youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM

is this thread a slide thread?
>off topic
>e celeb
>literal who gives a fuck

She doesn't have many feet pics sadly

that reminds me,
i wonder what laurens feet look like

i used to be sweet on a girl also named lauren.
I wonder if Velod is still making that mead with juniper berries mixed in...

muh wheatfields

if those are laurens feet, then she is being dropped instantly from my heart

pretty feets are the soul of a pretty girl.
girls who have nice faces but mediocre or ugly feet are inferior inside

Not her.

Definitely /ourgirl/!

#NotAllJews
#CultureNotRace
#PraiseKek
#AWOOOOO~!

>/ourgirl/
I'll never understand posts like this. Why do you think you need some idol to worship? If she ever strays even minutely from the ideal of her that you've constructed, you'd just find somebody else to embody your ideal instead. Can't you guys just divorce the ideal from the reality and learn to appreciate the ideal itself over the idol?

Lmfao juniper

T H I C C A S H E L L irl would eat Twizzlers out of her ass

this person seems to have a much rounder face and a different nose

How about you fuck off, you little shill?

Brittany Pettibone > Lauren Southern

Pettibone is a confirmed homewrecker, but would still bang

ignore these threads. they're made by antifa/leftist shills/faggots. nobody is this obsessed with lauren. this is classic kikery: playing both sides.

I sometimes am guilty of idolizing political figures, Lauren included. Especially with her, because she's a very attractive woman.

I still think she's qt as fuck and enjoy posting pictures of her, as well as the fact that she's growing more and more close to my way of thinking everyday.

but ultimately we need to realize that people are flawed, and will let you down when you put your faith in them. Whether it be Lauren, or Trump, etc...

Jesus, she's getting fat

confirmed where?

Tell me about the voice. Why is it so deep? If I took off the pants would a rock pop out?

Western European Goddess.

What are you trying to say?

They are co-opting a WN movement with their civic nationalism or that they are brain washing people to become literal Nazis?

Or something else altogether?

body language user

she's wearing his sweatshirt in one of them

I'm not going to say it's confirmed but those pictures are pretty telling

Nowhere, people are just spreading that rumour because she borrowed his shirt once. It's gossipy bullshit.

>conservative
>ourgirl

kys.She is a jewish loving cunt like all conservashits

>brown eyes
>brown hair
>white

TOPPEST KEK, GOOD SIR

I want to grab her belly

I want my dick between them lips

green eyes

>this blatant D&C shitpost

Try harder next time. Put at least a little effort into it.

>acting like 2 year old tweets are relevant now
Try harder please.

>brown eyes
>brown hair
>white

implying

I don't think she's Jewish and I don't think the tweet she made about her grandparents escaping Nazis necessarily suggests they were Jewish. But it doesn't matter because Lauren hasn't said or done anything important, she's just a dumb bitch piggybacking on a popular social movement for her own benefit.

>brown eyes
wrong
>brown hair
wrong
kill yourself please. ideally publicly.

antifa queers can suck my maple dick before i bash your face in. fuck off faggot.

This video and her "What Every Girl Needs to Hear" video are pretty important for the general populace to hear. Who gives a shit that she isn't original? She is spreading good propaganda

>homewrecker
>his wife is a gook
Do you even white race

I am in my early 30s and make a really good money compared to most of you probably at my own business. I sent her $1000 one time as a head nod over paypal, left a simple message.

She never said anything back, figure she was busy. Too bad, probably would have sent her that every month if she just tickled my ego ever so slightly.

I'm a co-dependent narcissist.

Back to hookers and blow.

> I sent her $1000

WTF

You know blue eyes blonde hair ayrans are the weakest most brittle boned form of caucasian right?

I never really understood the whole "muh master race" shit because the sheer fact is there's so many greater forms of caucasian human beings that would beat the living shit out of them.

Also people with blonde hair and blue eyes tend to be absolute fucking idiots that's why everyone calls blondes retarded.

Anybody could make videos like that, and they have. Lauren's just paying lip service, if she cared about what she professed to believe in she'd actually be a tradwife.

Maybe you shouldn't have included your fantasies about suckling her feet in your message

I made 18k last month. Pretty trivial.