KEEP THIS BUMPED!!!!

>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
FREAKY NEW BILL PASSED THE SENATE!!!
S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 is far more about Russia than Iran, & on top of that, makes the President a punishable slave of the system!

I don't know how crap like this even gets written, but it passed with a majority of 98 percent in the Senate. If it does pass the house & then get ratified, it may result in a hot war against Russia.
It pretends to be about Iran, don't let it fool you.
Only the first 25 percent of the bill says anything about Iran at all. After the first 25 percent or so (which is long all by itself) it then calls Russia a supporter of Iran, & goes on an extended enormous rant about how Russia literally needs to be cut off from the rest of the world financially and economically, because "Russia provides support to Iran".
There is no explanation whatsoever for why Russia needs to be punished for "supporting Iran" because if there was, Iran would have to be mentioned at least once in the Russian section!
Why would a bill written to punish Iran, & titled to punish Iran & in the summary talk only about Iran in fact be mostly about Russia once read? Obviously they are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with this!
The bill is also mostly about usurping Presidential powers, & forcing the President to do a heck of a lot of work to make this bill happen
It says right at the beginning that it is not about usurping Presidential powers, but all through the bill the President is physically ordered to do this & that. I did not think the Prez could be ordered to do anything at all, but this bill makes the President look like a crud scraping employee.
Read it though. You will quickly realize that the only appropriate response from Iran and Russia would be world war 3.
I can't believe anyone but the deep state would EVER PEN THIS
Dont get trapped by the summary, The actual bill is here:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1BY8m
archive.is/pF9fK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here we go

This is why we have dictators

Vegan chef here. I know a nothingburger better than anyone.

Money backed in Gold and Money backed in Oil are both backed in pussy. That's why Traps and Trannies are extremely hazardous toward the economic virility of the world - counterfeit pussy.

Tweet this out to the e-celebs.

BUMP THIS SHIT OR I WILL FUCK YOU UP

"Nothingburger" is a new introduction to the language. I've only ever heard politicians and media personalities speak it. Which are you?

FUCK THESE KIKES

Yawn. I'm sleepy guys. Are you? You should probably go to bed and get some sleep

They're spooked so they're accelerating their NWO plans.

I feel like the only true Americans now are the ones that understand Russia did nothing wrong

FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE BITCH NOBODY SLEEPS EVER AGAIN ALL SLEEP PASSES REVOKED ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA DIE THERE ARE SPIDERS ALL UP IN YOUR BED AND THEY WILL GET IN YOUR MOUTH I WANT YOU TO HAVE A FUCKING HEART ATTACK RIGHT NOW

>knottingham
is captcha trying to say nothingburger?

>>That bill is absolute garbage! Poorly written! >They don't even define their terms!

They pushed it through today. Prob drafted this morning. Of course it would be sloppy.

Definition of "appropriate federal banking agencies"

Fucking bill

a kosher nothingburger

bumping

it's to ensure the president doesn't do anything shady when it comes to russia (we all know how much he loves that country)
what's wrong with that?

it's official : Islam is the only bastion of freedom left against the international jew

Why would Trump sign this bill? He can just veto it, right?

America is going to be defeated

check 'em

Bump

we should try to complie a rundown

S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017

Sponsor: Sen Corker, Bob (R, TN)
Co-Sponsors: 63 (Ds & Rs)
Withdrawn Sponsors: Sen. Cantwell, Maria [D-WA]

3/23/2017 Introduced
6/15/2017 Passed Senate 98 - 2

what we know thus far?

Traditionally there is only one overarching definition.
This is some 3d chess pork substitute.

EVERYONE THAT BUMPS THIS THREAD IS GOING TO GET THEIR DICK SUCKED COMPLETELY OFF THEIR BODIES THIS IS A CERTAINTY

False flag maybe? or a wildcard like NK to spark a chaotic fuckstorm.

But I don't want to lose my dick

Holy fuck it's actually happening.

If this passes the house remember to catalogue names that vote yes for day of the rope

given the large amount of support it received from senate 98%, it's possible it could have big support in house as well.
Also, it's long as fuck and as OP said Trump prolly won't read the whole thing, but will rely on (((someone))) to give him a quick rundown.

Casting Ward...

SPAM T_D WITH THIS SHIT!!! WE NEED THE 400,000! HERE'S MY PASTA!

TARGETING MEDIA!

To build the capacity of civil society, media, and other nongovernmental organizations countering the influence and propaganda of the Russian Federation to combat corruption, prioritize access to truthful information, and operate freely in all regions in the countries described in paragraph 1

TARGETING ENTIRE RUSSIAN POWER STRUCTURE!

In General.—The President shall impose 5 or more of the sanctions described in section 235 if the President determines that a person, with actual knowledge, on or after the date of the enactment of this Act, makes an investment of $10,000,000 or more (or any combination of investments of not less than $1,000,000 each, which in the aggregate equals or exceeds $10,000,000 in any 12-month period), or facilitates such an investment, if the investment directly and significantly contributes to the ability of the Russian Federation to privatize state-owned assets in a manner that unjustly benefits (1) officials of the Government of the Russian Federation; or (2) close associates or family members of those officials.

TARGETING ALL FOREIGN INVESTMENT!

(10) BAN ON INVESTMENT IN EQUITY OR DEBT OF SANCTIONED PERSON.—The President may, pursuant to such regulations or guidelines as the President may prescribe, prohibit any United States person from investing in or purchasing significant amounts of equity or debt instruments of the sanctioned person.

TARGETING ALL INVOLVEMENT IN SYRIA!

The President shall impose on a foreign person the sanctions described in subsection (b) if the President determines that such foreign person has, on or after the date of the enactment of this Act, knowingly exported, transferred, or otherwise provided to Syria significant financial, material, or technological support that contributes materially to the ability of the Government of Syria

That's all for now. Here's the full text of the bill. START DIGGING PEDES!

God only knows how many shady bills they pass all the time.

checkd n bump this shit

IT PASSED THE HOUSE 419-3! THIS SHIT IS GOING TO THE DESK AND IF HE VETOES IT IT JUST GOES BACK TO CONGRESS AND THEY OVERRIDE THE VETO!!

They want to force a war with Russia. The system needs another big war to fuel the debt and to keep people away from revolting.

Just hold on a little longer.

This. It needs to collapse under its own weight

Fuckin finally, you are my only hope user

You'd better day of the rope over this immediately, because it means nuclear war

SOME PEOPLE DO NOTHING BUT READ THE BILL AND COMPILE A LIST OF THE REALLY EVIL SHIT HERE!

OTHERS GET FULL BLAST ON THE DONALD, WE NEED TO WAKE THE PEDES!

THE REST OF YOU.....I dunno just shitpost or something FUCKING BUMP!!!

Im sure Trump will create a diversion to buy time for the FBI to find something that would freeze congress and the house.

They were always planning on doing this. But the narrative collapsed and they decided to go through with it anyway

The bill targets Putin's entire power structure. They're trying to turn the oligarchs on him and either have a coup or take him out in the election some how.
This is about bringing down Putin.

SAY GOODBYE TO THAT LITTLE BROWN PECKER ITS GOING DOWN A THROAT AND ITS NEVER COMING BACK AND GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU EXCEPT THE KIKES

This was in the news for a week
It's an attempt by all government to take away trumps power
Even if he vetoes senate can override it easy and they said they will
This is like them hitting trump and showing him he has no real power
He has to sign or it shows more Russia collusion even if it's not that he wouldn't want to sign because it's taking away his power
But even if he vetoes they already said they'll override and pass it without him after
It's a big fuck you to trump by 98% of the swamp

Agreed. The Paki Lackey getting caught freaked everyone out & pushed all of this into hyperdrive. The clock is really ticking now.

Bump

Russian trolls are upset.

This is ultimately for the better

YOU JUST GOT
BUMPED THE FUCK OUT

It's fucking Aipac..Again.
archive.is/1BY8m

Captcha helicopter and parachutes?

Then what does he do?

Yeah The MSM made it well known that Congress could overturn The Executive branch. It was supposed to protect us from repealing obamacare but it seems to be more sinister than that.

They can pass worthless war mongeribg shit like this but can't pass the hearing protection act or the SHARE act and at least restor some of our freedoms while lessening government spending and making it less likely that federal agents murder an entire family over the bullshit nfa?
fuck these god damn cuckservative rino pieces of worthless shit.
Seriously stop fucking voting republican. They're useless.
Before MUH shill
Fuck off. Republicans haven't conserved anything. Not gun rights or privacy rights or less regulations or the white majority. With them it's just slower.

>may result in a hot war against Russia
LMAO! This narrative again? Change the talking points, kremlobot!

Nothing, it's a fucking coup.

first date tomorrow, kek willing

President shall submit annual report on funds used by ANY RUSSIAN PERSON to support political party, candidate, etc..

So US is going to be spying on Russian Citizens too now?

As long as everyone keeps their finger off the trigger. Yes. This sanction bill was out of nowhere. If Trump refuses to enforce russian sanctions Could he be removed by congress?

Then the only option left is to kill them. Civil war

BUMP

TOO BAD YOU BUMPED IT THAT THING IS HISTORY SAY GOODBYE TO THAT SHIT AND SAY HELLO TO BUMPING THIS MOTHERFUCKER WE GOT SHILLS OUT HERE WE GOT SLIDE THREADS OUT HERE WE GOT EU FLAGS POSTING BBC I'LL SACRIFICE EVERY PECKER ON THIS FUCKING BOARD

If he lets himself get removed then could that incite the happening?

>Implying Is dosent spy on every relevant country
Nigga they spy on Indians they definitely spy ok Russian citizens and

Bumpity bump bump NEED MORE COCAINE

US*

Prepare the shrill toxin....deploy codename REKT

Have a Bump

Bump
Also couldn't trump just veto this if it were to pass in both houses lol

Or flip power back to the deep state. Im sure there are GOP plants like Priebus.

>It's a big fuck you to trump by 98% of the swamp

yes basically it's removing the president's power to do any diplomacy.

it's actually very dangerous.

habe a bympu

Can you co-ordinate with the patriots on twitter, in your relative areas and get everyone to ring and write to their members of house, rejecting this bill, pointing out the talking points and stating that you reject a third world war, #NoWW3

Fuck....

Quick rundown:
>Senate is using Iran sanctions as a means to usurp executive power from the president
>Senate will reduce Trump to a mere employee
>Enforces the US to follow EU in terms of sanctions
>Enforces the president to sanction Russia so hard there will be no choice but WWIII
>Ultimate goal is to create another war to keep the US in debt
>If this flies Trump literally has to go full dictator mode
>Call reps, senators, spread this information quickly
>If you are based outside the US, spam their twitter, spam them mails, call them anonymously through a website (literally untrackable, google "free phone calls online" and you can call from browser)

Alright we need to get some memes done and hashtags ready before proper social media posting hours.

#NoRussianWar was suggested in the last thread, but I think that anything with Russia in it will distract from the point. Maybe something like #WW3bill to shock the normalfags to attention?

>Bump
>Also couldn't trump just veto this if it were to pass in both houses lol

they can override his veto and have said they will

IM FUCKING WOKE

waste of time......

Brumphing

What he has to do is veto
Then give a statement Immediately after telling his base what the us government just tried to do
He is the deal maker not the swamp
Put them on the spot so when they try to go through it again they do it with egg on their face even when it goes through t just proves
It's the swamp vs the president and us
He should have redpilled at that rally yesterday what they were planning to do

B U M P
U
M
P

List of the 63 cosponsors:
archive.is/pF9fK

#NoRussianWar sounds like it's Russia to be blamed for war

feeling lucky. Consulting the oracle.

OH FUCK I knew I shouldn't have slept through government class

>flag
Are you sure you don't want a dictatorship?

HOLY SHIT NIGGERS

BUMP
U
M
P

IT'S A FUCKING COUP!!!!
BUMP IT UP BROTHERS!!!!

>human rights violations
>human rights violations
Truly NWO shit.

Come around donkeyshill, try and slide this.
Let's keep it front and centre guys. We need memes on Twitter asap.

Your mom is a nothingburger

ctrl+F 'President shall' on the bill.

27 examples.

Note: not 'President may', or 'President can'.

Literally 27 examples of your president's hands being tied.

Smh tbqphfamalam

See?
Congress can act decisively to aggressively push an agenda.

Just not a Republican agenda.

They're doing great with the Democrat agenda.

There is only ONE PARTY.

It simply tells different lies to different constituents.