A Manifesto for the True Right

1 We demand the union of all Anglo-Saxons, Scots, Welsh, Irish and Normans on the basis of the principle of self-determination of all British and Irish peoples, Americans, Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians, South Africans, and Rhodesians.
2 We demand that the Anglo-Saxons, Scots, Welsh, Irish and Normans have rights above those of other races.
3 We demand land and territory (colonies) for the maintenance of our people and the settlement of our surplus population.
4 Only those who are Anglo-Saxon, Scot, Welsh, Irish, or Norman by blood, regardless of creed, can be our countrymen. No Jew can ever be a countryman.
5 Those who are not countrymen must live as foreigners and must be subject to the law of aliens.
6 The right to choose the government and determine the laws of each Confederate State shall belong only to countrymen. We therefore demand that no public office shall be held by anyone who is not a countryman.
7 We demand that each Confederate State shall above all undertake to ensure that every countryman shall have the possibility of living decently and earning a livelihood. If it should not be possible to employ the whole population, then aliens (non-countrymen) must be expelled.
8 Any further immigration of non-countrymen must be prevented. We demand that all non-countrymen whose family entered any Confederate State since September 2, 1945, shall be compelled to leave immediately.
9 All countrymen must possess equal rights and duties.
10 The first duty of every countryman must be to work mentally or physically.
11 We demand freedom for all religious faiths in the state, insofar as they do not endanger its existence or offend the moral and ethical sense of our Confederate races.

The leaders of the party undertake to promote the execution of the foregoing points at all costs, if necessary at the sacrifice of their own lives.
Heil Victory

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_Zealand#Ethnicity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still shilling for chaos in the West?

You keep mentioning those ethnicities, you basically tell Mediterraneans to fuck off despite being more intelligent than your Celtic shit. This is called alienation, it's why white nationalists never get anywhere.

I'm a libertarian, all of the above but replace any reference to ethnicity with "the intelligent or the self sufficient." Freedoms for everyone that believes they're intelligent.

>muh nanny state

tfw your manifesto fits on a pamphlet

Australia for Australians. Fuck everyone else.

If you want Americans in your club you'll have to include Germanics. America hasn't been anglo in a long time

the white upper-middle and upper class throughout the American mainland is almost exclusively Scots and other anglos
and the majority of whites as a whole in the southern states and Appalachia are Scots-irish who put American on the census

I'm norman/anglo m8

this thread is pretty BEEDY

Im just saying, we have a lot of Krauts. Including our half-Kraut president. Also if Irish are being allowed then you may as well include Italians. Theyre equally untermensch

what i was trying to get across is that despite the eternal H*n the Anglo whites still control America
(albeit puppet-ed by (((Them))))

1. No Americans or we're only taking some of the British areas, I don't want the spics or the wogs (No offense wogs)
2.fine
3.fine
4.fine
5.fine
6.fine but we're being fascists or monarchists either way, you can go join the le epic freedom Americans if you want some white ethno libertarian state
7.fine
8.fine
9.fine
10.fine
11.fine

Australia is British mate. Or did you forget the Anzacs went to Gallipoli not for our protection but the Empires. In fact the original anthem got sharfted by cucks and is so pro British.

Australia's sons let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We've golden soil and wealth for toil,
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in Nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In hist'ry's page, let ev'ry stage
Advance Australia fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia fair.

Verse 2
When gallant Cook from Albion sailed,
To trace wide oceans o'er,
True British courage bore him on,
Til he landed on our shore.
Then here he raised Old England's flag,
The standard of the brave;
"With all her faults we love her still"
"Britannia rules the wave."
In joyful strains then let us sing
Advance Australia fair.
Verse 3
While other nations of the globe
Behold us from afar,
We'll rise to high renown and shine
Like our glorious southern star;
From England soil and Fatherland,
Scotia and Erin fair,
Let all combine with heart and hand
To advance Australia fair.
Advance Australia fair.

Verse 4
Should foreign foe e'er sight our coast,
Or dare a foot to land,
We'll rouse to arms like sires of yore,
To guard our native strand;
Britannia then shall surely know,
Though oceans roll between,
Her sons in fair Australia's land
Still keep their courage green.
Advance Australia fair.*

Pom's own more of our land than the gooks, fuck everyone except for us.
We do not need training wheels anymore. We have our own identity, our own culture and our own nation.

less than 2 years and that will no longer be the case.

what wont be?

1. Too exclusive. New Zealand people is also way too broad. I'm sure the Maori consider themselves New Zealand people.
2. Rights above other races in our homelands*
4. What rule are we going with here? I'm 1/8 Maori, but everything about me is white.
5. What determines 'countrymen' ?
6. Confederate state? What. We're now a confederation? What are we tangibly linked by?
7. Worded poorly. What determines living decently? What about Brits too lazy to work? What if expelling foreigners isn't the solution to a particular problem?
8. Hahaha. And what are we going to do with them? Physically force other countries to accept people who's parents or grandparents weren't even born there?
9. Operative word being should. Am I equal to a social parasite? What stops people shirking duties?
10. I'm pretty sure everything falls into those categories. Even financial work or investing comes under mental technically. And if you claim they don't, they're still a necessity in function, just not in current method.
11. Satanism is fine? Can I convert everyone to Islamic Extremism? How about Judaism?

>sacrifice their own lives
-Gee golly whiz. I'm pretty sure if push comes to shove, they're not getting sacrificed first.

4/10. Poorly thought out. Not even getting into:
-This is LARP and won't ever happen
-Implying other countries will play along
-You've clearly just thought this thing up on the fly

Nah fuck off cunt 28% of our population was born overseas with the vast majority of that being British. We voted to keep the monarchy, we have the union jack on our flag, we use British military marches, we speak English, we drink tea and a billion other things

In fact outside of a few specific nice bush culture things a lot of our Australian culture is garbage drinking and le boxing kangaroo shit. It's comparable to Irish leprechaun tier culture just created to sell objects and made famous by a crocodile movie.

Nah your a cunt. We have our own identity and I'm proud of it but it fits into the Empire. Your a fucking nigger Canadian who just wants to throw a leaf a flag cause lol not a colony anymore. United we stand divided we turn into a tiny republic ready to be flooded by Chinks and turned into a shitty American popculture nu nation

Maybe your gronk community is more to do with it? I associate with engineers and scientists who are avid outdoormen , leisure sport athletes , musicians, and decent thinkers.

we have a strong nature and outdoor culture that surpasses our degenerate drinking and sporting behaviour if you associate with the right people.

shit cunts a.k.a gronks are in every country. I have witnessed that much in my expatriate life , despite being Scottish ancestry , Australian born whitey citizen. Every country has retarded culture, and ours is not the worst by a long way.

>We demand... demand... deamnd...
the only thing you can do is demand...
you are cucks and you will die

Stop me from coming back when my vacation is over, cuck.

You aren't british, you're australian. For what I know you're not even an anglo saxon and you probably don't know either outside of muh feels.
I suggest you stop trying to identify with people from a different culture because race and culture are one and once either misses there is nothing to stand on outside of what is truly your own.
Seeing other white people as "comrades" (assuming you're white) is one thing, pretending you're one and the same to people on another continent with a completely different sociopolitical history is just wishful thinking and WE WUZ shit.

>fascist flag
Posts garbage tier opinion and doesn't understand Australian or New Zealander identity let alone the Anglosphere

why the fuck would you group us in with anyone else, we are our own people.
if you want to be a brit go live there.

Cause hes one of our maoris sucking up your tax dollars

As if we would ever associate with your shit rugby players

>Didn't understand my post.
I never said lets become Brits I said lets have closer relations like we have now. We're still under the Queen and our identity and culture is very close to British culture and is linked with them down to our very racial makeup.

We are our own people but we're also a peoples of the Great British Empire, that's what our country was founded on and what the Anzacs and pretty much every Aussie in ww1 was fighting for. Literally 28% of our population now weren't born here and most of that are Brits. Scotland is still it's own unique people but their in a great union that benefits both nations.

Republicans are trash tier, you'll get an abo flag increased chink immigration cause lol who needs your past culture anymore (Just like Canada) and we'll be little more then a shitty American cultured place

Yeah nah fuck off Maoris and Abos can all be dumped on your south island then.

Fuck off our south island is white land

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_Zealand#Ethnicity

We send our shitskins to your fag country to 'see the world' your our trash heap

We're full though. You got more room so we're sending them there

You cant even get an abo on a plane lol. Face it you were always a dumping ground for degenerates and you still are today

I like it. Your demands should be clear-cut like this. Anyone that tries to obfuscate things is usually a jew or a filthy immigrant.