WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WACO?

Did the cult members try to kill themselves or were they murdered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQFB8crxok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Murdered for knowing too much about cia activities

us gov killed a bunch of people interfering with child trafficking

This

Both were equally to blame

Militias were redpilled on alphabet crimes.

They dindu nuffin, tyrannical government murdered a ton of kids.

They have the tapes of the interior conversations

need a quick rundown on this

Janet Reno and Bill Clinton killed 56 women and children.

Hillary wanted to get the story off the front pages, where it had been for weeks. So she pushed the FBI and the ATF to escalate the conflict and things went terrible awry.

Suspicious things like the gas used on the building was highly flammable, ATF agents had been shooting at the building before the event. Cutting off power to the building raised interior temps encouraging flammability. ATF agents shooting at people trying to flee the building. The official narrative falls apart pretty quickly. Etc.

government murdered them all

government overstepped its power

government lied

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQFB8crxok

there is an uncut version where he interviewed everyone inside its 40 minutes or something

Can you imagine the shit that would have happen to gun owners if Hilary won? If they didn't give up their guns she would have her goons waco and ruby ridge a shit ton of people.

Fun fact

This event was reported on by Bill Hicks before he became Alex Jones

>she would have her goons waco and ruby ridge a shit ton of people.
I think that was her plan. The entire DNC had been moving in that direction for a while.

They came they saw they died

Always bump for Texas

tim mcveigh traveled across the country to see the waco spectacle. It is suspected to be the turning point for him deciding to blow up OKC

d.ubs confirm, would also like a rundown

WACO was an intentional massacre, just business as usual for Clintons.

bump for Texas.

Also where the fuck do they find these sick fucks that think its cool to pose in front of the burned corpses of children and have the nerve to say they didn't burn that building down.

They are posing like they are in front of their trophy hunt.

It was a gigantic clusterfuck of idiocy and federal agents acting like cowboys

this guy created a weird church, kinda like mormons and polygamy style. they were huge proponents of civil liberties, of course, free speach, guns, etc.
He and his followers end up settled in a compound outside of waco.
The feds didn't like this, I can't remember what instigated it, maybe suspicions of child molestation. Anyways they send a massive, ridiculous amount of agents to the place, dramatically escalating the situation.
The members opened fire, there was a massive shootout and a lot of the fed agents got BTFO with their tail between their legs.
So with the escalation, the fucking fed sends troops and TANKS and they have a hold-out for a long ass time.
Eventually the inside of the building catches on fire, after feds ram the place with the tanks and everyone dies inside.

A mile or so out, out of the perimeter of the shooting, there was a lookout people were gathering to watch the shootings at the compound go down from.
Among the spectators was the future Oklahoma city bomber

That and ruby ridge. Needless to say the government has changed it's strategy about escalating violence in rural america.

They're just cultists though. It's honestly better they're purged. No one would even care if it didn't fit the general murderous tendencies of the Clintons.

it's why it's really pathetic when gun grabbers say
>"uhh what are ya gonna do, fight the government?!?! haha"

leads to this.. bomb placed near child day care in revenge forall the children killed in compound.
FBI fuck up.

Wasn't it like that he did not now about the childcare? He later interviewed that had he known about that hed gone along with his previous plan of targeted assassinations or so I seem to remember from somewhere?

>tfw I lived in the apartments overlooking in murrah building growing up and a bunch of kids died beside my bed

Anyone have a good documentary suggestion. It's time I face this demon and learn more

Didn't they only catch the guy because he was speeding?

It was played out in MSM. They were murdered.story kept changing from Koresh holding everyone hostage to a bunch of pedo's trafficking kids. Military presents provoked the the inhabitants to defend themselves. It got out of hand and the govt had to cover it up so they torched the compound knowing there were kids in there. Fucking murderers! Janet Reno was a fucking joke!

I don't know for sure. I've ignored the details of this event since it happened during my childhood.. But I still remember the day it happened as vividly as when 9/11 happened. The windows of my elementary school room shook and our patents picked us up early that day. Everyone was crying and I stayed at my grandparents because of the commotion and damage like blown out windows at our apartment building. When I finally went back to the Regency apts, the Murrah building had been destroyed.

I partied in the Regency a few years back and it felt so weird being there. Almost haunted even tho I don't buy into ghosts and shit

after waco burned down and everyone died horribly they claimed all the illegitimate foster kids that had no adoption records (which is impossible) were being raped, this was their justification since none of the weapons or anything existed; then they had one of the kids come out on stage and explain how she was raped on live TV

A few years back I was interested in becoming a LEO. The school brought in different professionals from different fields to talk about what they did etc.

I was in a group of like 6 people for law enforcement, had FBI agent come speak. During the Q&A someone asked him what his hardest assignment was.

Said he was in-charge of the scene at Waco during the fire. Said he took a call from the bureau that they had to act at the scene. I got the suspicion from listening to him he did not agree with this action.

From there obviously there was a strategical error, the Feds forgot to turn off the gas line, etc so when the vehicle entered the house it started a fire.

Was a weird story but kinda cool.