Trevor Moore is redpilled on Pizzagate!

This video is about some childsuperstar

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
0:29 seconds watch the list:
#5 pizzaparty
#1 AmberAlert
amber alert is the company fucking laura silsby works for (pic related)

then he continues to say his parent sold him off in the song. am not through it all yet
1:10 he says he cant stand the rich kids bar mizwahs and sleep overs with saudi princes
at 1:30 he sings about being put in a pit for 3 days and splashed with a hose which reminds me on those hot shit videos and the other shower videos
manager comes in saying "nothing to see here, he is just pranking lol"
2:30 kids says they will sacrifice him to the god baphomet

then there is also this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
includes the satanism, threat of suicide and blackmail through forcing him into fucking a child.
also goes 3:22 (Skull and Bones) and ends with the words "God please help me" even though all the other High in church clips have that song going on longer at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=V3yuto9xjEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
archive.fo/WZ8dB
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt he that lad whos always going on about starting a race war?

no idea to be honest. dont know much of him. but he seems pretty redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y

he was in a comedy troupe called Whitest Kids U' Know back in the day. It's probably what he's most famous for.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3yuto9xjEE

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
yeah, hes a bro

Trevor has been redpilled on shit for forever. The dude has legitimate schizophrenia too. His song "God says wash your hands" is a parody of his actual psychosis.

top kek. italians not white confirmed.

yeah, found some of that stuff. its actually really great

thread theme by the way?
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

Oh and by the way OP, you'll notice that Help Me song came out Jan 2014. He's been on this since before Sup Forums got all autistic on it.
Here's another thing he did on some more grand-scale conspiracies

The wkuk jfk assasination skit too

lol WTF? saved that pic
any source on that shizo thing? any chance he underwent the abuse of childstars himself and his shizophraenia originates from that kinda like they torture kids to break their personality in MKUltra?

yeah, i saw that posted in which led me to finally watch more of him than illuminati and guillotine and thus i found the help me

"Lawyerstein" is his name. Definitely red pilled.

>AmberAlert
Did you also realize Amber Alert is the code for "Missing Child"?

>schizo source
archive.fo/WZ8dB
As an aside, googling "trevor moore psychosis" brings up this thread on the first page of google results. This shit is getting ridiculous.

amber alert is the government emergency system for missing kids. laura silsby works for alert sense which provides the technology to amber alerts (slipped up there a bit). either way they recently scrubbed laura silsby from the alert sense website and you dont find her there anymore. but the screenshot in the OP at the bottom shows her working there and wikipedia still mentions her working there.
but no, didnt know that is also the code for that

>As an aside, googling "trevor moore psychosis" brings up this thread on the first page of google results. This shit is getting ridiculous.
that seems weird, but okay....

flew right over my head that one

Yeah apparently I'm the first person on the internet to use the words Trevor Moore and psychosis together. It's just stupid that a 20 minute old Sup Forums thread gets pulled on Jewgle.

>but no, didnt know that is also the code for that
Yeah, I worked in a few retail stores when I was younger. That was one of the universal emergency codes we were taught at all of them.

holy fuck lol

You guys are insanely close with the New Life stuff

I'm pretty sure they are Satanists. I dont mean Luciferians, or Seteins, or Yazidis, or any other group people refer to as Satanists. I mean full blown Satanists. that's terrifying.

i checked it right after. is google trying to flood Sup Forums with newfags by ramping up the position where Sup Forums threads related to the search are shown?

its just your typical judaism, goy.
yes theyve been doing it for at least a year now.

did you know the new lifes refugee case has a direct connection to alefantis through CIA?

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 she (Nora Maccoby) talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

No shit? I always liked him. I like him even more now.

Interesting shit man.

thought im hallucinating when i saw the list first. but then the stuff just kept coming. i knew about the illuminati video and guillotine so i knew he was redpilled, but that was some new level

He's been at least lightly redpilled for a few years now

youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
look at this shit, the funfacts that pop up. basically calling out bush for the assassination of kennedy and the tried one on reagan.
how was he allowed to send this in TV? holy shit

leaving a last bump but have to sleep now. this whole thing makes me very sleepy

Because he did it as a joke
Now that he's getting serious I'm sure an accident is coming his way