Who else is pissed that we wont be able buy petrol cars anymore?

Who else is pissed that we wont be able buy petrol cars anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/25/new-diesel-petrol-cars-banned-uk-roads-2040-government-unveils/
youtube.com/watch?v=uukZgfHZIoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2LxxoaIa_uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People still ride horses.
Cars will still be around in your life time, unless your government bans them.

New cars in my price range suck anyway.

It's going to be you, the Californians, and the French.

So according to BP. You know, that company that makes all it's money from oil. There are enough oil reserves left for another 50 years at CURRENT consumption.

I estimate gasoline will become too expensive to use in 20-30 years. Either we reach an agreement of transportation elightenment before that day or everything comes crashing down. Between you and me I'm hoping it all ends but hey whatever.

oh, they are banning them
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/25/new-diesel-petrol-cars-banned-uk-roads-2040-government-unveils/

what the jew will do is use cameras to record every single driving offense you commit like go 5mph over the speed limit and then have the state automatically ticket you until driving is no longer affordable and you then must submit to self-driving cars that never exceed the speed limit

But if the cars are self driving why would they need a speed limit? If they're so safe why not turn them loose? Being allowed to do 100 on a freeway would be a great way to get the public on board.

ride a bike like a real man, fatty

>bike
>real man

Don't really mind. If we stop using fossil fuels for (most) transportation, Norway might be able to feed the European chemical industry on it's own. Would make us less dependent on other countries (assuming we don't just get the electricity from burning fossil fuels, which wouldn't even surprise me with our retarded politicians)

Cars haven't been good since the 70s, at least not design wise. I mean, they all look like shitty fucking metal bubbles now a days. Just buy a chill Austin Mini or some shit instead.

>My uncle has a country place
>That no one knows about
>He says it used to be a farm
>Before the Motor Law.
youtube.com/watch?v=uukZgfHZIoc

they've been saying that shit for a hundred years. Yet, every time, they've found more oil.

If oil is actually running out, the market will guide us to cheaper, easier sources of energy.

It's like the "market" isn't useless or something.

either electric cars are gonna have to get MUCH more efficient and cheaper or your country will collapse

Immediately thought of this

Bikes are truly a gentlemans vehicle. It's faster to get around with it in cities, and you don't have to pay tax, insurance or parking fees. Besides, cities would be so much nicer without all the fucking cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=2LxxoaIa_uk

vid related

People are going to be even more pissed when driving is illegal after self driving cars eliminate accidents

I can't fuck a prostitute in the back of my bicycle.

it's not too expensive to use with heavy taxation on it in countries poorer than USA

I support this 2bh, it's inevitable so might aswell start forcing infrastructure that way, 20 years is plenty of time

Pure jewish bullshit.

Imagine you are a major car manafacturer. You are pumping millions into R and D, production and marketing of electric cars, this could all be a waste if it doesnt catch on soon. And second to that you know that smaller car manafactures, your competition, have little in the way of electric capabilities.
What would be the ideal situation? Oh yeah paying the government to just ban petrol and diesel cars.

Thanks jewish overlords.

You can't fuck at all if you've got zero stamina from never using your body.

I'd rather get to work faster while getting a free work out, instead of paying for a gym membership to stand inside a room with shitty air riding a fake bike that doesn't go anywhere.

Bicycling is a central part of white culture, and it must be preserved. Otherwise we'll all turn into to fat burger guzzling asthma neckbeards.

Bicycling is the most effective mode of transportation. It uses the same amount of energy as walking, but is 3x as fast.

Steve Jobs said this:

"I think one of the things that really separates us from the high primates is that we’re tool builders. I read a study that measured the efficiency of locomotion for various species on the planet. The condor used the least energy to move a kilometer. And, humans came in with a rather unimpressive showing, about a third of the way down the list. It was not too proud a showing for the crown of creation. So, that didn’t look so good. But, then somebody at Scientific American had the insight to test the efficiency of locomotion for a man on a bicycle. And, a man on a bicycle, a human on a bicycle, blew the condor away, completely off the top of the charts.

And that’s what a computer is to me. What a computer is to me is it’s the most remarkable tool that we’ve ever come up with, and it’s the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds.”

Computers and bikes are the epitome of human development, and rejecting any of the two is degenerate af.