Have you accepted Satan, lord and savior, into your heart?

archive.is/dFXPl

He said: “It’s not a big deal, we don’t have strict separations or definitions of our gay membership, our trans membership, or anybody else.”

Despite its name – intended to freak out Christians – the Satanic Temple is essentially an atheistic movement, explaining “we do not promote a belief in a personal Satan”.

The group explains: “To embrace the name Satan is to embrace rational inquiry removed from supernaturalism and archaic tradition-based superstitions.”

The movement is also proud of its pro-LGBT record, while using its status as a quasi-religious group to challenge the seeping of religion into secular government activities.

It adds: “The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense and justice, and be directed by the human conscience to undertake noble pursuits guided by the individual will.

“Politically aware, Civic-minded Satanists and allies in The Satanic Temple have publicly opposed The Westboro Baptist Church, advocated on behalf of children in public school to abolish corporal punishment, applied for equal representation where religious monuments are placed on public property, provided religious exemption and legal protection against laws that unscientifically restrict women’s reproductive autonomy, exposed fraudulent harmful pseudo-scientific practitioners and claims in mental health care, and applied to hold clubs along side other religious after school clubs in schools besieged by proselytizing organizations.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1LzVN8nqg0
youtube.com/watch?v=wvStORQUBtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cherry picking

?

>Satanists think they are edgy as fuck worshiping Satan
>in the bible Satan only ever kills one family and because God told him to
>meanwhile God kills all of humanity EXCEPT for one family

i thought satan wasnt even in the bible nor any mention of hell

>Despite its name – intended to freak out Christians
Fake news. Lucien Graves have repeatedly denied this. Satanism has nothing to do with christianity and do not explicitly worship satan, He is more of a concept than an actual deity.
T. Actual satanist.

I was going to come in here and proudly proclaim to do something close to k'ing ys but I see you have a fake flag. So. Do something close to k'ing ys. K?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha oh man when they burn in the lake of fire I'm gonna high five jesus

This type of Satanism has little to do with the biblical Satan. It's more of a symbol of freedom vs the status quo belief system that worships an authoritarian deity.

ahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaha

>it's about equal rights, we swear

>jk it's about satanism and using government to attack Christians

is satan white or is he a jew too?

When people in the 50s said that rock and roll was the devil's music and it would open a gateway to hell on earth, they were 100% correct

Rock and Roll is not to blame user, liberalism is. It eats at the fabric of society until finally the fabric gives way and we have what we currently have. I wish god would come back or a sun ray would burn this planet up

Hate all forms of you, it needs to be wholly removed.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1LzVN8nqg0

Skip to 1:46 for a pretty good description of Satan.

>wanting to be part of a org that doesn't hate fags

What are you, a faggot?

We should start burning these people at the stake.

God damn it why do liberals and faggots ruin everything?
How can I ever take a metal band seriously now that you've ruined Satan for me? I'm glad white jesus gave you guys aids.

Praise white Jesus

Not today, Set. 2 late brah

Satanism is for gayniggers who don't have the integrity to either go for paganism or Christianity and have to mix them together to be edgy.

Let's not promote more Judaism, we've got enough with Christianity, Islam, communism, and Cultural Marxism, and atheism.

He's actually correct.
Hell isn't in the Bible.

Wow I never in my wildest dreams expected Statanism to be the next things the SJWs co-op.

This will be glorious.

>Wow I never in my wildest dreams expected Statanism to be the next things the SJWs co-op.
You don't remember the pro-abortionists chanting "Hail Satan"?

youtube.com/watch?v=wvStORQUBtM

bump