 and then a financial collapse happens. You don't know their names yet. So many bubbles in too many places. So much debt. Job creation dies. Such a scary time.
Kind of how I imagine Andrew Jackson. Insanely popular. People worry he is the only thing keeping the nationalist party together. He is bold, a man of action, a general, unafraid of obstacles and push back. His policy favors the people in a populist sense. Despite little experience in politics, he is extremely competent.

>Sees he finally won Illinois
>Thinks "But what about Chicago?"
>Notices Chicago is black
>Wonders "What's with the black?"
>Looks at legend
>Looks at rest of map
>Oh.jpg
Well whatever it takes I guess.

How is trump viewed historically by the reds?

>Eastern Washington
>everything but the absolute west coast of Washington state being blue

Did Drumft build the Illegal immigrant death camps in Spokane?

Tax reform becomes extremely watered down to pass. Priebus is fired because of it. The main objective Trump needed to complete was cut chain migration and he failed. He gets very watered down things passed on healthcare, taxes, and trade. It was good, but not great. He is considered a good president now though.
W. Europe succumbs to it. UK is the only nation successfully fighting back. That isn't a sure thing though.
?

Tell me about Bane. Why does he wear the mask?

Is trump a one term president?

OK, besides time travel what other major tech innovations have occurred between now and then?

Good, but failed to prevent catastrophe. People now think it was impossible to avoid really. People think he did the best with what he had.
The dems in 24-32 successfully spread Hispanics throughout the western blue.

Allegedly he wins in 2020

Impossible to avoid what?

I guess this means Trump doesn't successfully drain the swamp...

cuz' he got da' asthma. It helps him breathe, of corsh! the air is too big for him. ;P
Perhaps he wears it because he wants to sound like a broke ass darth vader?

you're retarded

He would die without it
2. Last Republican president of the former US though.
Self-driving cars. Michigan becomes the center of that. Agriculture is gets more automated, but still needs some workers. That happens in the 20's. Not much has been developed outside of military robotic tech since 33 though. We are still early in our economy in 40.

Winning on Trade and immigration was only short term which hurt a lot, and he failed to prevent the financial collapse which has been building for a long time.

>Insanely popular. People worry he is the only thing keeping the nationalist party together. He is bold, a man of action, a general, unafraid of obstacles and push back. His policy favors the people in a populist sense. Despite little experience in politics, he is extremely competent.
I didn't say a name but he popped into your head, didn't he?

Why is Colorado part of the blue? Outside of the weed bros there now i don't see much other reason for it.

He's a big guy.

This nigger is tricking you into worldbuilding with him for his new book.

So in the grand scheme of things, none of this little stuff matters? What if you told me person X would be at location Y at random future time, the drive to location Z to do big important time thing - but I decided to shoot them at Location Y because of your knowledge. Would the Time Lords stop me, or would I be able to change the future?

Like I said, between 24-32 the dems successfully put a large Hispanic population in Colorado. It was too hard, with semi scarce resources, and war exhaustion to take it back.
I am personally a bigger fan of John Quincy Adams than John Adams myself.

Neat to see Virginia red again, also whats with these relocation regions?

Would it be very painful?

shhhh

What jobs are the best in the far future? Is computer programming still worthwhile or are such things tossed back due to the war effort?

I genuinely laughed seeing that. I am technically writing a book for historical purposes. That's my job. I am a historian.
I wouldn't tell you. They made sure I wouldn't. Believe me, I wouldn't be here unless they knew I wouldn't spill the beans. The Donald Trump era was a nice shot, but failed to bring the nationalists to permanent democratic power. Anything less than that would have led to where we are now.

How did you get here, what sort of machine did you use?

So is liberty and Nationalism alive and well in your future, what is the current state of Europe?

Basically non-whites being bussed out with 2000 $ to the blue areas.
Almost all jobs end up paying shit, unless you get a lucky spot somewhere. That's part of the reason for the collapse. The war effort knocked computer programming back a bit, but people think it will increase in demand pretty soon here. We are trying to become less of a service economy though. You could do worse than computer programming though.

Changed IP
It's Spherical.
Liberty and Nationalism are live and well. Libertarians and Nationalists are the two parties competing currently.

annex canada

What are the safest areas to live? Besides being as far away from the blue/relocation zones.

What is the current state of Europe and Asia?

tell me what happens in the UK

Also what sparks the war?

How does it impact the world at large?

yeah, i'm from the year 2041 and this map is bullshit.

i live in the Permian basin
how fugged am i or will i still be able to live off sweet oil sheckles?

W. Europe has succumbed to Muslims, UK is the only one successfully fighting back. E. Europe is doing pretty well. They are the reds few allies. China helped send military materials to the US during the war and are trying to make a grab at becoming the sole superpower, but with the blues having a blasted economy, and the reds going protectionist, they are toast. India is still a shithole.
Yes

>southwest all blue
MEXISHITS GET OUT

You were doin ok until this. Fun LARP for a few minutes tho.

Which of these people were put in jail

1) Hillary
2) Bill
3) Huma
4) Weiner
5) Schumer/Pelosi/Waters

does a tower in chi town exist within 10 earth yr?