Why are the EU/UK so worried about chlorinated chicken?

Americans eat 156 million chlorinated chicken every week. And everyone knows Americans are amazingly healthy without any problems whatsoever!

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170726083840/https://theintercept.com/2015/08/11/dupont-chemistry-deception/
iwtc.info/2010_pdf/02-03.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait hold up are the chicken animals the same thing that chicken the food is made from?

fpbp

>chlorinated chicken
What is that?

you bluepilled fucks shouldnt be eating from factory farms anyway

>wait hold up are the chicken animals the same thing that chicken the food is made from?
No silly. Chicken animals are used as cat food. Chicken the food is made by fast food chains.

>>chlorinated chicken
>What is that?

Have you ever been to the US? They chlorinate everything... so they don't even taste the chlorination any more. Drink a glass of tab water in America, it will taste like swimming pool water it is so fucking chlorinated. They do not use ozone for water treatment like here in Europe.

They do the same to pretty much everything else. Due to hormone and antibiotics use and factory farming, chickens are very high on bacteria count when slaughtered. So Americans bath the killed chickens in chlorine to kill off every last bacteria on the chicken. Apparently it will only cause harm if you eat more than 2 chickens per day for a few weeks. But personally, I think chlorination is one reason why chronic diseases are spreading faster in America than Europe.

What the fuck is wrong with americans

Even discounting Flint, tap water seems like a write off for most of the US. I'm amazed they're OK with such a basic thing being so low quality

who gives a fuck about the tap water. no one drinks that shit. i can go down to the corner and buy a 2 liter dr pepper for 99 cents. tap water is only used to flush the toilet and take a shower in america

Tap Water is pretty much state dependent. Because not everyone researches where their water is coming from the memes about Flint have become universal.

There are places in the US with quality tap water though.

Fortunately chlorine evaporates quickly.

Most of their food is gmo trash. That is why the eu is banned almost all american foods (probably only good thing done by the eu)

gmos are good for u dude theyre like steriods

our tap is dependant on the state and municipality, but the filter market is a pretty good one. how do you think Alex Jones makes money?

>nazi flag
>anti gmo
W-what?

Gmo business is owned by megakikes, the likes of monsanto & bill gates.
They also feed the shitskins in africa who multoply like fucking rats

Ok, i was just thrown off by the principle, positive and negative eugenics bruh, theres no way nazis wouldnt be fucking around with that if they were here today

No, no. We have "friend chickens" and "food chickens". The Friend Chickens raise the food chickens for profit.

What we should be worried about is (((soy)) desu.

Fpbp

I think they would be into high-tech farming. Look at what the Netherlands does, they export more food than Brazil and its high quality shit most of the time.

>Fortunately chlorine evaporates quickly.
chloramine (half life) from water by boiling: 26.6 hours, free chlorine (half life) in boiling water is only 1.8 hours.

Unless you let your tap water in an open water fill for 2-3 weeks, you will be drinking significant amounts of chloramine if you don't drink bottled water or soda instead of tap water.

Over time, daily exposure to chlorine can cause numerous illnesses and disorders. Research links chlorine [ and chloramines ]to the following health problems:

autoimmune disorders 3 4 5
itchy, dry skin 3 4 6 7
causes our skin to age prematurely 4
acne 5
psoriasis & other skin disorders 5
damages hair 3
hair loss on the head
causes numerous cancers 4 8 9 10 11 12 7 13 26
asthma 14 15 5 10 11 7
pre-term births 16 17
low birth weight 16
miscarriages 16 4
birth defects 18 16 9 17 11
infertility 16 11
heart disease 4 19 7
damage arteries 4 18
chronic fatigue [affect serotonin levels] 20 21
Alzheimer's disease (AD)
Hodgkin's Disease 12
Dimentia in elderly 22 23
disrupt good colon bacteria 4 5
lower immunity 3 5
liver malfunction 5
destroys unsaturated essential fatty acids [EFAs] the building blocks of human brains and central nervous systems 22
tooth enamel erosion 24
accelerates aging process 4

Some day I will redpill POL about the truth of the Flint water "crisis". Literally a non-event.

I am a water plant operator.

Just do it already or gtfo

>eating chicken from store in 2017
There's no faster way to autoimmune disease and antibiotics failing you in sepsis.

Chlorine can kill you. Again, there is a reason why most of Europe stopped chlorination of tap water and is using ozone.

split peas > chicken

ozone can kill u too?

The reason we export it is that we import higher quality food to eat ourselves.

If engorging on chlorinated, antibiotic distended chickens were all that ailed burgers', they'd be doing alright...

web.archive.org/web/20170726083840/https://theintercept.com/2015/08/11/dupont-chemistry-deception/

>99.7% of all burgers have the cancer gene "c8" in their DNA

How much do you have to eat to become that fat?

Like an american

It's the soda that kills you.

This, if you drink soda all day you might aswell just stick an IV with sugar-water into your vein.
>when you're so American you see chewing as exercise so you just drink the calories instead

>They do not use ozone for water treatment like here in Europe.
Wrong, we have used ozone for decades now. We still use chlorine and chloramine because it provides long lasting disinfection, whereas ozone only provides instantaneous microbe inactivation.

In fact, the only reason to use ozone is to require less chlorine, not to remove it entirely.

Instead of listing symptoms without citation, why don't you describe the mechanism by which chlorine and chloramine harm humans?

Chlorine
>forms THMs in the gut which are for sure carcinogens
>evaporates relatively quickly
Chloramine
>forms NDMA in the gut
>does not readily evaporate

If you're not using a zerowater filter I feel sorry for you.

>We still use chlorine and chloramine because it provides long lasting disinfection, whereas ozone only provides instantaneous microbe inactivation.

And yet Europe has proven that ozone alone works. Germany had exactly 0 cases of people falling ill from ozone treated tap water in the last 4 decades. And Germans drink 5 times the amount of tap water than Americans per capita. Look it up. The bottled water industry for home use is basically a "carbonated water" industry, not a tap water through still water replacement industry as in the US.

>ozone can kill u too?
Not if you use it for water treatment, no.

At the end it all boils down to cost. It costs 20% more to treat water with ozone, so Europe does it and America not.

-----
ABSTRACT
Ozone is now used as an oxidant and disinfectant in water treatment plants
worldwide. Ozone is extremely faster and more powerful than chlorine in removing
organic and inorganic matter, bacteria, viruses, pesticides, turbidity, odour, taste and
color from potable water production. Some of these substances exist as by-products
of using chlorine such as trihalomethanes in the treatment process. In this paper, the
use of ozone instead of chlorine in water treatment plants and associated processes
has been discussed. The advantages of using ozone as an oxidant and disinfectant in
the pre-oxidation process are detailed. The Mansoura city main water treatment plant
(a typical Egyptian plant) has been taken as a case study. The concentration time
value (CT) for both chlorine and ozone for cryptosporidium inactivation is
represented graphically and in correlation form. Results have shown that the most
suitable point of ozone injection is the same that of pre-chlorination and the suitable
ozone doze is 3 mg/l. For a higher Log credit value of 4, the CT value will be 10.54
(mg/l) min; the required contact time is only 3.54 min which is very small compared
to that of chlorine (27 min). However, the operating cost of ozone is 23.5 % larger
than that chlorine. The operating ozone concentration and exposure time makes it
safe in handling.

iwtc.info/2010_pdf/02-03.pdf

>If you're not using a zerowater filter I feel sorry for you.
We do not use chlorine or chloramine in water treatment here. No need to use any type of filter.

Europe, Germans in particular, probably has infrastructure that works. In the US we have to deal with incompetent municipalities that cannot afford to relay new pipe so we try to chlorinate it all the way to the tap.

I bet you they chlorinate in Poland or hell even Bongland

Not really, it is highly unstable, if it doesn't violently oxidize something it'll settle to O2 almost immediately.

I know for a faxt Portugal has chlorine in the water. I was there on a holiday with some friends a few years back and we kept forgetting and making tea with it.

>And everyone knows Americans are amazingly healthy without any problems whatsoever!
And they said Germany couldn't into humour.

>I was there on a holiday with some friends a few years back and we kept forgetting and making tea with it.
It is pretty bad doing that. I also kept forgetting in America and your tea then tastes like a swimming pool with some flavor.

>And they said Germany couldn't into humour.
Germans can't and your flag proves it.

americans are pigs when it comes to food, taste, etc.