They look so happy

They look so happy

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a beautiful young couple :)

She looks Slavic.

Do Americans really do this?

/thread

Why do you faggots get so triggered by this? My mother is white and my dad is black so fucking what? I'm just as American as you are. If you want to larp as le ebin cumskinned master race fuck off back to Cuckrope then. No one will miss you

I wouldn't care if white women are mudsharks if they move to Africa.
THEY WON"T DO IT!
They want their BBC and they also want to live in a rich, successful western society which can only be obtained by white/Japanese intelligence and work ethic.

Australia.. theres some major fucking happenings going on can you fuckers resist the urge to shitpost for like 4 hours?

>If you want to larp
Good one, "nigger", here's a (you)

Ah that explains why you post on Latvian potato forum. You never had a strong father figure in your life because he left you when you were 8 weeks old.

(you)

Happy until she realizes you can't pay the coal toll with real money.

Is that her wedding dress? Fucking awful, glad she married a nigger she's worthless if she can't even choose a traditional wedding dress

If you want to larp as le ebin shitskinned master race fuck off back to Cuckfrica then. No one will miss you

that girl probably has a very low eq/iq. terrible combo and better to get it out of the gene pool if it thinks it's better off with a nigger.

niggers tongue my anus

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

this.

no

YEAH UNTIL SHE GETS IMPREGNATED WITH A HALF NIGGER AND THE NIGGER HUSBAND LEAVES HER FOR CHICKEN AND KOOL AIDS

You are not answering my question. Why does this trigger you so much? Why do you care about skin color?
What matters are principles. I believe in the constitution and regularly practice my second amendment rights. I don't believe in the muh master race bullshit.
Nowhere in the constitution does it say that I'm worse or better because I'm black, so fuck off

Lol, literally an ape with his gorilla paw clutching at her. Daily reminder that most black men understand that they will never be truly successful until they get a white woman. Her line of human beings is now dead.

>skin color
It's not just that you faggot. genetics exist
Blacks are more aggressive, less intelligent and lazier so they're basically a tax burden. You have shit genes, your father has shit genes. If it was just skin color then you'd be able to receive organ transplants from everyone. Blacks lived and ''developed on a
the safest continent on earth for a primitive mind, thus it means that they didn't have to develop greater intelligence