IMRAN ARRESTED trying to flee the Country
>SO now ASK IMRAN AWAN SOME QUESTIONS:

youtu.be/tj7vNPnnNuU

It is really fucking Happening.

>Got 'Em.

>Gibbs_me_dat_rundown.exe
Imran Awan Arrested
riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

Awan was released Tuesday on a “high-intensity supervision program,” according to a DOJ spokesman.

He must wear a GPS monitor, abide by a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. and cannot leave a 50-mile radius of his Lorton, Va., home. He was also forced to surrender his passports and is scheduled to reappear in court for a preliminary hearing Aug. 21.

The Odds of this dude feeling down on his luck and shooting himself in the back of the head are phenomenal.
>The implications are staggering.

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
politico.com/story/2017/07/25/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrest-240960
archive.is/xrlEb
twitter.com/Rigged_It
youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6plgdm/awan_bros_megapost/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

You are truly intrepid, user. Bumpin' to keep this going

Bumo

bump

THIS IS WAR
reality speaks
LOGOS rises

none of your links are working on mobile..

BUMP

What is the bridge between the IT guy and "the entire house of cards"? I read that he was arrested for bank fraud. What was the nature of the fraud and does it relate to the DNC at all?

What carrier user?
THEYRE SHUTTING IT DOWN

What ever happened with ROWDY GOWDY vs Stonetear bleachbit faggot that refused to show for oversight committee hearings?

I'm so excited. I'm probably going to stay awake until the 27th, 7AM EST, and then crash all day and wake up to happenings.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Which carrier?

When's the big reveal?

Reading OP and realizing the scale of DNC crimes reminds me of James Ellroy's American Underworld trilogy. Except this is real

never give in, never surrender

I can't pull myself away from these threads.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

newfag here, whats exactly going on here?

Nothing, go to bed

politico.com/story/2017/07/25/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrest-240960

>i
I'm very aroused

Archived it for you archive.is/xrlEb

the entire corrupt establishment is about to get checkmated, lefties will cry persecution or political purge ala literally Hitler but alas we will taste victory

Nothing will happen. At best there will be one or two minor schmucks taking the fall for most of the big shots but Hilldawg won't even be on anyone's radar. Her and her goons are above the law.

Rest easy knowing she'll never destroy this country but she will never actually pay for her crimes.

>cannot leave a 50-mile radius of his Lorton, Va., home.
That's a big radius, user..

There's nothing going on with this whole thing, that Awan dude doesn't have anything to do with Hillary nor the DNC, he was just an employee, it's all fake news guys.

fuck me i haven't left Sup Forums for two months and i also haven't paid the slightest bit of attention to politics in those months someone give me a (((quick rundown))) on what the fuck is going on

thx based norway archive bot

Nothing goy, go to sleep.

some IT guy who used to work as for Debbie Wasserman Schultz got arrested, nothing else.

>People already getting arrested trying to flee the country.
>Nothing will happen

Pick one.

This is becoming too big to ignore. MSM is going to have to report on their own crimes. The cabal has been wounded. We're gonna win the war. We're gonna change the world. Normie brains aren't going to be able to comprehend whats happening. Heads on pikes.

One guy. It's nothing.

I'm so excited! Can't wait for the big happenings!!

>The signs are everywhere

Someone will take up the mantle after I have gone.

I posted Enchilada 1, 3

Someone else held the mantle whilst I regained my power.

We have a good community.

Australia needn't meddle in the affairs of burgerland; we want your chicks aynway.

lol fuck off pasta fag

Fuck off bait. Hideous kike and pockeestohn ragheads trade treason for cash

>not even an original comment
>bait too obvious
you just lefty copied a comment from the politico article

Seriously, does anybody know? I wanna know, too.

fuck off kike
a thread this active for that? what are you hiding/underplaying, kike
I've been hearing that since I first got on this website, be a tad more specific.

For (you)

Bump

Lol

muslim brotherhood
bengazi
ooma

>ooma

Just because 1 guy (that literally no one knows nor cares about) got arrested for bank fraud or some irrelevant shit it doesn't mean that the whole DNC is 'going down', this is literally nothing guys, move on.

Fuck off back to wherever you came from. You don't belong here.

what
the absolute living fuck
are democrats doing

Who tweets?

Imran Awan is trending. BUMP IT

twitter.com/Rigged_It

Sup Forums why can't I quit you?

why would someone who works for the DNC take money from the Hezbollah? the DNC are firmly Saudi stooges

>ooma

Thanks based nordbot

you phrase this in a way that makes me curious of your motivations, what's the harm in a happening thread? unless something is happening that you want no one knowing about or looking into?
i came from Sup Forums you stupid fucking nigger

>what's the harm in a happening thread?
there's no harm, it just spreads fake news.

lmfao

points for accuracy

how sleepy are you, sweetie?

Vegan chef here. I stay away from meat so I know when there's something to stick inbetween the buns or if it's a big fat nothingburger, and let me tell you . . this thread makes me hungry.

I hope the Cancer eats the evil part of John McCains so he can find Jesus before he dies.

This is fucking bigoted bullshit cooked up by racist Drumpfags as usual.

Awan's father didn't like the fact that he was gay and Awan didn't want the feds to find his erotic photography collection of an alternatively sexual (LBGTQ) nature.

I bet any of you shits would flee the country too if the feds came after your hard drive.

Also Pakistani men are some of the most trustworthy and caring people I have ever known. This is just more bashing of brown people because you don't think they deserve to work in IT with privileged white people. Trumpfags are cancer and I hope you all die.

#tolerance #resist

Why would you want McCain to find that Kike Faggot that you call by the name of Jesus?

at least it's fake good news, and at most it's real good news, either way I'm having fun
how hungry?

What is riggedreddit.com and why do I keep seeing it spammed here everyday?

Agree, part of my reason for voting for trump was the fact she had so much unchecked power, she was a god, above the law, could kill anyone she wanted, take money from anyone she wanted, rule the United States with absolute power. Trump winning was the closest we will ever get to convicting her of a crime, she is O.J. she will never be held responsible for her crimes.

republican is a CHRISTIAN PARTY
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay

>>THE WHOLE DNC ENCHILADA
>>including the SETH RICH case
>
>>Are we going to #FLUSHtheSEWER?
Yeah I'm sure you have the sources for these from Sup Forums posts.

>Aug 21

>there's a dick in your ass and it's gay
>there's a dick in your ass and it's gay
>oh yes there's a dick
>it's meaty and thick
>there's a dick in your ass, man
>it's gay

Some info that everyone keeps forgetting

>the awans got expedited visa processing
>they also got security clearances they shouldnt have been able to get
>who could get those for them?
why, the Secretary of State, Clinton, and the Chair of the Congressional Intel Committee, DWS, of course

They used a car dealership selling stolen vehicles to diplomats who then resold them to the dealership when they were leaving the US. This created a huge black budget fund.

The Awans, were also in charge of setting up a separate IT network, 'for opposition research'. Thats not what it was, it was for setting up rat tunnels.. for the facilitation of human and weapons trafficking. Benghazi.. Lads.

Theres so much more... But Im late for bed.

The DNC and a shit ton of kikes are going down very fucking soon.

And just from cracking this shit open...
>the clinton foundation
>the foundation for the defence of democracies
>soros
>etc

All fucking connected.. ALL GOING DOWN

how do we keep this guy safe?

he's going to kill himself in the gym by accident otherwise.

just riggedit.com is a news blog with some dope shit on it

free memes

free documentaries

free articles with sources linking to mainstream shit

links galore

Mods

WEW

good eye

>his court appearance is the day the black sun rises

Sweet Kek Almighty I don't know what to do with myself right now.

Under the travel ban, this guy would never have been in the US from the start! What do you say to that Ninth Circuit??

>What is wiggity wiggity wiggity wiggity wiggity wiggity whack! and why do I keep seeing it spammed here everyday?
youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk

>staying with a pedophile willingly

cunt deserves 0 sympathy

>"released Tuesday on a “high-intensity supervision program,”
That's a funny way of saying "countdown to this guy's untimely demise at the hands of the Clinton Crime Family under typically fishy circumstances."

You ARE aware that she is literally a Saudi spy, CORRECT?

>fleeing the country
>evidence of a huge crime
>not remanding him til his court date

Ya know what that means right? The hard drives werent that damaged and theres tons of info on them, his testimony isn't needed, so he has been sentenced to be a dead man walking for a couple days

>
>>What is wiggity wiggity wiggity wiggity wiggity wiggity whack! and why do I keep seeing it spammed here everyday?
>youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk

Wow the comments on this
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6plgdm/awan_bros_megapost/

What if the Awans are keeping Israel at bay? What if you dumb niggers just destroyed our last line of defense against a Jewish NWO?

oh man back in the day

I want reddit out and I want your pseudo reddit site out too. GET OUTTTT