Friendly reminder that anyone who claims themselves to be right-wing but doesn't practise the art of maintaining a...

Friendly reminder that anyone who claims themselves to be right-wing but doesn't practise the art of maintaining a sculpted body is pathetic.

Pic related is Japanese Nationalist author Yukio Mishima. The vast majority of left-wing males are skinny, skinnyfat, overweight or just pure obese. Not only will you be ready for any inevitable physical confrontation, but you will also be able to entice women to you and perhaps convince them to our side through subtle redpilling. Why do you think the cuckolding fetish is rampant among left wing couples? Weak left wing males giving up their partners for physical satisfaction. There really is no reason otherwise, other than blatant laziness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYmXVG4dN14
youtu.be/b50vS55sFYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is fairly true. Fascism is also an aesthetic.

working out is boring. guess #imwithher now

bodybuilding is as numale as it gets, don't kid yourself

nice picture of a muscled up dude in a diaper with a dildo. real and gay.

>you will also be able to entice women to you and perhaps convince them to our side through subtle redpilling
>women
>redpilling

le kek du jour

He was also a notorious homosexual. But sun and steel made me tan in nothing but my underwear every morning on my condo balcony while i drink my coffee.

he fucking was an insane person who killed himself when nobody cared about his revolution and was probably gay

he was gay but he was a fucking japanese hero and no fucking coward. committed seppuku and self-disembowled and had his second cut his fucking head off at the height of his literary career to make a point

reminder that people who can't quote shit like byron aren't right wing and need to choke on their tighty whity girl panties

Millennials are impossibly narcissistic. Have you ever studied the behavioural sink? Vanity is a form of degeneracy. There is a fine line between looking up to an aesthetic ideal and simply working out because you feel insecure about your body. I would recommend people concentrate more on their intellect (a faculty that is sorely lacking today) rather than obsessing over their body.

This, especially when the faggots start juicing after realising they lack the genetics or the dedication to achieve real gains while natty. Also, it telling that a very large number of professional/semi-pro bodybuilders are part of the homosexual scene.

Body building is great but it can do more harm than good if you are only doing it to compensate for a feeling of inner weakness that you have developed as a result of parental neglect. Moreover, if you look at fat girls who become thin later in life, you will see that they are moral degenerates for precisely this reason: their appearance does not correspond to their inner insecurity, which makes them vulnerable to hedonism and sexual promiscuity

He was literally one of the last actually masculine men of the last 100 years. he upheld the Evolian warrior archetype. idgaf if he was a fag. he got married and had children so it literally doesn't matter.

Lifting for aesthetics so you can have other men drooling over is gay as hell.
"Oh yeah bro, u mirin my abs wanna lick them bro? Oh touch my ass to see how big my glutes are bro. Bro stick youe dick up my ass so i can show how tight my glutes can squeeze it bro. Oh yeah bro feels nive how strong my glutes are bro on yo bro dick bro! Bro just stick it deeper brah there brah oh yeah ill squeeze now brah."

Are you seriously trying to justify being a scrawny manlet with
>muh big brain

manlet that refused to get out of the closet and died as a joke.

>

He had a wife and children. Just cause he wrote that one gay story doesn't make him exclusively homosexual.

Mishima is also gay
working out is the male equilavent of girls preening themselves for hours at a time

>justifying being soft and weak

fuck finland has gone downhill

nah but you're 100% on that- bear mode or no mode. If there's no utility for your action, it's vein

Mishima is a good example of what willpower and achieve when it comes to your body. He was sickly and weak, he didn't have any natural advantages when it came to his body, but he made a conscious effort to change that

Sun and steel is one of my better texts. He's right about physical fitness and the bodily aesthetic; an untrained, fat-laden body is the manifestation of poor self control.

That wasn't the extent of my post if you read it carefully. However, that has been the general position of most civilised people for over 500 years in Europe, ever since the end of the Middle-Ages, brains over brawn. So you can fellate me, why not.

That's a nice pair of tits desu

that is badass he killed himself. how about a picture of guy in a suit.

Nobody ever looked at Einstein and thought, "yeah but if only he'd worked out more", meathead.

Working out requires a lof of patience, determination and willpower.

Most mens dont have any of those. And they're trying to justify it (as we can see in this very thread).

No thanks, I'm not a fag.

ITT: Weak/fat fags try to justify their abhorrent behavior. Your body is the temple, get it ready for the war ahead.

Obviously u are new to lifting cause you can be fucking strong without being big u fucking larper faggot. I lift for strength and to augment my fighting skills.

Where are your fucking traps? Oh yeah, saved on your computer on folder which size is 800gb.

ITT:

Manlets

t. average build 6'3" ManMan that gets pussy when he wants

Post you maxes on the big 3, bitch

Because focusing too much on brains is just as degenerate as focusing too much on brawn and is chink tier. In order to best serve your race have a healthy mind and a healthy body. Brawn is not just about strength it is about mindset and and employing masculine virtues in young men such as duty and honor, as well as allowing a kind of confidence you would otherwise lack as well as "other" more practical uses, and bringing honor to your people if you are especially skilled. Brains as well is not just about knowledge but being able to grasp higher virtues, being able to have a discourse on topics relating to the direction of your people, having confidence in your morality, allowing your nation to more efficiantly use resources, and if you're especially skilled being able to bestow gifts for your people. Neither should be sacrificed.

But he was a literal faggot and died for a shitty cause

Bodybuilding =/= being fit.

>chink tier
Chinks don't have intellect they are like programmed robots that memorize everything and then execute their task.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYmXVG4dN14

This jungle monkey fucking killed himself because baw, no more pointless brutal fucking wars to needlessly die in, baw. The death of such brutes are a win-win for both parties involved, I'd say.

Most people are just born stupid, dull and simple. It's not like you can do much with an IQ below 115-ish, which approx. 80% of all humen beans belong to.

There is only one reasons MIshima kept that body in shape, and it wasn't to serve the Emperor.

Anyway, such a good movie/soundtrack, and he's Sup Forums incarnate, so I can't complain.

youtu.be/b50vS55sFYU

You sound like a cuck.

You just need something like a hundred push-ups per day to look like Mishima you faggot.

>Friendly reminder that anyone who claims themselves to be right-wing but doesn't practise the art of maintaining a sculpted body is pathetic.

This, now get off your chairs you fucking lazy chubby cheecks and be alpha again you useless internet nerds.

Why would a man go out of his way to pose for a photo in his sweaty old undies?
That being said: why should I take him seriously at this point?

better get a job that gives you gains, or follow a light routine through the years. Making it an obsession is degenerate.

Are the Japanese literally white? If I was told he was European I'd honestly believe it.

Way to make us look like mudblood filth once again.

Why don't you post a pic of your sculpted body then.

You're thinking of the 24 hour fitness faggot. If your body can't handle 15 minutes of fighting off a man trying to kill you with his bare hands and conquering that man why even live?
When you think of fitness try not to think of that pussy elliptical.

Getting there user, slowly loosing that fat.

>Vanity is a form of degeneracy.
It's not vanity, it's aesthetic, you fucking cuck.

You mirin that reflection, eh burgerboi?

stfu op ur 100% some fat fuck virgin who only eats maple syrup.

You pussies are going to get your ass beat by 90lb Antifa hipsters. Get in the fucking gym and quit making excuses.

No, but the Ainu literally were.
>The physical appearance of a number of the Ainu who were first encountered by the Europeans in the 19th century were similar to Caucasians, and thus caused quite a stir among contemporary academics, and has spurred debate about their origins. It is thus surmised that the Jōmon also were physically unlike other East Asians. This said, physical anthropologists have found that diachronically, and geographically, the skeletal structure of the Jōmon population changed over time from southwest to northeast, paralleling the actual migration of Japanese speakers historically, so that more Jōmon traits are preserved in the north.

I'm fat and I agree