Legitimate question: Do you think she is Satan?

Legitimate question: Do you think she is Satan?

there is a real conspiracy involving John Schnatter using CERN and the jew diamond to create better ingredients while adding more jews to the crystalline entity

I need to spread the truth before my sequence is terminated.

she is MADAM PRESIDENT

I mean she probably isn't Satan himself, but probably one of his loyal dogs.

No, she's just an asshole who married the right/wrong guy.

she's definitely the equivalent of a made guy in satanic circles

She's basically just a corrupt, rich as fuck female political gangster.

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

If all of that were satan's actual charisma, I am heavily disappointed.

Yes

Nah, Satan would be way more likable, what would be the point in manifesting yourself as a failure?

fuck off you kike disinfo shill

no? Satan is Satan, she's just some lady who traded an eternity in hellfire for a shot at being president that she didn't even win.

Satan is more competent

Leave Papa John's out of this schizo

No shes just a miserable old bitch

The antichrist will be the most likeable and loved president in history, so no shes not satan

Trump knows what to do with her

She's just a corrupt evil bitch who thinks she can literally shut people up by having them murdered.

Egypt is only buttmad because they tried it with silicon but the glass frequency doesn't allow for interdimensional travel. They got even more butthurt when they created bigger pyramids to make bigger glass entities but it didn't work at all because egyptians are fucking retarded and used silicon not carbon.

sandnigger

gives her too much credit. she's just a cunt

what you're doing will not work, trying to make Sup Forums sound like a schizo Sup Forums has been tried before to discredit their true views about kikes and their control and didn't work
gas yourself schlomo

john schnatter is literally a hitler clone sent from the kecksburg bell landing in 1964. Do you think he made all his money delivering pizza in his stupid corvette in a closet oven or that he actually developed CERN to create those ingredients and add to the Jew crystalline entity for profit. Obviously powerful jews want to spend a ton of dough on becoming part of the collective. Jews are HORRIFIED of death.

Yes

Why do you keep talking about Crystaline Entities.

well your stupid fucking pyramids were built with hot air balloons not some secret technology. You can barely get clean water and still dump shit into the street. Please enlighten me, how the fuck do you get internet around Sharm?

Not sure about satan, but she sure is a semen demon.

Well I’ve told these fucks that if they don’t at least give me private viewings of what I have told them to put all over the internet and to get me some money that amounts to something that they would experience bad things well these fucks have not been paying attention there are things happening that they are not putting in the news here and abroad take them one by one and they don’t amount to much however if you were to put them all together they paint a very bleak picture indeed. The longer you wait to capitulate the worse it is going to get for the rich the aliens have assured me that you will give me what I have asked for the longer you wait the more people are going to have to be included Trump the Rothschild’s Bannon or someone had better do something good for me or you people are really going to start getting fucked can you comprehend that I know that your analyzers are more than competent to tell you that I am telling you the truth
Well here is the big picture the macro if you will I personally don’t care if you grant my or the aliens request or not ever you people can go ahead and do whatever you want just don’t say that I did not try to help. Let’s see what happens
well they killed the thread with the add for my new book so here it is again

come on dude that's a silly question, of course she's satan

I think shes going to jail.

Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡
Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡
Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡
Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡

I don't believe in Jewish myths, but yes, she does fit the description of that character.

She wishes. She's not Satan, she worships Moloch along with her retarded cult that fucks kids in the woods and drinks blood and semen. She probably doesn't even really believe in that shit, but did it to cozy up to a bunch of powerful people to win her the election.

Funny thing would be if it IS all real and her lack of true belief is why she lost. That would be the most delicious irony.

What if I told you that a secret society existed a society that has existed for a long time that works in the open and behind closed doors? This secret society operates against its self and people in other segments of society. The lower your position in society the more you have to deal with these people. There is a hierarchy in place and the higher you are in the system the more you are detached from and have to deal with the bullshit. The Chinese it is believed is to have created the idea that if you want to rule over a people that if you keep them fighting against each other then they cannot have time to focus on what you are doing

No, I don't think she is satan.

She definitely works for him though. Full time. After hours dick sucking privs, picking up his unholy dry cleaning, basically she is his bitch.

Hillary doesn't have the administrative talent to run Hell. She's just a sucker who made a deal.

I am LORE