If evolution is real, why has these animals stayed the same for 450 Million years...

If evolution is real, why has these animals stayed the same for 450 Million years? Atheists need to stop believing in Jewish fairy tales.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2011/11/in-evolutions-race-horseshoe-crabs-took-a-slower-pace/
archive.is/PaCzN
differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/culture-miscellaneous/difference-between-theory-and-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=gEekMD6ujVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they're adapted enough to their environment that there are very few mutations that could help them without being a flaw in the short run

I don't think everything is just random. There is some kind of creative force that science has not accounted for. The thing about modern science is that it has to have all the answers and will never say it has no idea how some things happen.

He's right you know

wired.com/2011/11/in-evolutions-race-horseshoe-crabs-took-a-slower-pace/

>Limulus polyphemus – is not found in the fossil record, and the genus to which the Atlantic horseshoe crab belongs has only had a tenure of about 20 million years

Because bottem feeders don't really need to adapt as there environment seldom changes.

Archived it
archive.is/PaCzN

Slide threads are fucking everywhere tonight, it might have something to do with the FBI arresting people related to the DNC

>Archived it

Serious question...what is the purpose of this?

Thanks nordbot

To stop websites from receiving clicks.

If evolution were wrong, how would you explain nogs?

So they don't get ad revenue or shiny traffic stats they can leverage for prominence or deals.

Where the transitional forms at, (((science)))?

To stop spammers from shilling shitty websites on the board

>environment hasnt changed in 450 million years
Wow, we are reaching levels of stupid i didnt think were possible.

literally hasn't

The earth has only existed for 8000 or so years, didnt you know, read your bible user. Then do some mental gymnastics and pull this date out of your arse.

Someone made a bot that auto-archives everything so the kikes don't profit from it. It also shows us very clearly that our site can and will be shilled out the fucking ass with bots using certain keywords.

It's the hero we don't deserve.

Lots of sites don't work if you have ad blockers on. This just allows you to view text and images free of ads. I don't care if sites get clicks, I care about it being easy to read.

Because that model works. It's why people still buy revolvers when there are more advanced firearms.

Minus erosion, spreading continents and massive shifts in oceanic life, formation and destruction of coral reefs etc etc etc. The rate of change is just much slower down there such is probably why organisms such as the horseshoe crab still exist today.

Fucking legend, are you a bot?

>Evolution is the same for all living beings

Okeydokey

because you're a mental midget.

Nordbot is a real person you can have a conversation with him. Unless he is an AI like Tay.

evolution is not real

/thread

>implying jews, christians and muslims dont believe in jewish fairytales
sage

GOD descends every few million years and says "upgrade time!!!", this is when all animals get cool new features.
(Deep) sea animals just slip by because they are not really relevant and invisible.
t. redneck evolutionist

DNA is intelligent.

>If evolution is real, why has these animals stayed the same for 450 Million years?

They're lazy.

3/10 troll harder newfag.

athiests dont believe in fairy tales. nice try though.

>evolution is not real
Explain this chimps degeneracy then user.

Exactly.
Evolution btfo. I'm not a theist but it's a literal fairy tale on par with the big bang. Sometimes we have to admit that we just don't know.

>never read a single text on evolution
>believes that there is stuff that science has not accounted for

ok, what has the science not accounted for?

is it sticking a frog's head up its ass? i can't quite tell.

Is that....?
Is it....?

>science
>jewish

Reason and science is what made europeans superior to others. The moment we drop them we go back being savages as the others.
You want to disprove evolution? Do it scientifically.

Noone really knows anything for sure. It's fun to watch both sides try.

It's called "evolution theory" for a reason. That doesn't mean the theory is bad or wrong but the "nobody was there, we don't know" is implied.

>HOWeh
>HOW eh?
Most Canadian ID yet

it's using a frog as an onahole
the power of evolution

If evolution is real, then explain why rabbits lay eggs?

why did you use a Photoshoped image in your bait

>we don't know if this is true or not but we'll make it mandatory curriculum anyway

evolution doesn't work like pokemon
there are branches in the tree, and some branches grow out further and at a different rate than others

Why have gorillas not evolved?
And no claptrap about muh mutations.

It's not mandatory in the US, you can home school your kids if you hate science.

No, that is Facefuck Frog and The Chimp.

You should homeschool your kids even if you like science.

>Atheists need to stop believing in Jewish fairy tales.
LOL Christards are real fuckin' cute. Enjoy y our Jewish Messiah that fulfilled Jewish Prophecy who tried to reform pussified Judaism that you follow, fucking kikes.

We are just more evolved apes.

Wait you're supposed to be a bot how are you responding

How come I never evolve?

Depends on where and who you are I guess. The otheranon said "damn schools for teaching the state of the art instead of dealing out absolute truths", I doubt he can do any better in a meaningful way.

>durr if we were made from dirt then why is there still dirt? checkmate atheists!

this sort of retardation is against the rules

>pussified Judaism that you follow
>Conquers the western world
Lulz

fpbp

Rome conquered Europe before it was Christian, dumbass. It literally fell after it became Christian.

Western world was conquered under paganism then they converted to christianity.

because not everyone is savvy enough to use add blockers and thus the internet has turned into a giant commercial shitshow. the bot is here so faggots like you will inadvertendly not contribute to it being even more crappy that it currently is.

Probably leafproxy to make Canadians look good.

Theory is the highest form of knowledge. Gravitation is a theory. Evolution is backed up by thousands independent discoveries and facts. If it would be called evolution hypothesis it would have no pöace on school. But theories is all we teach on science. Cant get better than that.

They dont need to adapt to anything in their environment and are working at full capacity.
Also why crocs and sharks have remained largely unchanged, they work perfect for what they do.

The specific environment of that animal is mucky ocean floor. Are you saying that mucky ocean floor hasn't existed exactly as it does now for 450 million years?

Because they don't need to evolve? They're doing just fine

If evolution is not true, how do you explain different races?

yakub

Wrong. Evolution as a theory isn't a fucking maybe to scientists. It's a fact. Do you not know what a scientific theory is? Jesus Christ

The modern Horshoe crabs resemble some of their Jurassic cousins found in the Solnhofen limestone, but to say they haven't changed in 450 million years is wrong. Their group (Xiphosura) was extraordinarily diverse in the Devonian and Carboniferous periods, for example.

Bonus: one of the coolest fossils ever found imo. Horshoe crab's last journey preserved in the Solnhofen limestones.

Theories change as more evidence is added
Laws rarely change and only change when disproved.
Gravitational theory changes as our understanding of gravity changes
Gravitational law is merely the fact that two seperate bodies of mass will attract each other. The theory describes this attraction. Evolution is pretty much in the same boat right now. We know shit evolves but we dont understand all of the nuances.

I literally wrote it's the state of the art, I don't know where your "maybe" is coming from.

Turns out creatures that have been living in the same environment for millions of years don't change much

I'm saying the ocean floor 450mill years ago the ocean floor would be similar but not the same.

lel

Triggered shill.

We wuz Jurassic and shieet

nope

kind of like the animal in OP's pic?

You're saying that it's a theory and as such, scientists are going, "well we think it's true but who really knows." Which is stupid

Go back to school and try to pay attention.

Yup, was exactly my point.

Thank you.

because nigger can't swim and jew can't collect sheckels from them

We understand it pretty well, though. I don't think anything is going to come along and disprove it. There's just been too much research done on it in the last century

Well you cant teach only laws. You have to have a theory with those laws. Its like teaching only letters and no grammar. Theory and law are heavily intertwined. One makes no sense without the other. differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/culture-miscellaneous/difference-between-theory-and-law/

Well, only good scientists who advance their respective fields. Elsewhere you would be stuck with "absolute truths" like burning objects losing a gas with negative mass, which makes them heavier :^)

It's the perfect organism nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEekMD6ujVk

It is about the moral implication of evolution which are wrong. The "Evolution Theory" has not being called "The Devils Gospel" for no reason.

It degraded human to beast and everything subject to change, hence morality and even god "evolve", as a result you end up where we are now. This video very well explains what I am saying.

There is in evolution, only illusion.

Dont mistake evolution as develoment or growth.

But the sphinx and other archeological sites are 12,000 years old?

Because horseshoe crabs are perfect

IKR

But a dipshit will tell you its because they are so perfect they haven't needed to change for 500 million years. Hur Dur!

Further note a mutilated penis is the same as a vagina! Hur Dur!

Bonus Fossil pic- colossal Eurypterid (Sea Scorpion) track-way found in Scotland.

Eurypterids are closely related to Horseshoe crabs, and you can probably see the resemblance between the trackway depicted here and the quoted. Can you imagine how fucking huge these god damn monsters must have been.

You've got extremely naive ideas about the ocean climate. Most "atmospheric effects" that create the wide range of temperatures seen in core samples over the last millions of years are only felt within the first few meters of seawater. It literally takes thousands of years for the average drop of water to ever make its way back up to the shallows since the only heat that part of the ocean receives comes from volcanic vents. The bottom of the sea is so isolated from anything that goes on up here other than the large spillage of dense matter in the specific areas where they live that it may as well be another planet (probably why life in the deepest parts of the ocean look so "alien" to us)

forgot pic

>ok, what has the science not accounted for?
The physical evidence of missing links between most animals and their ancestors.

Don't get me wrong, the idea of evolution is one of the most plausible theories put out there.
But if you really look at it, we are basically missing about 90% or more of the ancestors of modern day animals today.