Why is the infant mortality rate in the US so high?

Why is the infant mortality rate in the US so high?

Other urls found in this thread:

genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prove it

they are letting blacks become "doctors" now

niggers

I thought babies that got that Harlequin disease had disgusting lizard skin and inside out eyeballs and didn't look like something that crawled out of Purgatory.

the lizard scales fall off after a few weeks

Black people, hispanics and brown asians

Vaccines and antibiotic resistant germs.

We're having more premature babies than ever.

vaccines

It must be crack heads or something. I don't live in the ghetto or big city and I don't hear about many babies dying.

Unironically niggers.
Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

That and Euros don't count pre-mature births into infant mortality which makes their numbers look better.

Because enough is enough.

A kiked system

I honestly think it's on the agenda for some hospitals. I knew one guy went to a particular hospital and they asked his wife three times about abortion until she got mad and left. Same hospital, different friend: babbie dies in birth even though it went full term.

old eggs and frozen sperm - not natural

>birth defects happen when two subspecies procreate
who'da thunk?

How you count infant mortality is different in the US; as long as an infant leaves the womb breathing, it's counted as a live birth, and if that child dies it is an infant mortality. Other countries count premature babies who die as miscarriages or stillbirths.

Once you take that into account, the infant mortality rate is a lot closer to other countries.

Also keep in mind that less healthy people have less healthy babies, so infant mortality may be due to factors outside the scope of the healthcare system.

I think it has to do with how the United states defines it compared to other countries. I think other developed nations keep stats about this differently as well. Maybe someone can source this for me. i remember reading about this before

>asking a cavalcade of shitposters and not googling it yourself

Because God punishes the sinful and degenerate by passing it on into the next generation.

The baby's parents should be glad that he still allowed this child to live.

This, more cases count as infant mortality. It's pretty common low level mistake to make when comparing cross cultural data.

This breaks down into 3 sub parts.

1. European countries don't have the same definitions for metrics as we do. Basically, prenatal conditions that lead to death for the baby don't count as infant mortality in most of Europe.

2. Not as many cases in other countries make it to what is considered an infant. That is, people in the US put way more effort into preserving a pre-born's life so more cases with issues have doctors actually try to preserve the baby. Europeans are like, "Oh fuck, there is a problem with a 90% success rate to overcome, better not even try and just abort it goy."

3. Infant mortality rate is one of those things blacks and Hispanics have a higher problem with and we have more blacks and Hispanics.

When people go on about how we are 43rd in infant mortality, that about sums up the countries ahead of us. All the brown countries are worse off because higher % of blacks/Hispanics does more to lower it than differences in metrics and standard operating procedure.

Should be higher

because of the mandatory kike/nigger genital mutilation

Shit mothers.
Fathers could not be located for comment.

circumcision t b h .

>people in the US put way more effort into preserving a pre-born's life so more cases with issues have doctors actually try to preserve the baby. Europeans are like, "Oh fuck, there is a problem with a 90% success rate to overcome, better not even try and just abort it goy."
source: your ass.

Because of niggers.