Anybody down to assassinate the president of my shit show of a country by chance?

Anybody down to assassinate the president of my shit show of a country by chance?

Mongolia is still a country?

why, he's shitposting against china...

Is it a horse?

How's life in the Steppes, Genghis?

Yeah only if you put me in power behind the scenes and you be a figurehead

>134976766
Unfortunately yes, we are still a country I'm afraid to admit.

Maybe a finnish may assist you. They are your relatives after all

Thought this was another shill thread at first

The country is falling apart, The economy is dying, a bootleg Trump got elected, but compared to Trump my dude legit has middle school education. Things look great.

try

>Not Canada
Mongolians are THE masterrace. Like turbocharged mexicans; build a wall and they'll come.

I'd probably try

The country is falling apart, The economy is dying, a bootleg Trump got elected, but compared to Trump my dude legit has middle school education. Things look great.

Aight

Your people deserve this.
>t. Ukrainian.

He's got the mind of a horse if that's what you are wondering.

this is what you get for betraying Baron Sternberg

I've always wanted to live in Mongolia for a while, the videos and pictures I see on the internet make it look like paradise, but in reality it's probably a mafia controlled shithole filled with violent alcoholics

I think b and r9k have higher kill counts.

What's life like in mongolia Ghengis? Tell me about yourself.

The part about violent alcoholics are indeed true, they would legit just attack you for talking a different language, I mean I get that it's cool to preserve your culture, language, etc. But man come on, don't force it on people who don't care as much. No mafia here tho surprisingly. So I welcome you to this shit hole.

Sup Forums maybe, /r9k/ I don't think could move fast enough to kill someone and get away with it. Also

It's simple to say the least, it's way safer than you may think, fights are here and there, but they never go out of hand.

Oh my god

Nope. Freedom isn't free. Do it yourself.

AHA!

So all Eastern Europeans rapebabies got their unwieldy alcoholism from Mongols. This is all the proof needed that they are mongrels

I guess rape is good?

Why not join Russia?

What was it?

Is Nationalism there basically "WE WUZ KHANZ"?

Putin hates our government, and also it's more beneficial for Russia if they keep giving us loans rather than to annex us. Trust me I would personally will be glad if we join the ruskiis

I'd say mongols were closer to being kangz than niggers

Retake Inner Mongolia, Half of your population is living under Chink occupation.

You will know, my friend

LEGIT IT IS LMFAO, THEY SPURT SHIT ABOUT HOW OUR HISTORY WAS RICH AND GREAT, YET THEY DON'T DO JACL SHIT.

Just revive genghis and take over the world again

Yes daddy.

>burger education

Alright Kublai listen up. This is a foolproof way to get your president kill.
Step 1 find oil
Step 2 don't use USD as acceptable form of payment for oil
Step 3 prepare for freedom

They are how you say.....tainted. You know the difference between a nigger from Africa and one from the Bronx, same thing.

Are you putting down mongols or putting up niggers? Please educate me superior eurofriend

DUDE THAT'S FUCKING GOLD AHHAHAHAHA.

It was heinous Hans, words don't do it justice

Why not just letting the chinks annex you. They'd probably be able to govern your country than you guys can

Post throat singing

They did it before, but it didn't work out as well since it was more costly for them, they rather give us loans and leech on our resources.

S O O N
O
O
N

just be ready when the time comes mongolbro

Stay strong brother.

unironically this 100% of the time

Can you do the same for me if then?

what does kumis taste like?

So what do you do? How's life? Internet works well I see. What will that new guy do and why did you voted for him?
Mongolia is a bit of terra incognita for us you see, so some info would be appreciated.

Hehehe, it would be hillarious if it wasn't spot on. That bill against Iran that you passed today is some shady shit.

>what does kumis taste like?
aйpaг I guess is your word for it

You and OP lmao.

what happened to your country? you used to be warriors, you're folk killed millions of muslims like we did in the crusading times, yet no one cares.

can't you redo at least the siege of baghdad?

herro

Would they be cool if I just acted like I was mute?

What form of payment? Crypto-goats?

Also, this guy walks up to youre waifu and slaps her on the ass. The only way you can beat him is if you can throw him to the ground.
What do you do?

How do we know you are't a LARPer using a proxy?

Do you Practise Tengrism? I want to convert to tengrism (I'm Uzbek, so my ancestors practiced it) but i don't know how to

1. Get proxies
2. Go to deepweb
3. Purchase Assassin or suicide bombers
4. ???
5. Profit

Shut up I voted for Sauli Niinistö over that fucking green party faggot (literally) Pekka Haavisto

OoooooooOoooooOOOOOOOoooooOooOOOOOOOOooooOOoooOooo

Nah, not anymore, tengrism is a dying religion/practice, we mostly practice Buddhism here now.

Thank you

Sad!

I'm a senior in high school, no job atm, but looking into it. You see the majority here are uneducated so they are easy to manipulate, especially when it comes to someone's family. As many of you may know mongolians despise the Chinese (I personally don't but the majority just do) what the new president did was accuse his competitor for being Chinese or what they like to call it, "hujaa", the majority after getting this gave votes to him because yknow he pure blood and what not. Dude has a 9th grade education and nothing else, infamous for being a con artist yet it can't be proven. He is cockblocking the current party in office from doing anything product as that insures his party will get elected next term. If they do, it's will be just them leeching on the national treasury, getting filthy rich, So yeah things aren't great. P.s. excuse my grammar, I'm not in the mood to check it.

It's like sweet yet sour milk that gets you drunk.

Khans not kangz.

I can't prove you that I'm mongolian and also би мoнгoл шдээ пиздa минь

>on Sup Forums
>not a shill thread

>muh heritage

Don't touch the Khan or I will skin you alive.

Can this be a mongolia general thread? I want to know more about your country my nomadic horse riding brother.
Is it true that a large portion of the population still live a nomadic lifestyle? If so how much? Are they better than the city people?

what did he mean by this?

A few questions.

How did you find Sup Forums?

Do you know many other mongolians who use Sup Forums?

Do you feel out of place versus most mongolians?

Whats the bandwith like? Fast internet?

How do you live? alot of stuff, electronics cellphones? Or poorly?

Is your government free or opressive?

How are the women and would they enjoy big white cock? (american might i add)

And can you speak a little bit of authentic mongolian for us? A little mongolian idiom or saying in the actual script or if youre feeling particularly godly post a vocaroo of you attempting to speak english and then some mongolian. Perhaps a statement read in the two different languages. Maybe (Sup Forums's politics board is a fun board to meet many international and intercultural friends!)

Why are there so many assian threads today?

No worries jussi halloaho will fix everthing

Trudeau isn't a horse.. he a fucking dumb ass.

Hi Mongol bro, sorry to hear about the state of your country. On a unrelated note, how are Arab Muslims perceived i your country ?

Does пиздa mean cunt? Also, transliterate to latin script, so that finns understand.

>What do you do?

I suckle on his tits while fondling his balls

You see we aren't some kind of country that has no technology, my dude I'm at the gym working out while posting on Sup Forums from a galaxy s7, the point is we aren't cut out from the world. Also Sup Forums is fucking famous, what do you mean how I found out, I have many friends who use Sup Forums, but they seem to not use Sup Forums. Internet is fairly good here. Free WiFi for all. I live in an 8 room apartment. Life is pretty good considering the country's state. I may sound like a little PRIVILEGED prick ranting but the thing is I gotta accept it, I am one. Women here hate foreigners, idk man. I'll upload a video soon.

>but compared to Trump my dude legit has middle school education

We don't have alot of them here, So opinions are hard to generalize, but people fear them due to the global media.

y.....you have a president? Wait what?

It's written as pizda, what I said was, "I'm a mongolian you cunt"

Hahaha yes yes we do.

>Mongolanon gone

confirmed ded?

......you have oil? I MEAN UH, ..need some freedom?

Or not. His original ID changed.

Interesting, thanks for the reply. Best of luck mate.

do it yourself pussy

Hello papa

wtf. why would arab muslims go to mongolia of all places? it's so culturally different and it's not a first world country to chase opportunities in. I don't think I ever met or talked to anarab who went to mongolia or even knows anything about it beyond genghis khan.

Mmm nah, no middle East here.

Do you still have villages made entirely out of tents and horses?

Why have a president instead of going back to the good old way of Khans usurping Khans?

How trained are you in horse archery (or normal archery for that matter). If you're good enough, you can probably assassinate him yourself the president.

Is it possible to settle a dispute in 'the old way' aka a trial by combat of sorts. If it is, is it possible to challenge the president in this way?