Shitstorm against biggest leftist German newsportal "Der Spiegel"

Just want to let you know that there is some shitstorm on twitter going on because one of the biggest leftist MSN portals "der Spiegel" has deleted the book "Finis Germania" from its bestseller ranking without any statement.

In July Finis Germania is by far the most bestselling book on Amazon DE. Basicly the book is written by an uni prof. and is about how Germany is currently fucking up itself. There are chapters about mass imigration, on the holocaust and how it used as a tool to feed the German guilt, about the leftist media, Germanys relationship to Israel and so on.

It is pretty well written and it is very down to earth it is like an entry redpill for the German goyim. But i haven't finished the whole book yet.

If you want to bash some German leftist cuck media and spread some redpills, you can. Use the Hastags #FinisGermania #spiegel #luegel #zensurgel

Other urls found in this thread:

sezession.de/57295/
spiegel.de/international/germany/migrant-crime-in-germany-focus-on-north-africa-a-1151228.html
spiegel.de/kultur/literatur/finis-germania-und-die-spiegel-bestsellerliste-in-eigener-sache-a-1159667.html#js-article-comments-box-pager
jungefreiheit.de/
sezession.de/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Severe mental retardation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here the Spiegel ranking.

bump

Hmmm, interesting.

I find it fucking hilarious how this happens every time

>Sarrazin book -> straight to the bestsellers
>Finis Germania -> straight to the best sellers
>Bertelsmann study on populism in Germany -> only defined as "supporting populist" if you fully agree with every statement in their survey, yet still around 30% in support of it

And yet when the elections come around the results do not fit with that at all.
Either the majority of the voters does not engage in any of the above at all; the majority of voters has been brainwashed to the point where they'll still vote against their own self interest, even after breaking most of the conditioning; or the elections are simply fake.

Twitter is for socialfags

Note that the correct Latin should be "Finis Germaniae", as this is not an instance where apposition makes sense. Very interesting -- I'll have to check it out.

Is there a version of the book available in English or Italian?

>elections are simply fake
I am rapidly wondering about this for the EU elections

Good looking out, krauts. Don't stop believin.

Does this guy have any particularly good stuff that's been translated into English?

You're doing Gotts work mein Freund

No it's Finis Germania and that's correct!

Finis Germaniae = (The) German End
Finis Germania = End (of) Germany

The later is the correct title for the book and what's happening.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to be honest. The European leadership (for the most part) is insanely elitist and has an openly condescending view on the average citizen.
I mean, one of the "populist" demands are plebiscites, which they pretty vehemently oppose. With paraphrased versions of "we think you are too stupid to even wipe your own ass so we will never let you voice your opinion on anything".

However it could be interpretaded as
Finis, Germania ?
Which is correct

>And yet when the elections come around the results do not fit with that at all.
You aren't the only one wondering. It is a foregone conclusion that merkel will win the coaliation again this year, but if the AfD doesn't get enough votes, and the traitorous cunt continues to fuck up as she did the last years, I honestly think about immigrating eastwards. This is no place to raise children, or grow old anymore, if it continues as-is.

Old news
Here the whole story:
The list is not bestsellers but a critics pick.
10 critics give without talking to each other a limited amount of points to books on a list.
One Adolf trolled them and gave all the points to that book. Spiegel publisher didnt review the result and it was printed.
Nothing to see here.

Is there an english version? Seems like a good read.

status/890144746332708864
retweet my nigguhs

it's ridiculous this book wasn't written and read by everyone decades ago. Germany is a literal theocratic dictatorship of the kooky and untrue Holocaust religion

maybe point out to the germans der spiegel is a Jewish newspaper, ie theocratic freaks

Which country are you heading to?

Bump. Get this to e-celebs, breitbart, infowars and die vulgäre analyse. Thx.

bump

Shut the fuck up, Mehmet.

Unless the story I read about it was false, that's not true. What you are talking about is their list of suggestions they release every now and then. After one critic gave all of his points to Finis Germania and thus got it on the list of suggestions, its sales exploded and it made it on the bestseller list.
Spiegel got butthurt by that and eventually removed them from the list to "not provide any further advertisement to antisemitic literature"

>If you want to bash some German leftist cuck media and spread some redpills, you can

media is part of the political establishment, they are against you.

>There are chapters about mass imigration, on the holocaust and how it used as a tool to feed the German guilt, about the leftist media, Germanys relationship to Israel and so on.
>on the holocaust

It's...it's not actually dropping any holocaust redpills, is it? It's just doing the Norman Finkelstein holocaust industry thingy, right?

and why is the list called "Books-Bestseller" and not critics-pick? Your story sounds like i would tell to defend myself if I work for DerSpiegel.

bumping for interest

They can't cope with the fact that your country belongs to us.
>Finnish Germania

Bumpu

I'm from the deep south, so hungary would be my first choice. Also got some contacts to there. But really, I want to wait it out another year or two, before coming to a final conclusion.

>Finis Germania = End (of) Germany

It's clearly possessive (genitive), thus requiring the -ae ending. You're arguing that a television program named "Game Thrones" is the same thing as "Game of Thrones". Putting the two nouns, "Finis" and "Germania" together, as in the title, implies that their meaning is to be understood appositionally, like "Cicero consul", or "Cicero (, who is also the) consul", which in this case would imply "The End (, which is also Germany)".

sezession.de/57295/
The whole story,
First it was an editors pick,
msm got triggered,
streisand,
now ist a bestseller

>der Spiegel being der Spiegel
>this causes an outrage
It's like taking a shit in the toilet and then complaining that there is shit in the toilet.

You may or may not have a point -- I'm not knowledgeable enough. See also my reply here: .

Keep fighting yourselves.

Normies keep being surprised by the fact that the Spiegel is just the BILD for wannabe intellectuals. They still consider it to be a valid news source.

bump

People interested in politics enough to support non-mainstream party are much more likely to buy books
German death will be beneficial for the world

Verpiss dich, Nigger.

After conducting more research, it seems likely that one can say "Germania" is in the ablative case, and that it is correct under one or both of the criteria in pic related -- i.e. "ablative of specification" or "ablative of place where". I would still think that the possessive case would have made more sense, but perhaps I am just not knowledgeable to appreciate a subtle distinction that the author was going for.

My final thought on this is that the best traslation of "Finis Germania" is not "The End of Germany", but rather "The End Regarding Germany"

t. Jakob Augstein

This is probably what the author intended, sadly he suicided seeing the state of his Heimat and cannot explain it anymore. However a close friend of him confirmed that he wanted the titel in excatly that state.

You think we can somehow trick him into visiting Turkey and get that fucker arrested, too?

Fair enough. I hope that Germany and the West can be deserving of salvation.

This takes the prize by far
>>Normies keep being surprised by the fact that the Spiegel is just the BILD for wannabe intellectuals. They still consider it to be a valid news source.

What a condescending "analysis", I bet you jerk off to your posts. Have a (you) now, go fight your race war now Chad

Been reading Der Spiegel (international) for years now. I'll admit they have a liberal agenda, very strong one in fact.

One of the highest respected publications in Europe, if they are being CNN, where is the proof? Give me an article where they outright lie.

>>inb4 something that has a cringe title but isn't false by default

t. wannabe intellectual

Kinda like how the New York Times bestseller list ended up excluding political books because it was sick of right wing authors like Ann Coulter dominating the list.

>>where is the proof?

Thought so faggot.

Why would I need proof when you yourself already admitted that they are shit with "they have a very strong bias"?
They constantly omit facts to make the story fit their narrative, they are a shit-tier outlet that's only read by wannabe intellectuals.

I'm not gonna go and compile a literature research just because some faggot on Sup Forums who would never ever admit that he was wrong anyway asked me to do so.

Ok user. I see you have a deep understanding of journalism ethics. What are "god-tier" publications, in your opinion?

Fuck off, shill.
The list is solely based on sales figures.

Where are you from?

Frankfurter for example is less shit than most others.
But in general none of them are unbiased, the important point is that you realize that they are all trying to shove their own point of view down your throat. Which is not the case for most Spiegel readers, they still pretend it's a respectable news outlet.

I heard a leftard complain that the book almost denies the holocaust. Probably an idiot that just wanted to write a one star review without ever reading the book, though.

is this book available in pdf in english?

Germans are such cucks

this seems like a very good idea germanbro. Simply expose what they're doing and even better: demand an explanation

>Finis Germania
thanks user. going to buy this book today

Cro

Every publication does that. It's how the profession works. Articles are for reporting, truth and facts.

While collumns are for (usually respected journalists) ideology.

>>Which is not the case for most Spiegel readers, they still pretend it's a respectable news outlet.

I wont repeat what I've already written above

No, it's absolutely not.
Fuck off, Julia.

>Articles are for reporting, truth and facts.
Yes, and they constantly leave out specific details that do not fit their narrative. There has even been a fucking study on it not too long ago where they showed the insane bias of news outlets during the first year of the refugee crisis, where everything negative was simply not reported upon.

>Cro
So you cannot even read the German version of Spiegel?

Go back to index cuck. I have also reading the Spiegel. To debunk it you need to look their articles when the refugee crisis was going on. They were literary saying the refugees were educated people and that Germany needs to be happy for them.

Their columnists are literary SJWs. Take Sasha Lobo who is the prime example.

if you're older than 20 and still read the spiegel, you're fucked up and brainwashed beyond any hope.
as this other guy said. i thougt the spiegel was a legit and kind of intellectual paper. but as the years passed, i realized how manipulative they are.

I am reading it on german. They are even worse than the international one.

There was one, causing outrage, even similarly titled "Deutschland schafft sich ab" ("Germany is getting rid of itself").

Target audience and the people who work for Spiegel are leftist academics who are shilling for a multicultural Germany to pretend to be good persons. On the other side they send their kids to private schools because of migration levels on public schools. They are crazy and dangerous.

While you beta nerds argue about some useless dumb grammar shit, I (Ahmed) is pleasuring himself with your white wife's.

Absolute cucked

And like Finis Germania, it sold pretty well.
It's not that these opinions aren't present in the population, it's just that the establishment is doing its best to suppress them and pretend that only fringe extremists believe such stuff. And it kinda looks like they even convinced themselves that this is true to some degree.

Have a bump for a legit thread.

what german websites you suggest reading?

None.
Read only foreign websites

not to mention that holding these views in public leads to becoming shunned and ostracised. that's a pretty strong psychological barrier holding people back.

I remember seeing the outrage on DW tv english one afternoon. It was astonishing the outrage at facts ''jews and basques each have unique genes'' or something. You'd think he'd personally gassed a few people.

You talk about sarrazin?
Dude looks mentally handicapped
Why can't Germans just normally argue and discuss about their problems without going full Muh genetics and Aryan uebermensch

Sending me from Speigel too Index.
>>(Sa konja na magarca)

Yea, I read it in english.

I'm not shilling for SJWs, so everybody take a deep breath.

spiegel.de/international/germany/migrant-crime-in-germany-focus-on-north-africa-a-1151228.html

Here is the example, they mention crime, then mention stats, mention various problem with the imigrates. Although the conclusion in the article is probably something that fits the liberal narative. It's just the opinion of some guy, with information you can meke your own conclusion.

That why I like spiegel still, they aren't full blown sensationalists, and they still have many good reads

25, guess I should just neck myself

but I need them in order to improve my german - so pleas give tips

Don't learn it. It's a useless language.

spiegel.de/kultur/literatur/finis-germania-und-die-spiegel-bestsellerliste-in-eigener-sache-a-1159667.html#js-article-comments-box-pager

comment section is delicious.
sorry to all non herrenrasse anons.

>Been reading Der Spiegel (international) for years now

well then there is little hope for you

Goethe
Hoelderlin
Kant
Heidegger
Hegel
Schiller
Schelling
Spengler
Rilke
George
(((Kraus)))
von Kleist
Herzog
Fassbinder
Murnau
Lang
Riefenstahl
Juenger

Should I continue?

Grown up people how more then one news outlet sweetie.

Right is shilling for this, left for this. Truth is somewhere in between

So you wanna read these authors?
And then what?
Hold a lecture about these books while Ahmed goes to dinner with German white women who laugh at your autistic Ass?

have*

jungefreiheit.de/
for news normal level of german, a bit soft and alt-lighty

sezession.de/
for high-level german, right-wing theory and reports of daily madness, not nazis but european new-right,

>Truth is somewhere in between

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
Idiot.

You are talking to a giga defeatist, not like there's really any point in trying to argue with him.

If you just want to practice the language it doesn't really matter that much, just avoid BILD I guess because that's too basic.

No one in 2017 still learns German except if you wanna live in Germany. What's the point? Are you retarded?

>jungefreiheit
They are literally the AfDs CNN you mongrel. How can you be dumb enough to not realize that youre reading literal propaganda and still be "to smart to read Spiegel"

First of all I'm Italian.

Second, not being an autistic faggot like you I could both improve my german and fight against Ahmed.
No, not giving lectures .

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Severe mental retardation

Link wikipedia more pls

Germans see Italians as shitshkins so I don't get why you think you are any better than Ahmed.

People in 2017 learn either English, chinese or Slavic languages. The future lies in the East.

Of course they are and I said the are cucks, but for learning german it may be an idea.

*South Italians

So this will probably get a giant Streisand effect and the book will sell even more?
Good job Spiegel.

if german anons haven't gotten unto it yet, you realize this needs english translation pdf as soon as possible and spread everywhere if it's anywhere near as good as you say
unless there's already one

Hang yourself, Mahmoud.

jeah thats the answer of someone who ,,knows,, stuff

the most u get out of our news is some vage dissorted view of the actuall happening so you dont even get whats going on in the first place

trying to get bits of information of that is like picking the white places in a rotten bread

It already has. It's only this well-known because some guy on some jury dared to nominate it, and it ended up being on some top 10 list, which the media then used to make a scandal out of it.

Fuck it, I like to read. Also I like hearing and reading opinion different from my own. Assuming it is well written.

I'm also here every day, so I know the ((((((((real))))))))) truth