youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/philadelphia/ex-aide-to-brady-rival-admits-scheme-to-pay-off-challenger-20170725.html?mobi=true
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134893238/#134894602
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134893238/#134896068
www91.zippyshare.com/v/x7J5AZhn/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I love Kellyanne.

Clinton's house getting raided now. Listen to state police scanner.

Holy fuck.

>melania will never be your mom

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!!!!!!!!!

Obamacare is ded?

I never seen this guy for a long time already.

>tfw Melania will never be my mommy

Post link faggot

I tried getting a better view from my bathroom window, but walked in on my mother-in-law taking a shower.

She said she's gonna tell my wife. Wat do?

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO

philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/philadelphia/ex-aide-to-brady-rival-admits-scheme-to-pay-off-challenger-20170725.html?mobi=true

Carolyn Cavaness was on Hillary's 2008 run, gets involved in a dem primary in 2012, Dem opponent pays 90,000 for opponent to drop out. DOJ unsealed today

Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

I agree. Shame such a pretty face was wasted on such a lowly being. She also might be some kind of succubus
(but I'm okay with that)

I've been working all day on making American engineering great again, missed all the news, somebody give me a basic gestalt on the day's events.

You missed the futa edits

I saw Mark Zuckerberg at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my users".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Timeline", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with development anecdotes from Graph Search and giving me classic hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Paul waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he,a person of the year award winner, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Mark stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Are we going to fight yet or not?

Do you feel it?

Why do Nazis always lie?

there is a real conspiracy involving John Schnatter using CERN and the jew diamond to create better ingredients while adding more jews to the crystalline entity

I need to spread the truth before my sequence is terminated.

she will be your flotus though.

what's with all the fucking LARPing lately? Nothing is gonna happen. This airport arrest story is a total nothinburger.

Nothing is going to happen. Singles confirm.

Suggest a threesome

The answer is
as it was
for the last like 50 some odd years

put up or shut up.
Give us a reason.
Shooting off duds and popping off at the mouth ain't gonna shit to feed your people. You just too much of a BITCH to actually start something because you know at a moments notice, Korea would be made WHOLE AND GREAT AGAIN!

YAAAAAAWN

so sleepy

What?
Is sessions just being an asshole? Can't he do two projects at once? Can't he delegate imigration to his AG DEPUTY? What a retard. He's going out, believe me.

Go to the archives

Search "e*celebs, remove asterisk marks. This is the pinnacle of their pathetic subversive tactics.

Anybody else derive physical joy from reporting awoos?

AHHHHHHHHHH
GET IN HERE AND KEEP IT BUMPED!!!
WE CANT LET THIS BILL PASS

COULD POTENTIALLY NEUTER DJT POLITICALLY
NOWS NOT THE TIME TO BE COMFY!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD

#NoRussianWar

AHHHHHHHHHH
GET IN HERE AND KEEP IT BUMPED!!!
WE CANT LET THIS BILL PASS

Does that make her America's mommy?

It's going to pass and Trump will sign it. He won't veto it.

Make America Great Again~

digits confirm.
>melania is best america mommy.

Checked

Yes

Umm...

sauce faggot I'm in the middle of a happening bender and I'm not about to check into rehab any time soon

Interesting.

POST THE FUCKING LINK NOW!!!!!

Is samurai jeb worth watching?

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!!

Praise Thoth, fellow user! I guess it might not be happening :(
Man, am I ready for a nappy nap or what?

I think this is the start of today and tomorrow's happenings, rejoice! Praise Kek! Praise Thoth!

Link?

uhh...

this might be the most autistic image I've ever seen on Sup Forums

hear hear

anyone got that webm of the 2015 crane crushing all those mussies in Mecca?

Whoever is in charge of that twitter is a colossal faggot.

HAIL BOTUS!

I might get killed for posting this.

hmmm those might be jews

Im feeling pretty sleepy.
I think I might have ate too much food today that makes me so sleepy.

Surely they wouldn't dare to come for someone as important as you. Are you trying to tell me there are Jews in NYC? Surely this can't be. I'll be sure to save this information for the right authorities.

Forgot to attach pic. Its only been posted a few dozen times on such unknown places as the daily stormer, not that anyone has heard of them before.

guys what's a leppo? asking for a friend

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134893238/#134894602
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134893238/#134896068

Well now.

>80c
yay nor nay?

Praying for happenings

I think its someplace in france where all the muzzies live.

MOMMY

Couldn't find it but this is the closest I have

Checked

How do they not get how retarded all those medals look?

Comes with a brick, yay.

AWOOOOO

Likewise

ICE is taking no crap lately. Pic related

WHAT BOOK IS THIS FROM?

Only 3 people in the House voted against this...3!

Congress is useless. We can never primary them all.

I can't wait for more ICE shenanigans

kek. too late bean niggers.

They burn its what they do

You're a piece of shit.
SAD.
The Awoovement grows!

It can work when done right, even with bullshit medals. Meet His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

It also prevents whoever comes after Trump from lifting it and it gives Trump an excuse not to help Russia.

Another ST6 over hyped operation, to infiltrate, kill, bag & tag.

And the typical shadily conducted/ flawed after mission reports, all about who killed who., sll they seek is validation to secrete their field accomplishments
Fucking ST6,

Where is SFOD-D ? Those men seek absolutely zero public vindication, honest, ethical, and no tolerance for weaklings.

>It also prevents whoever comes after Trump from lifting it and it gives Trump an excuse not to help Russia.

dollar and a donut they repeal this law the second trump leaves office

The new Bannon book.

Dance for me gypsy and I may share it with you.

That removes a tool from Trump's toolbox but you knownehqt they does as well? Remove a weapon from Trump's detractors arsenal. They won't be able to accuse Trump of trying to favour Russia anymore after that. In the future Trump can always contest the part of the law that allow for congress to encroach on the executive powers in the Supreme Court

www91.zippyshare.com/v/x7J5AZhn/file.html

Usual disclaimer, written by a liberal jew wrote wrote for the atlantic/new yorker.slate

STOP POSTING HER

Thank you based user, will work on my kindle

Terrible cover.