What would a world without (((them))) look like?

What would a world without (((them))) look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liminal_deity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the same, but without them

Tamriel

America would be nigger free.

Without them, who would we have to blame for all our shortcomings

Canada

Canada

Probably just as shit since women exist

brrrraaaaaaaaaaappppp

Big picture, you would have no shortcummings.

Paradise.

>pic related meant to illustrate paradise
>literally a bunch of David stars upon each other

you had one job

the digits were on my side you fucking mick, the stay symmetry predates Judaism and they don't have the right amount of sides.

That is a walled town, designed to be practical in times of war and beautiful in times of peace, it perfectly represents the character of the white race.

Though of course, I don't expect your subhuman mind to comprehend considering the Irish have never contributed anything meaningful to civilization.

I'm also slightly colorblind, so I don't think that's an irish flag.

Backfired hard desu, I think I'll just eat the crow and apologize.

>considering the Irish have never contributed anything meaningful to civilization

I think we understand each other perfectly well, friend :)

Apparently not. You wrote this in all seriousness. Oh my God. This is so hilarious, tee hee.

a world without ancaps? a better place, paradise, europa

this

No Christianity or Islam. Indigenous European religions would dominate and the ones that got codified under a single state (likely synthetic hellenistic pantheism incorporating various local cults) would survive. I feel like Europe and the Middle East would have a much more vedic (read, white and Indo-European) take on religions where all gods are seen as valid expressions of the inner self. Which would be pretty based. Your patron deity would be the icon you strive to emulate, and bettering yourself would be a legitimate goal.

a world without guess brand clothing? probably a lot more fashionable

Then you would blame another group for all that is wrong in the world.
This

No Jews to create the atomic bomb or neoconservatism and realpolitik, and therefore no American grip on the rest of the world. Jews made America great.

>*launches off cliff*

Middle East would lose the last sane country it has, a lot of good people would die

more like termina, everyone staying where they belong.

There would be no US.

We would have colonised the entire Solar System by now.

We could blame the mental health workers who are the ones whom are truly delusional.

Vedic religion is Indian. You mean European paganism.

It's only Indian now because the people who wrote the vedas (the actual Aryans) were an Indo-European group who moved south from their homeland of the steppe. having been the first or among the first to domesticate the horse, they were extremely powerful and invaded and migrated into Northern India. Hence the north speaks Indo-European languages while the south speaks dravidian languages. Hence why the north is Vedic, and the south was once primarily Jain.

The religion outlined in the vedas is very similar to what we are able to reconstruct of proto-indo-European religion, and is thus a cousin of native European paganism. Perhaps in the broad sense we're using, a sister religion.

Wow shes beautiful.
>tfw no gf

the world would be less degenerate

There are many similarities between our languages and our ancient, pre-Abrahamic religions. For example, Indra is the Vedic god of thunder. Zeus is the Greek equivalent of Indra and Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Indra. Furthermore, Indra, Zeus and Jupiter are each the king of their own pantheon of gods, they are each known for being womanisers and they each use a lightning bolt as a weapon. Interestingly though, in the Vedic literature of Ancient India, 'Indra' is not a single being but is instead the title given to the king of the gods and, as such, there have been many Indras in the past and there will be many Indras in the future. The current Indra is Purandara. Fascinating stuff. Not only that, but both Vedic mythology and Norse mythology believe in a 'world tree' and both Vedic mythology and Norse mythology believe in a giant serpent being slayed by their respective gods of thunder. Indra (Vedic) slayed Vritra while Thor (Norse) slayed Jormungand. Also, Kamadeva is the Vedic god of romantic love and shoots arrows at people to make them fall in love, just like the Roman Cupid and the Greek Eros.

Yes. These all stem from a common religious ancestor. The Vedas are simply the earliest codified version of PIE paganism, and thus the most likely representation of indigenous European religious philosophies in absence of writing.

/thread

I completely agree with you.

Fuck off kike shills.

It's nice to know people don't just passively dismiss Hinduism because of >loo

It's actually the closest thing we've got to our ancestors' religions. Even the guy who discovered it, William Jones, said as much.

That's not true at all what the fuck are you smoking. The Indo-European migration (Aryans) brought what is now known as Hinduism into the subcontinent and created the caste system and spread it across India. Jainism and Buddhism became branch philosophies of Hinduism, while local deities became different "names", or incarnations, of Aryan gods. North India had most of its cultural landmarks of Vedic civilization stripped away by muslims, South India and bits of the silk road are the only places you'll find old Vedic architecture and cultural memorabilia. Telugu also uses dravidian script but the vocabulary is sanskrit-based.

I love Hinduism. In fact, I am a Hindu and so is my family (inb4 poo in loo, currynigger, fuck off we're full, etc.)

How do Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva figure into this?

More whites. Whites would rise in population out of sheer determinism for greater glory and destiny. White could've developed stronger technology to compete with other cultures.

More Asians, but they would be fighting amongst themselves. Without (((them))) Japanese and Chinese (and everyone else in Oceania) would be extremely tribal. More so than now.

slightly less hispanics. Those hispanics would take cues from the western world or die out. Brazil would become a first world country or become a complete shit show.

Blacks, at least in the African region would be far fewer in number. Since no infrastructure to produce many important needs like cars, medicine, food and water, the African region would mostly be populated by European based civilizations on the southern coast. My guess, to start and economically safe environment away from the middle east and "cold war" tensions. Business would thrive. Blacks who take part in this change become radically different. In short, less native blacks, more synthesized blacks.

For Blacks in the Americas, there would almost be a drastic change. Since (((they))) would not be involve with shitty political and economic systems, the black community would either face darwinism or synthesis. Blacks would become like Asians or Hispanics, preferring people of their own culture because they feel safer in their communities rather than unsafe. Everyone else would likely intermingle for another 200 years before blacks would be considered part of the "in club"

Nothing you just said disagrees with anything I said. Did I phrase it poorly?

why would groningen be paradise?

Sorry I have a habit of being impolite on Sup Forums. Jainism is an offshoot philosophy that developed after mainstream hinduism had already become the continental religion, as did Buddhism and Sikhism later. It has always been the case since the Aryans that the majority of India was Hindu.

I believe that the Trimurti (i.e. Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva) were originally worshipped by Dravidians, but were eventually incorporated into the collection of Indo-Aryan beliefs today known as 'Hinduism'.

Well, Jainism is actually a daughter religion of Hinduism. Jainism is much younger than Hinduism. Hinduism is the oldest Dharmic religion.

King of the Gods and their Pantheon are nothing new, dating back to the First Dynasty, Sumer, Akkadia, Elam, and maybe even further back.

Yes, but Indra, Zeus and Jupiter each being gods of thunder that use a lightning bolt as their weapon? That's not a coincidence.

white girls wouldn't be obsessed with showing off their asses for one

New cults / minority ideologies would try to rise up and fill the power vacuum and basically do the exact same power moves that Jews do for a different end goal.

It's kind of always been that way.

I was always taught that dharma and brahman were Aryan metaphysical concepts; the trimurti doesn't make sense without those though. I also thought the rigveda uses Rudra instead of Shiva but he was the major god of the storm, whereas Indra was lightning.

That is a determining feature of many Kings of the God's. Ba'al, Hadad, Ba'al Hammon, El, An, Enlil, Marduk, Theshxwe, Armazi, Ra to name a few Non-Indo-European ones.

Jews controlled the slave trade. Blacks might have never been here without them

>I was always taught that dharma and brahman were Aryan metaphysical concepts; the trimurti doesn't make sense without those though

Dharma and Brahman make sense without the Trimurti, because Dharma and Brahman are concepts that transcend creation (represented by Brahma), preservation (represented by Vishnu) and destruction (represented by Shiva).

No, Indra was the major storm god of the Rig Veda and Rudra is considered synonymous with Shiva. Rudra is most likely a different aspect of Shiva, hence the different name. Different aspects of the same god are usually given different names in Hinduism.

What about Kama (Vedic), Cupid (Roman) and Eros (Greek) shooting arrows at people to make them fall in love?

More nations would be somewhat more harmonious, meaning you'd be able to defend your homelands without guilt, propaganda, etc. Niggers would probably still exist, but without any intervention from Jews, migration, etc. they'd be kept at bay and shrink in numbers from their own fuck-ups and nobody else assisting, unless they somehow got their shit together.

Bes is the likely origin of them or if you believing the fringe theory that North America was already known back in those times, there are a few Mesoamerican Gods that fit the same characteristics(Love and Lust).

I think some would've traveled to America anyway. Still, I was assuming that this was after WW2 where Hitlers words were taken seriously rather than mocked.

But the trimurti doesn't make sense without dharma and brahman - there's no reason to have a karmic cycle governed by brahma, vishnu, and shiva, unless you already have karma in the first place. Also, if dharma exists before the trimurti, it would mean the religion retroactively added major gods and relegated what were major gods to relatively minor status. I don't understand what could cause that to take place; it seems more likely we have an incomplete set of texts in the Rig Veda.

Indra was definitely the major god of the Rig Veda; but Rudra is mentioned as the god of storms and has a lot of resemblance to the modern Rudra aspect of Shiva.

I fucked up then. I was under the assumption that Jainism was the native religion (based on the fact that Indus valley archeology never turns up any weapons) and Hinduism glommed it. Do we know anything about the native religion of the subcontinent? I assume it would have to be extracted from hinduism in the form of analyzing the regional gods (e. G. I don't feel like steppe people would have an elephant god)

it would be like the end of lord of the rings where everything is all bright and shiny and nice

It's not the Jews fault you don't have a girlfriend losers.

>I fucked up then.

That's okay.

>Do we know anything about the native religion of the subcontinent? I assume it would have to be extracted from hinduism in the form of analyzing the regional gods (e. G. I don't feel like steppe people would have an elephant god)

Dravidians are almost certainly indigenous to India and probably lived throughout all of the Indian sub-continent instead of just South India like they do today. Ganesh was definitely originally a Dravidian god, because there is no equivalent to Ganesh in the pagan religions of Europe. Also, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are most likely also Dravidian gods who were later incorporated into the beliefs of the Indo-Aryans to become what we now know as 'modern Hinduism'.

The same as now but without all the niggers and mudslimes in the west.

I was always taught that as the Aryans moved South through India they added all the local gods to Hinduism as minor gods and aspects/incarnations of the major gods. The caste system is definitely Aryan; as are the concepts of dharma, karma, and brahman, because these are talked about in Vedic texts, which coincided with the Indo-Aryan expansion throughout India.

too bad poo in loos let it all go to waste

Caste is still a thing. High caste indians are completely different from low caste indians, and there are genetic studies showing that the caste system has had a remarkable effect of preserving the migration history of India. Somewhere amongst the street shitters, there's a blue eyed black haired fair skinned autistic kid who's got the full 100% aryan genome.

Find him!

Could it be that the ancient aliens stuff is real and all these religions are similar because they are about real entities ?

How can a human being stand living in so much shit?

Honestly it's not as bad as the memes make it seem, but then again I haven't been to the parts of India where street shitting is really a problem. In big cities it smells though, as soon as you get off the plane you get hit with the full 100% "i'm in india now" smell. Once you get out in the sticks where I'm from there's way less people and no street shitting. Pic related is what it looks like.

I think they date back to the around Middle Pleistocene(Ionian Stage). Homo Heidelbergensis, Homo Rhodesiensis and Homo Cepranensis were around then. Along, with Neanderthal, which Whites still have 1% to 6% DNA left of.

your average trailer park

I thought everybody except niggers and abos had neanderthal DNA, and chinks have denisovan DNA as well.

It is the highest in Caucasians(Whites). Neanderthal or Heidelbergensis might be the only reason Whites even exist as a race and more intelligence than most other races(excluding educated Asians).

So in the end, whites did get blacked?

Whites started out as Heidelbergensis or a few 10's of year earlier living in cold climates like Scandinavia. White Brain mass is actually shrinking and Heidelbergensis and Neanderthal had almost double the Brain Volume(Cubic) and Mass.

nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/

No whites literally WUZ KANGZ from the beginning of time

or Cepranensis*

So the entire timeline of human history is race-mixing between different subspecies of apes. Figures.

no that's just babble to keep the normies satiated. God is Aryan and he created man in his image.

Looks nice. India seems pretty cool desu, I remember hearing that a lot of you guys are pro-Trump.

Homo Sapiens mixing with Neanderthals brought about modern White Homo Sapiens Sapiens/Cro Magnons. Everyone knows whites are superior deep down too. Neanderthals and Hiedelbergenesis were White or at least Mediterranean White.

What a retard. Also, even if you were colorblind, Irish stripes are horizontal not vertical.

Jaha fucking loser

>Ganesh was definitely originally a Dravidian god, because there is no equivalent to Ganesh in the pagan religions of Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liminal_deity
It may have had Dravidian origins but there are similarities between Ganesha and other Deities in Europe and Egypt.