Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/watch-out-oestrogen-about-1593223.html
archive.is/8qzuK
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170110151351.htm
roguehealthandfitness.com/normal-values-for-testosterone-and-why-they-matter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioaccumulation).
youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g&t=3s
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food#xxri=0
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4179870/Genetically-modified-wheat-grown-UK.html
jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jos/60/12/60_12_609/_pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=T4QMpT0MnLk
theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food
reddit.com/r/GifRecipes/
reddit.com/r/vegangifrecipes/
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90264845/
youtube.com/watch?v=KLGSLCaksdY
independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-count-west-men-health-drop-60-per-cent-years-modern-life-a7859491.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surprised pol hasnt said more on this, pretty much all UK news sites have written about this, basically telling us the white race is doomed if we dont have kids

Brit's are just waking up. Give it a few hours.
It's also basically saying this problem only effects whites. Africans and Asians don't seem to be affected

Bump
Can't believe Sup Forums isn't freaking out about white "men" having half the manliness of africans and asians and spics

This raises an interesting question. After all this talk about muh white race, muh 6-7 children per family, what would YOU do if you were rendered infertile?

not exactly
it says western, not caucasian/ white/ etc
it also says not asia/ africa/ etc
so it's geographic rather than racial, would be nice to have access to particular subsets of data such as asians in america or whites in japan to confirm

so the problem lies either on lifestyle (obesity/ drugs, only things i see the western world diverging from the rest) or chemicals (lots of things you can talk about)

How are Asians not affected? These people are eating soy with everything.

if you cant make a next generation of whites, focus on ending the next generation of non whites

>"deus vult"
>blows up a bunch in islamabad

Holy fucking shit. Stop. Just fucking stop.

>300 replies later
>still no mods in sight

This is news?

I remember hearing about this in the fucking 90s.

obesity was never a problem in the 17th and 18th century when all the rich fags were fat and fucking everywhere.

Maybe we need to adapt a 'scorched earth' policy. If these nations are about to die, I would rather they burn then see them fall into the hands of africans and asians.

>the soy meme
Stop it. It's not fucking soy that's the problem, it's milk and weed. Azns have eaten soy for MILLENIA and you know what? Azns make up half of the world population, so how would you go about explaining that, if soy makes you infertile?

Wrong. It is saying it's doomed due to low sperm count. Having kids doesn't fucking magically raise the sperm count.

Soy does make you get bitch tits though.

Good thing I don't drink milk then. Also, I don't think the amount of people who smoke weed is significant in the big picture.

white boys will need our seed if they want their countries to exist in a century. Your inbred subhuman race is LITERALLY going extinct.

It's not milk or weed either m8.
Yes soy has phytoestrogens.
Yes milk has actual estrogen from the pregnant cow.
Yes weed lowers testosterone and lowers sperm count.
However, each of these things in moderation isn't going to destroy your endocrine system.
The problem is most likely synthetic food grade or industrial chemicals that are endocrine disruptors that we don't know about.

Everybody is affected, the drop in sperm is a result of xenoestrogens altering your fertility by stunting testicle development before you're born.

It's the worst in industrial places where absorbing such chemicals in inevitable.

How to avoid these though? I don't have time to cook for myself every single day.

Oh no, I'm just going to have to fuck my wife more before she gets pregnant. What ever shall I do

the oestrogen hypothesis
independent.co.uk/news/watch-out-oestrogen-about-1593223.html

You forgot to archive it archive.is/8qzuK

It says here that 15% of all Northern European men might have trouble impregnating their women in the future.

Jakes on them, I take SUPER MALE VITALITY

>Dr Levine, from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem

I suppose since it only effects western men we'll need some virile africans imported

Avoid food imported from the USA.

You can't avoid them and most of the damage is already done. Basically you have millions of tiny holes in your testicles where sperm generating cells should be. They aren't there because endocrine disrupting chemicals confused your development during the formation of the testicles, because your mom was exposed to them.

Testosterone is dropping, sperm count is dropping, testicular cancer is on the rise. Basically everyone has poisoned testicles and there is nothing anyone can do.

If i found out I was sterile, I would give up on life and just start killing niggers

Just plan your life better. Do frozen food boxes on sundays for the rest of the week, or start learning how to cook easy food. Learn to make a good lentil soup (very healthy and extremely cheap) which seriously takes like 10 minutes to make etc.

Point taken, it's likely a combo of GMO's being used everywhere (especially for animal feed) and processed foods. It has been shown in experiments that gmos make rats infertile after ~3 generations. This could very well be what we're seeing in humans now.

Milk and meat is the most GMO-ridden shit we eat, and we're eating more of that than ever, so it would explain a lot.

Any thoughts? I'm gonna see if I can find the study on rats, but I believe it's been redacted because the food industry has got a crazy lawyer budget.

/fit/ is throwing a fit over this, actually. Have Low-T? Good luck getting it fixed. You might as well blast and cruise.
>LabCorp changed its reference range for testosterone from 348-1197 ng/dL to 264-916 ng/dL. Note that the entire range has been shifted lower. The company explains their reasoning and says the downward shift reflects two changes: 1) a new CDC standardization for the method used to assay testosterone (since different labs may use different methods, giving somewhat varying results), and 2) the new range “reflects a difference in average subjects with higher BMIs”.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170110151351.htm
roguehealthandfitness.com/normal-values-for-testosterone-and-why-they-matter/
>Hello, Norgebro

this actually got me thinking real hard
soy related products weren't part of the white man's diet till after ww2, before that it was more a luxury import
that if...
asians and whites are fundamentally different?
whites eating soy -> infertility
asians drinking milk -> intestinal cramps
white/ asian mix doing both -> partial infertility & indigestion

>GMOs
It's plastic, almost every kind of plastic.

Avoid food imported from China as well.

I remember too. The problem is known since more than 20 years. In fact, the first time I read about it, it was clearly stated that if nothing is done mankind won't last until 2100.

>Overwork
>High stress
>Shit sleep schedules
>Poor diets
>Weed
>Chronic masturbation

Instead of looking for other people to blame, why don't you people take responsibility for your own health? You can easily counter lower sperm count by living a more healthy lifestyle.

Didn't work for me, my ex got knocked up on birth control
>did my part for the white race now I have an east Asian gf

Vegan diet is probably the healthiest diet, but we probably need organic and mineral water to

Not impossible, but not plausible either, I think. But since I am not a scientist I'm not fit to say. I think it's more likely that it's the gmos, plastics and all the chemicals fucking everywhere.

I mean, what's the effect of living in a house with electronics constantly spewing out lead and what-not from the solder joints etc? It cannot be good, we're basically living in self-made gas chambers.

>Vegan diet is probably the healthiest diet,

Got any proof for that claim? You need vitamin B12 which is only found in meat. Not to mention you need to eat fats and cholesterol in order to make sex hormones.

Agreed. Plants get the smallest impact from bioaccumulation (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioaccumulation). Animals actually accumulates toxins within the body. The higher a species is on the food chain, the higher levels of toxins. So basically if a plant has 100 PPM of Chemical X, an animal who eats that plant all day might have 10000 PPM when it's slaughtered (I totally blew those numbers out of my ass, but you get the point).

Also, a pro tip that I've been using for the past year is FILTER YOUR WATER!! Just squeeze a piece of activated carbon into the tube of a funnel and filter all your drinking water through that. It removes nearly all chlorine and medicine waste (such as estrogen). It also tastes a lot better.

Title is wrong, it's WHITE MALE fertility in peril, which is a good thing. Are there anyone in modern society who doesn't hate white males?

Pretty much this
>cig in hand while typing

My guess is the interpretation of this data lacks nuance and if you delved deeper, the culprits would become more apparent.

For instance, there's been a lot of data showing that male testosterone levels decline markedly with age after middle age. However, as they've looked more closely at that data it turns out more to be an effect of health and activity rather than a natural consequence of the aging process. That is, men who stay active and healthy see much less decline with age and the determination of age relatedness is an effect of mashing all the fatties and couch potatoes in without regard for it.

My guess is this is an effect of sedentary lifestyle and inactivity.

Filters don't remove estrogen, but most places in the US don't have recycled water for tap.

This is the ultimate red pill when it comes to veganism:
youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g&t=3s

Basically he proves with statistics that meat is killing us - fast. I'd love to hear somebody critique it, because since I saw it I have believed it 100%. I mostly eat vegan meals, only because I'm certain that it's better for your body. Sure, you need B12, especially when you're growing up, so I wouldn't recommend people under 25 to be vegan. But a LOT of food is already enriched with B12, such as milk, so it's not really a problem unique for vegans. Supplements are neither expensive or necessary imo, but hey, you can always eat chicken a little now and then to be sure!

Personally I've got lots more energy than my meat guzzling friends and have a better physique than most of them too. Having a guilt free meal is also a bonus, but I don't think you should live your life sacrificing comfort for others - so I do it mostly for myself.

>Sperm count of western men
>all of them

Propaganda.

kys & sage

Excess body fat is the number one cause of low sperm counts, but it never comes up in any of these threads because you are all fat fucks who want to have your cake and eat it too.

Google gm wheat male infertility. They basically designed this

GM corn set to stop man spreading his seed (((hein)))

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.

'We have also created corn plants that make antibodies against the herpes virus, so we should be able to make a plant-based jelly that not only prevents pregnancy but also blocks the spread of sexual disease
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food#xxri=0

2017 suddenly open air trials of gm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4179870/Genetically-modified-wheat-grown-UK.html

Isn't this also because of the aging population?

The UK infertility crop article is archived but I can't get on the site with my cuckmobile
So if based Norwegian is around can you help

The health issues caused by meat are in the similar vein to sugars, basically an excess of an easy energy and material source.
Vegen diets are like starving yourself slowly, the negative effects of being sedentary are reduced under them because you never have an excess.

Veganism is for spermless fags and cult members

Lentil soup, I'll look into that. Any more recipes or tips? I'm a young guy (20y/o), still full head of hair, no problem growing facial hair, and no gyno either. Anyway I'm scared shitless of turning into a bald, infertile, overweight nu-male.

Afaik, many ground water resources are polluted with estrogen. But I might be wrong.

Here's a study on filtering water with AC and ozone:
jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jos/60/12/60_12_609/_pdf

If I understand it correctly, it does remove SOME of the estrogen, but not all of it. Better than nothing, though.

I can't watch it but does the vid account for non industrial farming meat?

People in other countries do these things too and we have always done these things. They probably contribute but something else is happening here.

Like someone else said testosterone levels have also dropped.
We live in a toxic environment and eat probably a more processed diet. The amount of women taking the pill probably has an impact too

Does it recover if you lose weight and am I fucked if once I was slightly overweight?

Does anyone notice people are getting uglier and aging worse?

youtube.com/watch?v=T4QMpT0MnLk

Fuck off, faggot shill

They're polluted by estrogen mimickers like the pesticide Atrazine. The birth control affect is a drop of piss in the ocean compared to the issues being caused by pesticides and plastics. It just gets the most exposure because Sup Forums wants to make an anti-birth control argument out of it (the goal post being increased birthrates, obviously).

This is your wakeup call Sup Forums, you need to have a white son and raise him properly so he has healthy nuts.

I have some "easy foods" that I do every now and then.

Refried beans with rice, could be wrapped into a burrito. Refried beans is basically brown beans fried to a paste with spices such as cumin and some garlic.

Pasta salad with any legume, my favourite being black beans or chick peas. Get as many juicy veggies in there as possible and spice it up with some oregano/basil.

Oatmeal is cheap and good for gains, a generally great breakfast. Put some nuts and seeds on it and maybe some maple syrup to make it delicious.

Swap all snacks for nuts, it boosts the shit out of your testo-levels and is full with great fats (omegas too!). It's a little expensive, though.

Peanut curry with coconut milk and rice (get the coconut milk from an asian food store, it's generally pretty cheap).

If you got the time to prep, get a sour dough going (it boosts the nutrients of the wheat, and makes it less demanding on the digestive system). I always keep sour dough in my fridge which I can use to slap a pizza into existence in like 10 minutes prep time and 10 minutes baking. Just put any leftovers you've got in your house on the pizza, and even though you might hate me for saying this, you really don't need the cheese on it. I usually just make a "cheese sauce" from coconut milk, spices and nutritional yeast instead.

There really is a lot of stuff out there to do, but I think you need to have get a genuine interest for cooking - which you should! Chicks will suck your dick instantly if you can cook a nice meal. Not saying we should reverse gender roles or anything, but you're really cucked by the food jew if you don't have any cooking skills.

theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food

Literally corn that kills sperm. Don't tell me this isn't pure kalergi plan.
Then while were getting infertile flood the continent with hyper fertile shitskins

The imams in With Open Gates were preaching 'theyve lost their fertility '
Even then know what's up

What book is that?

Also, holy shit.

I can't remember, it was some time ago I saw it myself. But I think it's mostly about factory farmed meat, because you know, that's what people are eating. I'm certain than wild game is a lot better, and so is "grass fed"-cattle and so on. But then again, that's not what the majority of people are eating. Personally I think pollutants are bioaccumulating in all animals, regardless of how they're fed - but factory farmed animals being in a class of its own.

Yeah I wanna git gud at cooking, but I live alone, so I have to cook for myself, and then do the dishes as well. I don't generally have time for the full sequence when I'm busy with working and uni on a weekday. However, I promised myself to eat more healthy next semester. Where do I get inspiration for these recipes? I only know how to make pasta.

Short reasons why this isnt concering :

>Avarage 142 million sperms were found in 1 mm of sperm
>It would be a danger of fertility if it wouzld drop below 30 million per mm

In other words fuck you OP

Polutants and toxis don't mean that much the problem is the fact that factory farmed meat if pumped full on anti biotics and fed crops covered in pesticides.

Good on ya, laddy. I get it, when I was getting my CS-degree shit was on a tight schedule. But you should never sacrifice your health! Not for anything! Stay strong and prosper!

I get inspiration from having watched cooking shows since I was like 9 yo, but now a days I get a lot of inspiration from eating out (which I don't actually recommend, since it's way to expensive - but do it when you have the money!).

Plebbit is a shithole, but they do have some good cooking subreddits. Like these ones:
reddit.com/r/GifRecipes/
reddit.com/r/vegangifrecipes/ (if you wanna eat more veggies)

Also Binging with Babish on youtube seems to be very popular, although he doesn't seem to be into healthy and cheap foods too much..

Yeah, that's what I meant, even though I didn't express it clearly. Factory farmed meats is a health hazard, where as "good meat" is a health liability (accumulation of pollutants and also just cholesterol and what not).

>doesn't talk about longevity of sperm
>doesn't talk about diet of participants
>doesn't talk about what levels are required to be considered "infertile"
>doesn't talk about other compounds in semen that promote the successful fertilization of an egg

In other words kill yourself, kike.

Cholesterol is not bad for you if you don't eat too much, if it even has an effect. Problem is that people eat too much meat cause they are slobs.

Well couples are going through fertility treatment. This shit does have real world consequences.

Only giving a shit about problems when they are at disaster levels is why we have so many problems now

Thanks a lot man. One of the first recipes on that gif subreddit looks brilliant (the florentine pasta one), I think I'm gonna cook this either tonight or tomorrow.

Glad to be of service, Netherbro.

Try to gain some basic cooking skills by following recipes, but when you start getting the hang of it you should do some experimenting and develop your own "style" of cooking.

Also, a pro tip is to never use a teflon pan. Get an old cast iron skillet from a thrift store. The iron in the pan gets deposited into the food, in turn increasing your blood count which does all sorts of good stuff. Makes you stronger, more gains when lifting, better oxygen uptake and thus more energy etc!

Just fuck more dude

Oh wait
>flag

Not sure how that will work out, since I hardly see these anymore, but I'll keep my eyes open if I come across one of these.

Anyway, are there any specific foods I should know about and avoid?

Problem is there's a lot of estrogen in drinking water (via tampons etc) and some processed food has chemicals that are bad for male fertility.

That must be addressed to fix it.

Beer, hops give you man boobs and the calories in beer are ridiculous.

It says Western.
And then lists "Chemicals, Smoking, and Obesity" as possible causes.

This same thing affects all races in the region.
If anything, Blacks in Western countries are more likely to have this happen than White people since they're on average more obese and smoke more than anyone.

>Oh no, I'm just going to have to fuck my wife more before she gets pregnant. What ever shall I do

pretty much this desu, there is absolutely nothing wrong with requiring a great deal more sex and nutting deep in that pussy before pregnancy occurs

no sir nothing at all.

Just stay away from processed shit, and try keep milk and meat intake low. One serving per day is okay, but more than that is excessive imo.

If you want to get into legumes, stay away from the canned stuff. You can get dried beans and other legumes really cheap and then just let it soak over night and finally cook them. If you wanna become a bean pro, get a pressure cooker. Then you don't even need to soak em.

Beans and legumes are a really cheap protein source, but should always be combined with grain, preferably wild rice or whole grain stuff. Legumes and grains contain half of the necessary amino acids that make up proteins, meaning that you need both to get complete protein.

You can always get a skillet at IKEA ;)
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90264845/

Personally I'd rather go with a 100% cast iron, without the enamel but it works.

Here's a good vid on skillet maintenance and other tips:
youtube.com/watch?v=KLGSLCaksdY

>Sperm count drop 'could make humans extinct

Long overdue

Guilt-free plowing of non white womyn knowing I won't get some filthy brown bastard child.

>80 posts in
>no one has stated the obvious
Is this Sup Forums or /r/politics?

There are weird shit in food and most everyday consumables.
It all adds up.

Children of Men soon?

Government needs to go after the food companies, crush the obesity epidemic, and reinstate strictness and gender segregation in schools.

Modernity is an evolutionary dead end.

This. That's why we need pic related. Only racists deny that.

do you fags believe me about xenoestrogens now?

T-levels doesn't affect baldness retard.
Men have been going bald since forever, are you braindamaged or something?

So white genocide is real but not caused by the left but rather from burgers?

independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-count-west-men-health-drop-60-per-cent-years-modern-life-a7859491.html

How much are they paying you leaf-faggot?

>came inside chicks not on any b.c. at many different times of the month
>no babby

Uhh hmm

You can easily replenish your sperm count if you drink another mans cum.
It's not gay when reproduction and the survival of the white race is a steak.

>Dr Levine, from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, found a 52.4% decline in sperm concentration, and a 59.3% decline in total sperm count in men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
The Jews are on our side m8, they are the ones exposing the low sperm counts

All you have to do is exercise, not smoke and drink less. If you cant manage that when you are trying for a child then you don't deserve to reproduce.

This is a good thing.