Why is our tap water quality so fucking bad in comparison to EU...

Why is our tap water quality so fucking bad in comparison to EU, we claim to be #1 but cant even provide our whole nation with a basic thing like good quality tap water.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqXFrs6quvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lot of reasons, burger.

>Obongo greenlighting fracking the bedrock your aquifers rest on
>overly low taxes resulting in lack of needed infrastructure maintenance
>nog ghettos not paying any county or city utilities
>putting the population of Canada in a water-starved desert

Our tap water is fine. You're falling for urban memes that's been spread by the bottled water industry since the 00's.

The EU does nothing better than us.
Sure, we have things that could be updated (bridges, trains, etc)

Problem is, we built our shit with such quality that we dont ever update. We did iT right the first time and now focus on other things.

Meanwhile, in the Muslim infested lands of Europe, they constantly have to rebuild and invest into infrastructure because it's built by literal retards

Quality over quantity

Also

>Not being Canadian

You're not fooling anyone, Alex.

German tap water = best tap water

How can you other tap waters fags even compete?

Nobody cares enough to change it because you all drink soda and love buying shit at the store.

>German tap water = best tap water
>
>How can you other tap waters fags even compete?
This, i lived in germany for 25 years now got back here and it tastes disgusting, and it tastes like chlorine, thats 3rd world tier.

Btw, I'm at my mother's now and enjoying some tap-water that tests have shown to be healthier than bottled water.
>do you even hoge Veluwe

>I'm at my mother's now
Why tell us something that's true everyday?

Riiiight. Check my flag.

Exactly, I wouldn't.

Vodka isn't tap water even if it looks similar

I used to think this image was pathetic but it wasn't until I actually started working that I realized how hard it is to actually get out on your own, especially if you don't have any friends. Now here I am 23 and still living with my pop despite working and saving what I can, with little to no luxuries that I spend for myself.

Eh, last I checked the diseases via drinking water
in the states is really fucking low user. Go to Cambodia and drink the tap water, if they have it.

I'd like Finnish quality tap. Cold climate and a lack of pollution, coupled with well-funded quality assurance.

Hell, my town has a water quality alert like once a month. Someone spilled chlorine gas at the plant a bit back. It's getting Mexico-tier here.

It should be tho.

Why don't you have friends?

Rich people don't drink municipal water. That is the only reason. Wake up.

Water and other utilities are not secured on a national level but a local level. If you have bad water it's literally because you are not doing your job, and neither are your community members.

Generally fucking up your health/ immune system doesn't cause disease directly but indirectly. This makes it harder to notice, especially if you can't compacte it to other people since it's an entire population.

I'm not one to say this usually, but this time... it's actually jews. Seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqXFrs6quvE

I'm only 19 and getting to the point of feeling like that guy. I figured why throw most of my paycheck straight into a hole renting and leave an empty room back home when I can save up money instead?
But it's getting more awkward every day. I'm gonna become an hero if I don't get out soon. That image is very motivating for me. Hell I've been getting stuff together a bit lately anyway.

US is under attack, the water sources are being systematically destroyed and controlled - all water safety is being stripped - not for greed - but for aggression against the west.
Water tables decimated
Standing water polluted
Run offs planned
IN 2017 / 2018 A MASSIVE ATTACK ON THE MISSISSIPPI BASIN
^^^^^C A P THIS YOU F A G S^^^^^^

>using cambodia as the reason you're great
fuck me this is a new low burger

Tap water is fine where I live, drinking it now.

>in comparison to EU
user, over half of the countries in the EU has shitty tap water. Only nordic master race has pure water.

No idea, people I used to talk to didn't stay in touch and we fell out, a childhood friend of mine died in a car accident and I was left alone pretty much. Other people who I know have a girlfriend so I couldn't impose myself on their home with my problems.

When you gonna realise Jews don't want you to have quality water

>drinking tap water
Stop doing that you retarded burger.

Is it full of Cultural Enrichment?

>american
>yelling about construction skill
>implying they have quality in the first place
get a load of this faggot.

>midwest
>farms cover 99% of state
>all that pesticide running into the water
>DNR says to only eat the fish once a month at most

JUST

>Meanwhile, in the Muslim infested lands of Europe, they constantly have to rebuild and invest into infrastructure because it's built by literal retards

yeah german engineering is total shit, good one

>>farms
And it's only commodity crops.
Goddamn fields of soy as far as you can see. I hate these goddamned (((farmers))).

Quality shitpost.

>I hate these goddamned (((farmers)))
Me too user. Me too. I've never seen a farmer that didn't have a new F350 supercab, an ATV, a dirt bike or two, a pool, a gator, some snowmobiles and a huge house. But they always say how they're "struggling" and need more fucking subsidies.

Fuckers like you do too much thinking. Dad needs to throw you out and let you figure shit out. Once you live on your own the thought of living with parents makes you suicidal. Quit being a faggot and move out.

The Britcuck arrives to wipe his masters ass.
I hope you enjoy all those extra Pakis you can take when Brexit happens.

take a wild guess,
I'm not 100% sure about ocean currents, but I'm quite certain this has something to do with pic related

This guy gets it. Underrated post.

also London's tap water is most disgusting in the world

Im 24 and I've never had a real job before. I went to an interview yesterday but Im not sure. Im afraid of actually being terrible at my job, embarrassing myself, and I know doubting my skills will actually make what im afraid of to happen like it has in the past.

my french friend said that new york has the best tap water in the world

Arnhem hier.
Beste drinkwater uit nederland

>niggers won't turn on the tap and leave it running all day 'cause fuck whitey'
They're literally why you can't have anything good. All falls to ruin beneath the nigger.

One thing about tap water in US that surprised me was how common it is to add fluorine to it. It isn't legal in here. Our gov thinks drinking fluorine constantly would be bad for us. I don't know if it is true or not but you guys have way better teeth usually, both healthier and whiter.

>thinks my dad is the responsible bill payer in this situation
He can't stop gambling to save his fucking life

they are only improving the roads because tree roots are cracking the asphalt open

You forced us to take in Arabs not Pakis ,retarded EU doesn't even know who its taking in

I operate a municipal drinking water plant. Groundwater from a deep sandstone aquifer. No pollutants, ice cold.

Literally best water ever.

New Zealand has the best water and air. You northern hemisphere cucks sound like flies arguing over who lives on the best piece of shit.

Zelf ook Arnhemmer, nu in Dieren. Toch net iets lekkerder.

Americans bleach their teeth more, I think in general having shiny white teeth is a bigger thing in the US than elsewhere. I know at some point fluoride was added to water because it was figured it would improve dental health. But there's a bit of a balance there, my mother grew up on a farm where they got their water from a well. The water had a lot of fluoride in it which ended up damaging their teeth

Nijmegen hier, waarom zuigt die van ons net iets meer dan in arnhem?

Sweden and Norway has the cleanest tap water in the world. We are the best and the rest of you are niggers.

Sadly, I think kikes have started putting estrogen or something in our water. Girls are hitting puberty super-early compared to just 10 years ago, looking like 20 when they are 12. Boys are becoming weaker and shorter and weaker and more docile.

Help plz, because what good is clean tap water if it's contaminated with female hormones?

You are the dumbest american poster I have met this week. You do know that we can see if you replpa to yourself faggot? Jesus fucking christ you are pathetic

didnt know there were people living this close to me on pol :)

Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water? Well, you can't say you have can you.
Vodka, that's what they drink, isn't it? Never water? On no account will a Commie ever drink water, and not without good reason. Water, that's what I'm getting at, water. Water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water? And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids. Are you beginning to understand? Have you never wondered why some drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol? Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water? Well, do you know what it is? Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

>Why is our tap water quality so fucking bad in comparison to EU
Non-EU countries are anticivilizing. Have you ever been to Great Britain? These island apes never heard about wastewater treatment. They simply enrich the water with chlorine and after a shower you feel as if you were swimming in the pool.
You cannot even drink British tap water, Non-EU people are really disgusting.