Americans you have LITERALLY 10 seconds to explain the appropriate way to kill this nigger named Mohamed Noor right now...

Americans you have LITERALLY 10 seconds to explain the appropriate way to kill this nigger named Mohamed Noor right now or I will SINGLE HANDEDLY be holding USS Ronald Reagan at ransom

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2017/07/robert-spencer-in-pj-media-the-islamophobia-industry-killed-justine-damond
jihadwatch.org/2017/07/minneapolis-muslim-cop-who-shot-unarmed-woman-was-fast-tracked-onto-police-force
jihadwatch.org/2017/07/robert-spencer-in-frontpage-justine-damond-killed-by-islamophobia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do NOT think I am joking

what if we give him too much welfare and he just eats and drinks himself to death?

Simple bullet through the head will do

We're not savages, after all

>Mohamed Noor
>Muslim
>From Somalia
>Has been fired from 8 prior jobs
>He was fired from being a prison guard

>Holding a US Navy ship hostage
You have a death wish, m8? I'm sure there's people to talk to if you're having problems.

gravity isnt on my side fagget theres LITERALLY nothing you can do to australia

>backing a sjw feminist health healer hippy over a government official
I hope you're joking

op relax m8

>government official
> private citizen

M8, the politics here don't matter she didn't give him any cause to shoot.

>a nigger murdered a white woman

that's all that matters

Stop sending ugly women here or I will come over there and start a business.

It's customary to be overly cautious around US police, it isn't a hidden fact. If she was in Iran would Iranians be out of line for continuing to act as they do and enforce how they do or is it up to the visitor to obey and educate themselves of risks.
She was a stranger in a strange land and when in Rome, act as a Roman.

Throw him in a lake.

You sure you want to do this?

I commend both your understanding and your respect for the customs but they're a little overblown.

In small towns, or suburbs, the cops aren't overly aggressive or dangerous.
They're always more restrained around women, etc.

Something about this doesn't add up desu

I went to Brisbane on REAGAN's maiden deployment. You faggots are retarded when it comes to quarantine.

This. I could care less what her beliefs are. Fuck this worthless coon. Execution now.

We know you're not joking. That's the saddest part.

I'm not butthurt at cops (my record is clean, i've never even been *pulled over*, much less given a ticket) but you know what? Those BLM niggers sorta *do* have a point in that US police are a little too easy with the triggers.

I don't understand how he got a job as a police officer? Affirmative Action? Here in America, well, at least here in California, being a police officer is a HUGE and thorough process. Thorough background check, multiple polygraphs, psych analysis. investigators visiting your neighbors and contacting previous school teachers, employers, etc.
Tons of good people who are well qualified to be police officers are not given a chance or have an EXTREMELY difficult time due to stuff in the past, even minor stuff. What the fuck man?

My dad is a police officer btw. didn't become one until he was 28 because he smoked weed a few times when he was younger.

ROBERT SPENCER:

The incompetent Noor was hired to fight nonexistent Islamophobia. My latest in PJ Media:

jihadwatch.org/2017/07/robert-spencer-in-pj-media-the-islamophobia-industry-killed-justine-damond

ROBERT SPENCER:

Mohamed Noor was a symbol of everything that Minneapolis officials valued most. They could point to him and say: See? We are not “Islamophobic.” We celebrate diversity. We love our Somali Muslim community, and when they see how they are loved, they will end all jihad activity, because violent jihad is just a reaction to injustices that Infidels perpetrate.

And now we discover that he graduated from a fast-track program to get onto the force in the first place. They had to have him. His competence as a police officer was always secondary to his ethnicity and religion. Justine Damond suffered the consequences of this identity-based policing. If the Minneapolis Police Department hired and fired police officers based solely on their fitness for the job, and not on their usefulness as symbols of Minneapolis’ commitment to diversity and resolve to fight “Islamophobia,” Justine Damond would be alive today.

jihadwatch.org/2017/07/minneapolis-muslim-cop-who-shot-unarmed-woman-was-fast-tracked-onto-police-force

ROBERT SPENCER:

Political correctness put her in the way of a “nervous, jumpy” Muslim cop who took her life. My latest in FrontPage:

jihadwatch.org/2017/07/robert-spencer-in-frontpage-justine-damond-killed-by-islamophobia

Mind the Yanks in the galley...

Minnesota is one of the states where all the Scandis settled.
They literally made Sweden in Minnesota, Somalans and all.

Source ?