I'm not Western? Pic related says otherwise. If your government says I am...

I'm not Western? Pic related says otherwise. If your government says I am, then clearly I am and you have to live with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OlyEfd-3Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope you get lynched faggot

hope your girlfriend gets raped by him

What happened to your hair?

Day of the pike is coming, shitskin.

Nationally Canadian
Culturally Arab
Ethnically nigger

You're only legally western, a fish born in a stable isn't a horse.

I hope him gets raped by him

Reverse image search comes up with 20 results one being 2 days old
>SAGE

No one cares if you're "western". It's your genes that worry us.

This pasta is shit!

Pfft.
The fucking nature says otherwise.
This is not your climate.
If the Krauts had the shit of their lives in the Russian cold I don't know what the fuck you're expecting here dune coon.

> leaf
FUCKING SAGE, GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know who you are. You're that faggot that posted this same pic on your twitter. You will be deported, toilet paper is worth more than the papers you're holding. You're a negro and you don't belong. Sorry your ancestors didn't leave you a nice country to inherit. But you gotta stop leeching from ours. Stop being a nigger about it

You're a Canadian in paperwork only. Paperwork can be rescinded.

>then clearly I am and you have to live with us.

Is that what you think, Ackmed? Because I think you've just willingly walked into a trap where you are vastly outnumbered and the clock is ticking.

Ask some older Japs what we do with enemies in our country. That will be you and your family, soon enough.

>Brampton
I would have also guessed Surrey, BC and had a 95% chance of being right with either choice

Paper work means nothing. Muslims will never be true Canadians. You do not share our values. You are not one of us.

I would rather be a white women then to be a nigger What is it like looking at your skin every morning and it is so dark? How do you know when you are clean after a shower when your whole skin looks like sand and mud?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

go to minute 13 of this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=4OlyEfd-3Zw

you are not black... you're a soft Asian target for blacks
I predict less than 15 years you'll be so upset of yourself that you acted a fool and a spoiled untouchable who thought too much of himself as soon as White people treated him like an equal
You'll be getting the black treatment and you don't deserve the attention that you're getting
fucking untouchable

Only on paper, you will never be a true western and you know it, a piece of paper doesnt make you a white westerner since your familly trees roots will always be in a shitty 3rd world country while real western people have theyre roots here for 200years + atleast, and now go maw my lawn for 5 bucks and send 2dollars to your shitty familly in your 3rd world shithole since they can live from 2 bucks for 1 year there in luxury.

>If your government says I am
My government also says traps aren't gay. They're not a particularly good source for accuracy, OP.

Repost, sage

And next time you're out shopping for a real civilization buy yourself some cheekbones too.

There is no such thing as "being western".
We are all human beings.
Stop being Eurocentric.

dude this afternoon I saw a saddest scene in a Starbucks.
An smelly black wearing "western Sudan refugee" t-shirt
we are fucked!!! the liberals are flooding Canada with worst type of naggers!
It is going to get as bad as Detroit!
I have a feeling of losing a beautiful country in couple of decades.
fucking women vote!

hahahahahahahahahaha
you are pumped to be canadian.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
sorry leafs. some of you maybe okay. you definitely took a shot as whole though. he makes you weaker as a unit.

>I'm to believe some fucking somolian navigated everything correctly to get here, and also properly submitted a topic.

K.

you're clearly not western

one poast by this (((LEAF)))

And if you shoved feathers up your butt would it make you a chicken?
If a human is born in a garage, is it a car?
2/8

why are you in my country

You and others like you are destroying the west.
Your homeland is a shit hole because your ancestors made it a shit hole.
Now you, or others like you, come in droves to my country, the country our ancestors built and you are turning it into a shithole.

Its disgusting, infuriating and depressing.

>because your ancestors
you don't even need to go back that far. They made it a shithole in their current generation as well.

You look like my shit
Fuck you sand nigger

I do hope you stay here till DotR so I can personally teach you pain