>>134974288

She's right though. We should be rabidly agreeing with this.

OK, Sup Forums, which one of you did this?

BWAHAHAHA

She's half right.
>Women and minorities cannot understand logic or objective truths--
That's where she's right. Everything else she's objectively wrong. I know this because I used my man-brain and determined the objective truth of it.

Yea, we should agree that science is sexist.
Put her on a soapbox let her spread her lefty message.

If everybody agrees with that...society will move in a good direction.

Looking forward to blacks and women practicing 'subjective science'
>I just FEEL that these two chemicals won't explode if we mix them. I don't care what the book says, it was probably written by a white guy anyway.'

>thefederalist.com
sounds like fake news to me

How do these fuckstains even get into a university?

They should be in a mental institution.

>badly need a purge?
When I imagine what guys like Newton or any classical thinker would have to say about shit like this, I shudder. Oh god, what have we become?

Truth is stranger than fiction.

HAHHAHAHA holy shit does she realise that she is admitting that women and shitskins are inferior?

Modern western universities ARE mental institiution. The subversive sexual revolution in the '60 took it's toll

I agree that "women and minorities cannot understand logic or objective truths". What worries is me is rising influence of feminists on scientific field. They already dominated biology and psychology related areas

Science is science. There is no such thing as 'feminist science', there is only science. Get rekt, femtards!

After the war a bunch of jewish scumbags were given jobs as academics despite having no qualifications and it was all down hill from there

I just read her phd piece. She analyzed 8 syllabus from her university and used it to drive conclusions from that.

>The final corpus consisted of eight STEM syllabi, two from math, two from chemistry, two
from biology, one from physics and one from geology.
>The shortest syllabus was one page
long (Upper level physics), the longest was four pages (Lower level geology), the remaining were two or three pages long.

My jaw dropped, damn those feminist are really something...

Quoting for greentext fail.

The piece is just a mess...

>Third, I eliminated one online syllabus, to keep the modality constant, and one lab syllabus.
Well which one did you eliminate? Be more precise, you are writting PhD. Also, she refers to herself as "I" in PhD thesis.

I'm getting to the point where woman's irrationality is white pilling me.

This woman is saying "Women and minorities can't do science because you need to change everything about it to suit us," but what she means is, "Women and minorities don't belong in science, and I want you to forbid us from doing science and also tell me what to do about everything else."

These kind of recursive non-arguments that go one step from outright throwing off any veneer of reasoned thought are shit-tests. They have no possible resolution because they deconstruct the process itself. She's ostensibly using scientific method to come to her conclusions, so she's self-refuting.

Therefore I see no possible reason for women to argue in this way other than a) they are intellectually inferior , or b) it isn't about the argument and they just want to be told to shut up.

That's a load off my back. It is fucked up that I didn't have anyone to help me learn this, and that the society in which I live brainwashed me into believing exactly the opposite, but as far as women themselves they are just blindly following irrepressible biological drives.

Thanks for the laugh.

>Therefore I see no possible reason for women to argue in this way other than a) they are intellectually inferior , or b) it isn't about the argument and they just want to be told to shut up.
Hint: it's a).