What is going down on the 27th?

What is going down?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatnationaldayisit.com/day/Chicken-Tender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely nothing.

The end of all.

We're all going to have a nice long sleep, aren't you tired? I'm yawning. Oh geez. Better sleep for a week or so.

shoah

Data analyst here. I analyze data, which is in abundance. We have the best data, folks. One might call it a somethingburger.

Stop jacking my ass around.

Like what nigger?

we all get gfs?

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Trump is just the best. Isn't he folks?

I laughed too hard at this. Great larp

T. Buyside quantAnon shitpostn

The DNC, allegedly

>the
Go on...

Something vague and non-specific. Be scared for reasons. Vague shit. Mumbo jumbo. Trigger key words. Ideas people are scared of. End script.

Yellowstone

STOP JACKING MY ASS AROUND

YOURE ALL A BUNCHA GOD DAMN NIGGERS

Did Trump really say this? Please make it a federal law. My state needs to be unfucked and fast.

Go make your own happening if you want one so bad, you doublenigger.

My birthday. Am I going to be upstaged?

We wild wild west now

The high profile arrests and raids start at 6 AM EDT tomorrow. A certain wife of a certain recently registered sex offender (hint: his last name is what got him into trouble) will be among them.
Hopefully we can flip her. Screenshot this.

pic related gives you a clue

Nothing because it came two days early. jar-jar is so fucked.

After having attended tonight's rally. I would say Donald is about to kick some fucking ass.

National reciprocity please!

how many fucking times is this pasta getting played. fucking KYS

why does the GOP ban guns from it's conventions then?

imran awan is speaking

cowards

Because leftists are more than happy to drop their morals and take up guns when it's convenient.

Plausible...that's why it's so damn funny!

one dumbass meme you got there

My ass, its so jacked around right now

deebly gonserned

If concealed carry is a right, then how come his security team won't let me take a semi-automatic firearm into one of his rallies?

Orange hypocrite.

Wow, seems like this guy is telling the truth as other posters have pointed out.

Because you need to learn your place peasant.

Yes, I agree! Every time this "predictions" have been proven false. Why do (((we))) keep falling for it? Let's just all move on.

Anthony Wiener "commits suicide".

nice numbers brother! Praise Pepe!

Also, I too think this is a """"false flag""" of nothingness. I mean really, why would a sh-tlord work in the White House? It doesn't really make sense to me.

As others have pointed out, I'm starting to think nothing will happen July 27th. Why do we waste our energy on such useless threads?

This one is for you Larper

Oh wow, a piece of paper with words written on it in a screen capture. It's literally nothing

mfw I am correct and nothing happens tomorrow.

Perhaps you don't understand what a "right" is in this country. I could be a peasant that literally puts my face in a niggers ass for a living and as long as I'm still breathing I'm entitled to my rights at all times.

So why can't I carry a semi-automatic weapon into his rallies?

Big if true

I come for you spic when he does it.

Turn off your NFC dumbfuck. Anyone can connect to your phone without your premission.

That idiot doesn't give half a rats ass about guns, he just wants attention.

Shoah!
Shoah!!
Shoah!!!
SHOAH!

Oh look, another shill thread filled to distract us from the real threads on McCains cancer and the repeal of noggercare.

NOTHING IS HAPPENING TOMORROW

The happening begins

TURN OFF YOUR NFC DUMBFUCK

Theres more than just the paper

More than just a paper

That same image has been posted and reposted dozens of times over the years. Fake.

>Perhaps you don't understand what a "right" is in this country.

Perhaps you don't understand the reality of living in human society, which is structured and hierarchical.

Big boss says you can't do thing, you ain't going to do thing. Nut the fuck up you whiny lolbertarian shitheel.

>tfw Californian
>tfw SCOTUS mandates shall-issue CCW nationwide

I need a nazi-looking pistol to carry. I'm thinking a luger, but does that stupid toggle-bolt thing still stand up in 2017?

Okaaaayyyy

>TURN OFF YOUR NFC DUMBFUCK

Seriously, turn it off dumbfuck. anyone can connect to your phone with it on,

Proof?

3 branches become one

Bro a decent Luger costs a fortune.
You dont need a nazi looking gun, youre not german, you are a US mutt, get a us gun.

It's his rally. He can set whatever rules he likes. End of story.

Gotcha

So it's not a right and Trump is a liar? Is that what you're saying? Because a conditional right is literally a privilege you fucking retarded faggot.

>to distract us from McCain's cancer

What the fuck are you talking about

Do you not understand the core concept here? You only have "rights" so long as you are allowed to have them. Do you truly believe that they are inalienable and can never be trod upon by whoever is in charge simply because you are told you have these rights? Naive dipshit.

He has literally Cancer

July 27 is National Chicken Tenders Day

whatnationaldayisit.com/day/Chicken-Tender/

something the right would never do

I'm confused.
If a kike tries to tell me what I can or cannot say, I will shoot them. How's that for rights?

I've got none to give. However the lack of a timestamp should tell you something, but even that doesn't mean anything these days.

The right doesn't constantly moan about gun violence. Mainly because they own the means of self-defense.

Do you truly not understand that a "right" is by definition a universal state of allowance? You're up in here trying to spin words but you have absolutely no skill in doing it. A "right" means that I can walk wherever I want with my concealed weapon and no one has any legitimate cause to take it away from me or stop me from walking solely on account of my gun.

If what Trump said is true, I can walk into a baby nursery, a third grade classroom, and a political rally with no legitimate opposition. If the people in those various areas have a problem with my gun then they are the ones obligated to remove themselves, not me.

Trump got up there and said "A block of wood is food!" and you're trying to spin his incomprehensible bullshit into something sane. "Oh he didn't mean wood. And you just don't understand what 'food' is. And all of the articles in his statement have double meanings."

You're so transparent and full of shut that you should be completely ashamed of yourself and any children you ever have.

Why can't I bring a concealed semi-automatic firearm into a political rally is it is a right?

Does the kike have authority over you, or do you have authority over the kike?

Or are both of you nobodies?

But actually, July 27 is a Satanic holiday called the Grand Climax which apparently calls for ritual anal, vaginal, and human sacrifice.

I shit you not.

So it's still not getting through your thick ass head?

>Why can't I bring a concealed semi-automatic firearm into a political rally is it is a right?

Because he said so dumbass.

The kike, in my example, being a totalitarian leftist state, such as England

Doom

they only moan when a person of color has a gun

>state

Well, hope you've got enough friends.

Oh I'm sure he doesn't mind if you come to his rallies packing heat. No? Oh, I guess your right end where Trump's safety begins.

*gifs

I want a boyfriend

It's a matter of what they do with the gun.

DUDE! Download fishdom NOW

That game is tight as fuck

Tomorrow being Thursday, or Wednesday?

Stale already after only 2 hours

Ignore the shills distracting from the topic.

The 27th will be the 5th or 6th time the investigation fails to turn in favor of Trump. It most certainly will never be the Clinton Obama reversal fantasy that this place pretends is a possibility.

LARPs will never put Hillary in jail.

Nice samefagging you fucking shill

Because people are allowed to kick you out of their property whether you broke a law or not dipshit.

Cool, I live in the state of Yorkshire

Well I’ve told these fucks that if they don’t at least give me private viewings of what I have told them to put all over the internet and to get me some money that amounts to something that they would experience bad things well these fucks have not been paying attention there are things happening that they are not putting in the news here and abroad take them one by one and they don’t amount to much however if you were to put them all together they paint a very bleak picture indeed. The longer you wait to capitulate the worse it is going to get for the rich the aliens have assured me that you will give me what I have asked for the longer you wait the more people are going to have to be included Trump the Rothschild’s Bannon or someone had better do something good for me or you people are really going to start getting fucked can you comprehend that I know that your analyzers are more than competent to tell you that I am telling you the truth
Well here is the big picture the macro if you will I personally don’t care if you grant my or the aliens request or not ever you people can go ahead and do whatever you want just don’t say that I did not try to help. Let’s see what happens

Ew but he'd have penis too. It wouldn't work.