Flat Earthers BTFO

metabunk.org/soundly-proving-the-curvature-of-the-earth-at-lake-pontchartrain.t8939/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NR2-8wrz-sE
youtube.com/watch?v=3k5PtjcLeVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks shopped desu its kinda obvious

I can use the clone stamp too

Fake, the Earth is a perfect cube

Wrong. The Earth can speak. And it's a human form

what in gods name is this? they couldnt have just sunk a power line across?

How does it look shopped?

obviously shopped, it's as clear as day
i'm surprised only the canadian sees this, especially on this website

It's an e
It's and edited still from a video, they blew the fuck out of the saturation for no reason

youtu.be/NR2-8wrz-sE

The structures are too close together. The typical span on a single circuit 238 kV structure is 120m. Placing these tangent structures so close together wouldn't happen because the cost ton place the pilings would be far too high.

But they aren't?

This was shot in some super-telephoto lens

You get compression distortion from such a narrow focal length

It actually really does the reflections of the towers are all the same in the water, they should be slightly different because of the sun

Only the powerlines are curving not the earth, it seems like they moved the powerlines around the terrain. Building powerlines straight would be ideal and preferred but the terrain is in the way. Bc if it was curving THE EARTH WOULD CURVE TOO NOT JUST THE POWERLINES

video is obviously fake as well, it's just as clear the the pic
again, i'm a little surprised more people don't see this, but i guess it makes sense when you consider the Sup Forums is gripped by spherical earth ideology
in this regard you are no better than the sjws

light bends

>refraction

This. Most people don't realize that this effect is far more pronounced over such long distances.

Is this such a thing that someone needs a website to debunk it?

>tele-photo lens
Doesn't account for the outrageous slack in the conductor. A wind storm would fuck this line up.

Any lineman would tell you this picture is fake or that whichever company that built this line is fucked.

t. transmission lineman

is it using some fucked up lens?

youtube.com/watch?v=3k5PtjcLeVw

The lake is filled with sea snippers that snip cables.

then show us the fucking picture of the alps

totally 100 percent flat, not even close to curved

what are you talking about you fucking retard? light is flat

they do have a bit of slag to em