/ggg/ - Go Green General - someone else bake the breads edition

Welcome to /ggg/ - Go Green General!
>tfw you live to see Right Wing Botanist Squads

>What is this general about?
This general is to add onto the solution of what we all know as the ghetto. Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods. These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).

>Ok, whats the solution?
The most environmentally-friendly solution: to make seed satchels. A seed satchel is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds. All you gotta do is toss some seed satchels into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.

>How is this gonna work?
Gentrification outprices the nigs, so we can get our beautiful cities back. Once that's done, who cares where they go?

They can't come back, too expensive.
They can't go to big (white) cities, too expensive.
Back to Africa? How about Mexico/Canada?

One less family on welfare, in my book, is a stunning success.

>How do we make seed satchels?
Ingredients here: pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi

*****FILMING IS ENCOURAGED*****
**USE OF DRONES, SLINGSHOTS, ETC ALSO ENCOURAGED**

>/ggg/ archives can be found here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ggg//

>Any seed suggestions?
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9

>Helpful Links:
pastebin.com/5UYV9aLF

>Very Original Thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/#134843684

>Don't see a /ggg/ in the catalog? Start one using this pastebin!: pastebin.com/m2M36Axa

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9
youtube.com/watch?v=vpwwsG6jaro
youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alright faggots I'm done making threads for the night

The go green gang will eclipse the ku klux klan

Remove the following things from the OP, because it's encouraging people to commit felonies

>vicious plants will destroy their homes
>pastebins of poisonous seeds

Replace "destroy their homes" with "allow nature to reclaim the land".

And do not encourage people to plant poisonous invasive plants. That's a felony, and you will land in jail with shit tons of fines.

blackberries tangle everything

we da trees now

>I AM THE LORAGS
>I SBEAK FOR THE BREES :DDD

Yup, blackberries are good to use if they grow in your area. Niggers won't want to clean them up, and probably aren't smart enough to eat the berries.

what game is that from

>tfw no nigger ghettos in stralya

What should I destroy instead?

I am getting lots of server errors from Sup Forums.

Abbo ghetto

in my entire life i've seen like maybe 3 abos
they're nearly extinct

Poos

Dont forget that when choosing plant seeds they MUST fit this criteria
1. Fast growing, no point in having a plant that grows so slowly that it takes multiple years to be noticed
2. Preferably a creeper, this way it invaded the cracks and crevices in a building tearing it down faster
3. Broadleaf, so herbicides can kill them easier after the ghetto is cleared
4. Stinging/thorny, (optional) the more hassle to remove the plant, the more likely it will take hold
5. Non poisonous, we don't want to kill anyone, just piss them off until they leave, or are forced to due to building regulations
6. =MOST IMPORTANT= Native, we don't want to introduce non-native species to our ecosystems and imperil native species

Also ignore GIDF shitposters. Replying will do nothing but add to the bump limit

We have made it this far. Nothing is beyond our reach

This user gets it.

Discord is getting more traction, get in here!

discord dawt gg slaaash UtEpn5

There are plenty around mate, they just live in the outback
Where I live there aren't really any ghettos though I could take a trip over to Brunswick

melb? we should meet up and coordinate our attack :^)

Put the plants on the abbos

I work alone

>two right wing botanist terrorists meet up for inside job, fall in love instead
I'd ship it

Fine faggot
I'm in notting hill if you wanna come for a beer at the pub tomorrow night though bruz

RIGHT WING BOTANIST SQUADS

they taste so good though.

I'm not saying right wing anything...I just want to see more bamboo in urban areas as an otaku ...

I'm the faggot for not wanting to meet up with a random guy from a Thai cooking forum?

Somewhere in the USA there is one sneaky faggot operating seed satchel e-shop, making forced memes and spamming those fucking threads

I've met a couple of my mates from here actually

I don't get it, what plants are you using guys?
I don't get how some plants growing in the ghetto can make the homes useless.

You mean alien masterbation enthusiast board

>implying we would give the jooz our creditcard info instead of just making them ourselves in one afternoon

>Expecting me to take anecdotal reassurances

>pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
>pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9

Japanese Knotweed? Black Berry? And many many more

indo-iranian clay pot painting commune*

Whatever you sperg just being friendly
I'm not going to rape you calm the tism

>poisonous
>will attract children

Top kek you're fucked in the head

Definitely recommend honey locust

>Native
>Nitrogen fixer to help other plants
>Thorny as a bitch
>Fast growing
>Perennial
>Edible seeds attract wildlife
>Look at the fucking thorns
>One tree should produce tons of seeds and spread itself all over the hood
>Those thorns

Could this be /ourplant/

Thread should be pruned and reposted with these changes.

It absolutely should but I'm not the OP. Next person that makes it should change it.

9 people in here now.

look into russian olive. its a tree/shrub/hellishthornthing

he'd have to have one hell of a fucking seed collection then, because the point is to spread stuff native to your area.

Has anyone actually done it, or are you guys just larping?

I think the only thing that would come out of this is the government taking care of it and fixing the place and the niggers continue on like always.

Bruh keep it on the down low or the fbi will show up to shut it down

>implying you'd be able to lift your massive body off the armchair to defecate without your mother's assistance, let alone do anything more energy-consuming

nigger calm down about your shitty discord god damn

I don't know, threes take too long to grow and can be eradicated easily if spotted early. a nigger will have to literally never look at his backyard for years for this thing to grow. Also it's not particularly harmful and will not drop the property value unless the roots fuck with something.

We had this guy

whoa my dude where did that come from? You seem to be angry, want to talk it out?

GIDF seems to be on full alert tonight ignore shitposters

What about grapes or passionfruit?
Without maintenance the vines can take over a building and could even potentially pull it down

Those colours though... hope you like exchanging blacks for gays

I actually do desu. White fags>ghetto blacks ANY DAY

so you are planting flowers in their gardens now?

how the fuck is that suppoused to do anything?
"oh no, the flowers look too cute, we better bounce"

multiple people have ordered seeds online for now, the thread was born yesterday dude.

sp whats the worst seeds i can use? what will fuck them up the worst
no $ is too much

Planting things that if left unchecked, will destroy plumbing and wiring.

But that's just a side effect of our TRUE goal: Reversing global warming and providing free wood for impoverished areas, by means of planting beautiful nature in their yards.

Pretty simple. Plant seeds. Let nature do it's thing. youtube.com/watch?v=vpwwsG6jaro

You find local native plants that are destructive if left unchecked. Spreading non native invasive plants is a felony. Don't get arrested.

>Spreading non native invasive plants is a felony.

If they catch you, user.

Are those animals eating corn chips at a meal?

if you hate them then actuly do something
instead of planting flowers lol

Passionfruit is extremely low maintenance but it needs both "male" and "female" plants nearby to grow and flower.
Grapes though, needs the right soil conditions, water levels and a frame to grow onto, but the damage they can do...well see for yourself (pic related), that beam is over a deep wide pond making it inaccessible for repair for 10+ years

any type of frost resistant, fast growing cotton plants? that shit would be hilarious.

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a board of peace. We just want to sow innocent seeds.

And where do you think these nigs go when they're pushed out of the cities? They come to smaller cities, outlying areas, and small towns like mine. And they are even worse here than in the city because in the ghettos they were at least SOMEWHAT CONTAINED.

I've already watched my home go down hill because of nogs being pushed out of bigger cities. They're coming from as far as Buffalo and Chicago.

If I find out the identity of ANY of you LARPING FUCKS who are roleplaying about doing things that make my life worse, I'm going to fucking drive to your house, slap your parents, and shove my boot up your ass so hard your tendies will be heimliched out your nose

My grandfather's grapevine had grown all the way into his pear tree and killed half of it off and his passion fruit took the gutter off a building all in a few months

Yeah, but you're also doing a huge disservice to your local environment. Spreading invasive plants also hurts wildlife, displacing/killing insects and small animals who now have no food source because your invasive plant choked it out :(

nice copypasta shill...

Redpilling more Americans is a Side effect of this plan

there's already a flow of nigs from the cities for the last 20 years and it hasn't done shit, you just want to cause more problems for white families

that was basically the problem with this vine too, it had gotten into some of the gutters and literally torn them off the side off the house, mother nature is one scary bitch if you leave her unattended for too long

user what you don't understand is that native plants don't go unchecked in their native ecosystem and thus can't destroy. You can spread as many oak trees and native plants as you want but you won't do shit other than help the environment.

If you want to destroy, you need to break out the big guns and use invasive plants like kudzu, porcelain berry, and Japanese knotweed.

You live in a nigger neighborhood.

When niggers come to white neighborhoods, police are called immediately.

Stop living in a shit hole and maybe you'd understand why this plan will work.

it's getting busy in here. GET IN HERE

What do you not understand about
>board of peace

You know. Just like islam is the religion of peace, we are the board of peace. We'd never advocate spreading invasive, illegal plants. That's wrong.

But however, if some of our followers happen to be extremist and go against our wishes, that's not our fault. Not all /ggg/ardeners are terrorists, you bigot!

GET IT YET?

WE ARE THE BOARD OF PEACE. We do not condone illegal acts. Extreme gardeners do not represent /GGG/

cottonwood tree my dude grows up to six feet a year and blankets areas with millions of fluffy cotton seeds

they will come anyways. nigs, shitskins, and (((them))) follow white people so they can leech.

tell that to australian gum trees, their roots are renowned for breaking streets and highways, the only reason i wouldn't recommend them is is takes a couple of decades to reach that point

>it hasn't done shit
How do you think Trump got elected? Sure, we did our part but people are getting tired. Eventually we will reach a tipping point.

you could buy a thousand rats and release them in the ghetto too.

>4. Stinging/thorny, (optional) the more hassle to remove the plant, the more likely it will take hold
>5. Non poisonous, we don't want to kill anyone, just piss them off until they leave, or are forced to due to building regulations.

Why not? There is ban on invasive species but native poison ivy is fine, righ?

Hello would you fuck this baby?

>implying ghettos aren't already full of rats
>implying niggers would even care

they wouldn't even condemn for that. there's got to be a total lack of running water for that to happen.

we have evaluated animal warfare with insects and rats but plants are better, there is less risk of them spreading to white people and don't get anyone hurt.

you don't want the FBI to knock at your door.

bumpo

It's the urban sprawl. The concrete jungle.

There is no fucking ecosystem.
Nothing to disrupt.
Fuck, these faggots will probably have never seen a plant in their lifetimes. We wouldn't be 'disrupting' anything at all because there ain't shit.

Those invasive plants are already in the USA we just need to direct them to the hood with seed bombs.
If you'd rather flower garden for niggers have fun, chAP.

This is why I love this place. Lmao

I'd say it's already fucked.

We are the board of peace, and the opinions of extremists that think we should use invasive plants do not reflect the opinions of the majority of /GGG/ readers.

We're like islam.

Don't affiliate us with those extremist seed bombers. That's racist, goy.

>needs both "male" and "female" plants nearby to grow

How odd. We have planted single plants in this area many times and get fruits every time. They grow lilke hell and get removed when they become unmanageable.

The entire premise of these pods is to give the plant a starting point, many plants are entirely capable of burrowing into rock/cement/tarmac as long as their roots can develop outside the seed
youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

Use edible plants to attract animals like raccoons. A bunch of coons knocking over garbage, getting into their houses and causing general mild chaos for a bunch of coons is poetic justice.

>what you don't understand is that native plants don't go unchecked in their native ecosystem

You are very naive.

hmmm that is interesting, there is probably another nearby vine and the bees pollinate them, still nice job on growing you own fruit

please respond:

Look for unmaintained lots or patches and plant things there. Plant fast growing trees if there is enough space, otherwise just plant ivy or blackberry or something.

This is about more than destroying shit, this should be about helping nature reclaim land, it is the only right thing to do in these degenerate times.

Blacks something something plants something something
-???
-profit

The whole point of an ecosystem keeps every plant and animal in check, if you plant a native plant it can only grow in it's niche and can't compete with the other native plants outside of it's niche. This it is in control.
An invasive plant can thrive in an environment and is not in control by nature because it is not from there and takes over and destroys.
Like Muslims in Europe.

I reported you.

Looks like potato chips and pecan pie