How do you properly impale someone. Like does it go up the ass or just the lower back?

How do you properly impale someone. Like does it go up the ass or just the lower back?
Asking for a friend.

Up the taint, through the bowels, this is how we makes them howls.

Memorized and ready to go, if it goes as planned should watch the news coming out of Sweden. Y'see I never been a fan of arabs and all that riff raff :T

Good luck.

Up the butt
Out the mouth

Well there are more techniques,but the usual one is that you lay the victim naked and tied up down on their belly.THen you insert the spike and a second man nails it with a sledge hammer.
They usually stop before the victim dies and then they raise hime up with the spike and death comes after slowly sliding down on it.
If the executioneris mercifull they will use ropes to pull him don on the spike faster so that he suffers less.

Godspeed Vlad-user.

in the perineum i guess.

Ouch.

Hope You're legit.
God be with you.

Within time!

Thank you for sharing your culture with us

thank you for the gypsy knowledge

>Romanian impaling expert

I love Sup Forums so god damn much

It's pretty sad considering how Vlad was beheaded, how Vlad's brother was raped and how Romanians were raped by Turks afterwards
Not really fuck balkan rapebabies lmao :DDDDDDDDD

Butt hurt Turk. Has there maybe been something wooden up your rectum recently?

It was my understanding that they had fairly extensive knowledge of the layout of a person's organs and would manipulate the stake so that it wouldn't kill the person outright and they'd sit there and eventually die
Sources on all this stuff

reported.

Not sure if that sort of thing is politically expedient.

It would not be done in the name of any political movement or branch.

Impalement is one of the most satisfying kills I have ever done.
Especially when you put them on public display.

do it in the name of Judaism.