Did Martin Luther destroy the spirit of Europe?

Martin Luther...

>creates a religious divide in europe
>religious divide causes many bloody wars
>now has many ppl following his cult
>protestantism pushes for individuality
>which in turn discourages group stereotyping
>protestantism allows female pastors
>this destructed gender roles
>protestant "churches" marry gays

with all this degeneracy, it's no wonder protestant-majority countries are so cucked.

no man has done as much damage to europe as martin luther. europe would've been much better off if it was still united under the Catholic Church

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
ergofabulous.org/luther/
amazon.com/Catechism-Catholic-Church-U-S/dp/0385508190
youtu.be/A94smJ9QJ5g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically various rulers wanted an excuse to steal church wealth and they just used luther as an excuse. If not him they would have found someone else

Martin Luther believed that the church and people should be completely loyal to the state it was in. Look up how he reacted to the peasent riot, he was furious and totally against it as they rebelled against their government. Protestants generally will follow who is in command loyally. So ask yourself, who is in command right now?

the emphasis on sola scriptura was make me wonder if it was the intention of martin luther to allow ppl to use mental gymnastics to justify homosexual acts and other forms of degeneracy.

wouldn't surprise me if martin luther was a closet gay

>Wrote 'On the Jews and Their Lies'
OK by me. I think that Protestantism made Europe more open to subversion by decentralizing Christianity, but I can understand him as a person.

Martin Luther was an oldschool shitposter, look up his thoughts on farts sometime

One of the powerful things about the Catholic Church is that you can't change the doctrinal teachings.

Being a fag and acting gay will always be sinful. That cannot change no matter who the Pope is.

Martin Luther opened up a dangerous pathway to individual interpretation of the Bible which is why we are where we are today.

the spirit of europe must be pretty weak if only one little heretic could destroy it

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

The Jews used him to D&C the church. I think he probably meant well, but you'd have to go back and look at the Black Death and the Venetian Black Nobility and their involvement with the Mongol Hordes and all that.

>I think he probably meant well

I don't think he did. He was a closet fag who wanted power and influence.

It would have been pretty easy to hide out in the church as a fag. His boyfriend would let him stick it in?

The wars were started by catholics.
Protestantism does not allow female pastors, holds gender roles higher than the catholic church (man is the ruler of the house, which the cathechism rejcts) and does not marry gays

>but liberal churches do
So do the liberal altcatholics. And Pope Francis is heavily into all that .

Not that a cultural larper like you would care about truth

I'm thankful that north mexico is catholic ^_^

>The wars were started by catholics

no they weren't you stupid kraut.

>Protestantism does not allow female pastors, holds gender roles higher than the catholic church (man is the ruler of the house, which the cathechism rejcts) and does not marry gays

bullshit bullshit bullshit

protestants are fag lovers and justify every form of degeneracy.

it's why krauts are cucks and german women are getting pounded by muslim cocks

You clearly have never read the bible

>you can't change the doctrinal teachings
Neither can you change the bible. You can change how you interpret it but so in catholicism. Modern catholicism differs HEAVILY from traditional catholicism and not just lithurgically. You need to read the cathechism.

>no they weren't you stupid kraut.
That's not up for debate. Everyone can look this up.
I know you think you are so epic and edgy with this but we all know you're just an underage larper.

well, if that dude hadn't showed up, whites would still be having more than 2 children and they wouldn't need to be told that getting enriched by non-european is a must, catholic hatred towards muslims would hae contributed a lot to european deeming them as one of the most dangerous enemies christianity and white women would not be getting BLACKED/ROACHED/ etc...but oh no, muh individuality, muh pope is a fucking prick, muh fucking shit that i made up is the truth muh i wuz right n sheeeit, now see what fucking happened

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

Germany were a mistake.

Fuck Germany. Stupid krauts.

He was obsessed whit shit.

ayyy kek

ergofabulous.org/luther/

>i wouldn'y be surprised ig he was a faggot
if he was, then oh lawwwd what fucking troll he was

>protestantism
>destroys europe
>descentralize church
>generations later the cuckoldry spreads ike fucking wildfire as conservative views are now regarded cancerous and evil for the ""progress""
>bu bu bu but FUCK THE PAPIST

>meanwhile, somewhere in Europe...ALLAHUACKBAR... I DINDU NUFFIN KABOOM!!!!

The "spirit of Europe" was alive until the World Wars and was strongest from the 1600s to the 1800s, i.e. after Luther's death and the Reformation. Protestantism does have its problems but they're mainly due offshoot groups like the Baptists or "progressive" reforms that occurred very recently and that affected even the Catholic church. Anglicans and Lutherans were fine until recently. Besides, the Catholic Church was in desperate need of reform and the Reformation would have occurred in one way or another. It was unfortunate that it had to go the way it did, but as said the 30 Years' War was started by Catholics anyway.

Basically you're retarded

>the 30 Years' War was started by Catholics anyway.

there'd be no war if the protestant/catholic divide didn't exist.

martin luther was a closet fag who molested children

protestants are gay lovers and marry fags in their "churches"

protestantism is not christianity. it's satanism

go away fag lover and stop using that flag.

catholics arent even Christians so

Most of Europe is Catholic. While the US is ainly Protestant.

>Lutheran countries
>Successful
>Catholic countries
>Shitholes
Really makes me think.

Reminder that Vatican-Romanists are obscene and power hungry maniacs, who will happily turn the United States brown if it means they get to rule the new third-world country. Pic. related.

>lutheran countries
>full of degeneracy and SJWs
>catholic countries
>based

sure if SJW countries full of white women getting fucked by muslim cocks is your idea of successful than yea

Remember when Eurovision had that thing a few years ago where the bearded "lady" won the contest? That was Austria's entry, a man who had originally came from Argentina, the Vatican poop's home country.

Pic. related is also Argentina. Where are your Jesuits, lads? I thought you were better at lying, T.B.H. :^)

Meanwhile, Rio in Brazil has a new mayor who is a Christian, not a papist heretic, and Brazil is these days almost Mozzie-tier in doing away with oddball sexual perverts.

>bring truth
>destroy

And the things you claim protestants accept isn't true for most. If they actually were protestant they would follow the Bible and not do that stuff.

those girls are all from the protestant minority.

protestantism teaches that gender roles are bad and women can be sexually free at their will.

protestantism = satanism

protestants literally are lucifer in the flesh

Martin Luther is a hero

>the spirit of Europe
no such thing you papist cuck

Don't embarrass yourself

amazon.com/Catechism-Catholic-Church-U-S/dp/0385508190

Protestantism was the original progressivism

But that's all recent friends, all very recent. For the better part of the century these were the greater countries, Catholicism is a wet noodle.

Look at the success of North America compared to South America. Now you might be thinking "Well they're all none white and mixed with blacks and natives" and this is true. But they've had plenty of chances with the importation of European whites to get stuff done.

They don't though, because Catholicism lacks the spirit.

youtu.be/A94smJ9QJ5g

pathetic thread. lol the church dindu nuffin.

Wasn't this guy a german?

Wouldn't be surprised if he is a kraut

Quality post right here, ty for getting up this morning to post.

i will give you female pastors is are bad

yea yea yea south africa and zimbabwe are shitholes too and they're protestant.

Good digits

I always wonder why Americans seem so proud of not knowing things. Truly a culture that fetishizes ignorance. But go ahead tell me how my people destroyed the world for the 6th gorillion time. You can blame the guy for all the bad things in the world but how the fuck does this excuse the degenerate behavior of the catholic church, then and now.

Based Luther bantz

SOLA

FIDE

Honorarily based

Luther didn't create the divide. Catholicism became a cult of men, the Vatican, which became nothing more than a political organization. Luther didn't believe a man should follow the pope into Hell.
Catholics were the ones who chimped out and killed white people for not worshipping the pope. Protestants never attacked the Vatican, the Vatican murdered white people including defenseless women and children.

The essence of Catholicism is reverence to the Pope. That's what sets it apart from Christianity. Tell me, do you believe what that Argentine cunt does? Do you wish your country would take in the entire population of Africa because papa franky said to? If the answer is no, you are just as much a heretic for the same reasons you condemn Luther for: going against the will of the an Italian political party. He went against the church because it was tyrannical, corrupting, and sinful, just as it is now. So unless you're licking nigger feet like franky and demanding your government open your borders (the church is to be held above local governments), you have no room to criticize Luther for being "divisive".

Oh and let's not pretend Protestants are the ones who tend to be more degenerate. I've known Catholic girls.

No. Christianity did.

>Oh and let's not pretend Protestants are the ones who tend to be more degenerate. I've known Catholic girls.

Protestant chicks are sluts. In New York, WASP's were always getting frustrated because their fine blonde women loved getting fucked hard by a greasy Italian Catholic guy.

protestants defend jews that are a fucking clan of psychos that indulge in promoting degeneracy and using western nations like fucking dog wars

>mfw christianity has fallen so long
sigh

>fag
Source?
Also that's rich coming from someone who worships fags who seem to be totally unable to stop molesting boys no matter how many scandals they have.

>Tell me, do you believe what that Argentine cunt does? Do you wish your country would take in the entire population of Africa because papa franky said to?

he never said that but do you honestly think Jesus, the Middle Eastern Jew, would not have advised Europeans to help refugees?

>women
>fucked
>Catholic guy
Both are degenerate Christian tools.

protestant pastors molest more children.

the WASP-controlled media lies and makes it seem like it only happens in the Catholic Church

You are a degenerate Satanist scum for supporting the Protestant agenda.

Be gone Satan!

>no they weren't you stupid kraut.
They objectively were. You literally called them "crusades."
Catholics chimp out and try to slaughter white people for daring to not be slaves to a man. Protestants defend themselves. Why do you think the wars were all fought in Protestant countries?
Larping cunt, the German's post was perfect.

>People thinking Luther's protestant Christianity was the same as the one today

Fucking Americans are so fucking stupid

>Catholics were the ones who chimped out and killed white people for not worshipping the pope. Protestants never attacked the Vatican, the Vatican murdered white people including defenseless women and children.
isn't that what you pricks want to do now to muslims and anyone noneuropean?jesus christ

also
>catholics led the crusades and kicked the muslim horde's ass
>muslims got rekt by catholics (spaniards) and Iberian peninsula was liberated

>mexican
Your god, francis, is literslly conspiring with muslim leaders constantly and telling every single catholic they should fight for open borders even for muslims.

It led to liberalism, capitalism, the French revolution and secularism so yes.

Martin Luther KANG

This Protestantism is anything people say it is now, Luther was just saying, stop sucking priest's dicks because they tell you to, here read the bible yourself.

Those idiots trying to find someone to blame for diversity and degeneracy. Oh a German reforming the church, bingo. They don't see the historical context, the wrongdoings of the church, churches drowning in gold of the poor and rich alike, indulgence for money, huh what's that? So all they see is a evil German being all progressive and world changing, for the worse of course. Imagine he would have "defeated" the catholic church. Now would be the world better off without a pope? Think about it. Your highest official, your proxy jesus is one of the most globalism embracing, diversity preaching cucked figures in world history and somehow a pissed off antisemitic German reformer is to blame for that.

that argie is but a fucing treacherous piece of shit, literally all the popes defended christianity from muslim or any other heretics, the problem here is that kikes have become so fucking powerful that now this bullcrap is happening to them.

>Implying all catholics are unaware of the fact that what he is telling isn't, literally, a genocide of a continent with a diversity of culture
nope billy, not everyone agrees with what is happening, the fact that he is starting to say that faggets are okay and shit of the sort has been enough for many to not take heed and deem him blasfemous

>muh based catholics
>here pay to get into heaven
>no no, dont read the bible, trust us, we'll tell you what it says
>yes we rape more children then any other institution in humanity's history, but we stand against degeneracy!
>we're gonna make up a load of mystic bullshit and pretend its divined by god
>yes we'll take your money now

cathcucks gtfo

top kek

>scripture is sacred
>immediately excise several books of the Bible

Both protistantism and Catholicism is fucking gay, so it doesn't matter

>be a monk get to read the bible,realize the church is saying lies and jewing their congregations.
>decide to tell everyone challenge the church in a peaceful debate by giving them 40 topic on why they should not be jewing

>jews decide to ban and kill you
>decide to liberate the people from the catholic jews.

>muh catholic countries
All catholic countries are poor and cucked.
If you claim poland, realize that europe sacrificed them to Hitler you think they gonna let themselves be sacrificed again with rapeufeegess

jesus christ, just end it now

The worst thing the reformation did is set the tone for "tradition is bad mmkay?". That was the prevailing attitude that powered the enlightenment which was pure havoc for Europe. Fast forward to today and we've reached the end game of Nihilism. Society is collapsing all around us because we've spent the last 500 years destroying morality, tradition and common sense just because that's the hip and progressive thing to do. The good news is that we're pretty much at an ideological dead end with Nihilism. History is a pendulum so the only way to go from here is to swing back hard towards traditionalism to build a new philosophy that reclaims our long forgotten ways

>literally everything has to be burnt down to the ground and start over as everything that has been touched by liberals and progressives has become but fucking cancer, women included

damn, a sight to behold

>we're hit a dead end
indeed, and judging by the pic posted by other lads, it'll get much much worse as time passes by

>>no no, dont read the bible, trust us, we'll tell you what it says
the imams of Christianity

Nope. I want to keep you out, for cultural reasons. However unlike the Vatican did, I have no desire to go into your country and slaughter Mexican women and children because the men aren't giving me a percentage of their pay checks and swearing loyalty to my pastor.

Exactly. It's just because it fits their anti-German narrative. I suspect jewry to be involved. But then I'm a Lutheran so maybe I'm biased lol.

First I'll say, you've just commited heresy by the same definition you apply to Luther. Insulting the p*pe! Shame on you!
Secondly I'll say that there seems to be no resistance to Franky in the Catholic church. He seems warmly embraced by every Catholic public figure as well as Catholics I know. Everyone seems to love him. I say his position is meaningless. You don't need a pope, and franky is a perfect example of why it was a stupid idea.

The third most powerful figure in the Vatican was just charged with molesting. They have a history of coverups. I shutter at the thought of how many we don't know about. How many scandals must happen before you notice an extremely disturbing pattern?

I see the poblems. Both sides are right in a way. Think about it, what was Luther's main achievement. his theses, criticizing the church, BTFOing the pope, writing some nice rants about the eternal jew? No it was the translation of the Bible into the language of the people. Before the people actually knew the words in the bible they just believed anything the church told them. And they used that to extort money from the populace, wage wars, gain influence over the several "god given" monarchies. He wanted to stop that, he wanted people to find back to the text, the actual word of god. And that was also his biggest mistake, from the Sup Forums perspective at least. Because what is the new testament in its essence? It's the teachings of a proto communist Jew, progressive, tolerant, always looking out for his next rather than for himself. So people found back to the roots of Christianity and therefore to just another form of weakness. And here we are now.

It's good to see that you guys still assblasted by luther even now

i second this

What a QT! Would get taco'd

Anyone know if Luther and his printing press were bankrolled by the Jews? I haven't properly researched the (((reformation))) but I notice the cohencidences and it seems a lot like the Jew funded rise of mohammed

Not a chance. He was a raging antisemite, one of the first (if not the first) formulating the Jewish question.

Traditional Lutheranism is the real redpill. Cathcucks and Anglicans get fucked. Orthodox are cool I guess.

>wouldn't surprise me if martin luther was a closet gay
But he was the first priest to get married for hundreds of years you fucking moron. Or is risking death for pussy 'gay' in (((nu/pol/'s))) eyes?
You do realise what the word 'catholic' means, don't you? It means global. Catholics were the first globalists. Luther was the second greatest German to have ever lived and if he'd been alive to day he would be the best shitposter on Sup Forums. But the Jews infiltrated and corrupted Protestantism via the Freemasons just as they corrupted Catholicism with the Jesuits.

I'll admit, you have a point. But the anti-Christianity of the 21st Century is a profoundly subversive and Jewish movement and so I can't possibly see the utility in supporting it.

Why would anyone tolerate such things from someone like you, a rotten paunch, crude ass and fart-ass?

Catholic arguments on authority are null and void, since the pope teaches false doctrines. If they taught correct doctrine, then they would have a strong case. I view protestantism as a historical coping solution against a hideously corrupt institution.

You're right, we still need Christianity since it's a vital part of our heritage and tradition. But at the same time it's one of the most effective arguments for all kinds of liberal ideas and ideals. "What would jesus do?" is the dumbest thing you could ask yourself for moral guidance at this point of time. See (Jesus was the one who took the heritage out of Judaism (he never intended to form a new religion, he was a reformist) and made religion a global concept. His followers took his teachings about materialism literal and became the first proto communist community.)
Only if we were to secure the future of our people and to reform our societies to care about its people we can argue again if we really still need to worship a Jewish hippie and if so how we can apply his message to further ourselves as a community. But that won't happen and the literal understandings of Jesus words and the impact they had on our culture and moral mindset is one of the biggest reasons why.

test

>Did Martin Luther destroy the spirit of Europe?
No, that'd be Sha'ul ha-Tarsi

We've got to embrace both paganism and Christianity, simultaneously, as these are our traditional faiths.

As for the flavor of Christianity, Orthodox is best. Catholicism and Protestantism are both now cucked, but the Orthodox continue the old ways.

>>be a monk get to read the bible,realize the church is saying lies and jewing their congregations.
>>decide to tell everyone challenge the church in a peaceful debate by giving them 40 topic on why they should not be jewing
>>jews decide to ban and kill you
>>decide to liberate the people from the catholic jews.

This.

Namibia and Papua are predominantly protestant but theyre all shitholes

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.