Clinton network about to fall?

congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/07/24/house-section/article/H6150-8

Other urls found in this thread:

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/executive-order-13581-blocking-property-transnational-criminal-organizat
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OXmO3T2vc
youtube.com/watch?v=QjobwEXRu-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. High profile arrests and raids begin at 6 AM EDT. A certain wife of a certain recently charged sexual deviant will be among the confirmed arrests and indictments. Expect a few small frys to be taken down tomorrow. Keep a close eye on Bret Baiers twitter for real time breaks.

if she gets arrested this is going to be as big as kennedy's assassination

FUG

Weiner?

Executive Order to take down the Clinton's human trafficking, organ harvesting, money laundering, intel leaking criminal organization sounds pretty reasonable to me.

bigly if not lyin ted

so what exectly are the effects of declaring an emergency?

what additional powers does he have?

Lord please deliver us from evil.

Put me in the cap

The order essentially expands gov power to freeze and confiscate assets for people identified as involved in transnational crimes.

>they are increasingly entrenched in the operations of foreign governments and the international financial system, thereby weakening democratic institutions, degrading the rule of law, and undermining economic markets

do you know what the original emergency in 2011 was?

this warms my heart

>a certain wife

Huma

How many libs will riot if the Hilldebeast is actually arrested?

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/executive-order-13581-blocking-property-transnational-criminal-organizat

declaing a national emergency would have what effect?
please God just let this end

Really wish you would stop d-cking around and go after Hillary. Or did yall secretly pardon her?

It's about seizing property from las zetas, ms13 and yakuzas

He's talking about Huma not Hillary. Hillary's time will come tho

Mother fucking checked

maintain opsec idiot

!WARNING!
This thread is in violation or in suspected violation of national and international mandates set by the UN guide lines for internet traffic and has been redacted for your safety and the safety of your country.

¡ADVERTENCIA!
Este blog es una violación o sospecha de violación de los mandatos nacionales e internacionales establecidas por las líneas de guía UN para el tráfico de Internet y se ha redactado para su seguridad y la seguridad de su país.

!AVERTISSEMENT!
Ce poste est en violation ou violation présumée des mandats nationaux et internationaux fixés par les lignes de guidage UN pour le trafic Internet et a été expurgée pour votre sécurité et celle de votre pays.

! 警告!
这篇文章是违反或涉嫌违反国家和国际任务由UN互联网流量引导线,并已编辑您的安全和你的国家的安全。

!警告!
この投稿は、違反やインターネットトラフィックのUNガイド線で設定し、安全性とあなたの国の安全のために編集された、国内および国際的な義務の違反の疑いである。

!ПPEДУПPEЖДEHИE!
Этo cooбщeниe являeтcя нapyшeниeм или пpи пoдoзpeнии нa нapyшeниe нaциoнaльнoгo и мeждyнapoднoгo мaндaтoв, ycтaнoвлeнных UN нaпpaвляющиe линии для интepнeт-тpaфик и былa oтpeдaктиpoвaнa для вaшeй бeзoпacнocти и бeзoпacнocти вaшeй cтpaны.

! تحذير!
هذا المنصب هو في انتهاك أو في انتهاك يشتبه في ولايات الوطنية والدولية التي وضعتها خطوط دليل UN لحركة المرور على الإنترنت، وقد تم حجب حفاظا على سلامتك وسلامة من بلدكم.

chekkked

Put me in the screencap
> helicopter captcha

Sorry I only speak swahili

Take her out bois

How is Sup Forums not having about 5 threads about this right now?? This is huge, and PROOF of what is about to go down.
Where did you find this OP?

>russian "univerziada" pin
okay pal

>07:09:39

Flock of Ravens = Congress.

So does the bear leave the cave when California gets so butt hurt and delusional about the down fall of one of our two political parties that it tries to leave the union?

Which black flag over the dome?

What is the ring and rod?
Shit posting for screen cap.

God speed.

Infinitychan

Clinton network will fall, and I'll be late for work again. Check digits

NSA user you have to fight vigilantly to delay pic related from becoming the MO of your agency, as the UK suffers from it.

Antifa will raid the Capitol building

ooh well, i was internally cheering, fuck huma too tho

Hes gonna seize their money and basically freeze their fucking life.

>These organizations facilitate and aggrevate violent civil conflicts and increasingly facilitate the activities of other dangerous persons.

Sounds like drug cartels or George Soros.

I want to believe, but which of the organizations listed is the one they work for?

>ANNEX

Entities

1. THE BROTHERS’ CIRCLE (f.k.a. FAMILY OF ELEVEN; f.k.a. THE TWENTY)
2. CAMORRA
3. YAKUZA (a.k.a. BORYOKUDAN; a.k.a. GOKUDO)
4. LOS ZETAS

"deeply entrenched in international finance"

So when does Trump do a public address about all this?

If Huma goes down who (whom) is the next domino(es) to fall?

is the madman going to go after the CF and (((NGOS)))?

NSA if true sorry I secretly was furious at the leaks like LTG Flynn and blamed you guys, thinking you all were in Trump take down mode. LTG Flynn is a good guy.. almost had the chance to serve under him...

Oh fuck yes

( a chance) past tense

desu this sounds pretty vague, and hes extending the emergency that has been extended since 2011

IIRC he gets a bit more power by keeping it in a state of emergency. IDK nothing seems super definitive about this, more vague.

give me a quick rundown

YO I NEED AN ANSWER TO QUENCH MY CURIOSITY.

Was Edward Snowden a CIA op to discredit the NSA because they were catching up to the CIA in technological capabilities?

The last thing that happened in congress today was this letter from trump read by the speaker.

come on anons, this is Sup Forums tier

I've believed that for so long

TRUMP IS TEARING DOWN THE FIFTH COLUMN GUYS.

THIS IS HISTORICAL. FUCKING REALITY SHAPING HISTORICAL.

THE KIKES WILL BE EXPOSED FOR WHO THEY ARE.

Please refrain from mocking the new homosexuals.

DWS next?

neat

!!!

Put me in the fucking cap

>pic
Nice try.

Isn't Russia the bear?

Well, that would be an easy way to know who to shoot.

ALL THESE FAGS NOT KNOWING THIS OLD ASS LARP PICTURE

>Still playing 1D chess

Step your game up, Pierre Chang.

>"deeply entrenched in international finance"

i started to believe this larp, and then I saw the 6 year old image attached.

>"deeply entrenched in international finance"

THE HOOK NOSED KIKES

Original EO by Obama...

Pic related is the 'catch all' phrase..specifically (ii)...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OXmO3T2vc

Somali?

put me in the cap. Digits and huma flips.

Is it just me or that guy looks nothing like trump ...

Why do we even care about the Clintons anymore? Aside from maaaybe Chelsea, they are irrelevant. Just let them die in peace.

A picture older than most of the posters here and the fact that they replied to it like it was legit proves it

oh yes dear Jesus and let this expose the celebrity pedo infection that has sickened our country and may it wipe away the Michael Moore stain too

Fuuuuuuck you

What's russia gonna leave?

There is no metaphorical cave for the nation of Russia to leave from, unless what the UN?

Leave there current polital system for communism again?

Makes no sense.

Finally time to hang zionists?????????

youtube.com/watch?v=QjobwEXRu-0

>Just let them die
you first kike

Who even wrote this "prophecy"?

>Flag
KYS slowly

There is so much collusion and this goes so deep. The amount of individuals involved must be staggering. I think it would take quite awhile to clear this all up.

checked, and appreciated

I'm not preventing them from dying.

Include this humble leaf in screencap
Blessings

you start with the peons, then knights, bishops...

the amount of newfags in this board is astounding

The bear is leaving the cave as in waking up from hibernation. A long dormant power is going to rise again and have to be accounted for.

Purge the vile filthy treasonous animals, NSAnons, every single one

Or maybe...

news/world/middle-east/recep-tayyip-erdogan-jerusalem-turkey-president-muslims-temple-mount-mosque-haram-esh-sharif-a7858691.html

This.

>newfags don't even recognize the picture
the_donald needs to fuck off

IT WAS HERRRRRRR TURRRRRRNNNNNN

Doesn't fit.

Your talking more of a transition of state.

One way to becoming another.

Bear and cave are not that important in the allegory sense, whats more important is that something is LEAVING FOREVER.

Was Seth Rich gathering intel for the NSA on CIA contractors working for the DNC?

But doesn't a bear go back to the cave next winter?

He looks so much like my grandfather sometimes.

i hope everyone knows that is an old pic. also you can buy those pins for like 10 bucks on ebay